Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #3601 (permalink)

and the last segment saved it and called it.
DCN12586 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #3602 (permalink)

that's the stip ???
sheesh old-timers and guys w one foot out the ring and that's the best stip they came up with?

didnt brock lose to supercena in that same type of match a few months back?

and looks like prime time players still not getting the tag belts .. now ziggler and big e may get the belts
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:23 PM   #3603 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
Its sad when you find tna more entertaining than this crap
I've been enjoying the HHH/Lesnar storyline. It got incredibly personal tonight, and is looking like it'll be a very good, physical match.

Other than that, the WWE is at the weakest its been in a long time. I'd be hard pressed to find a time when Raw looked worse than tonight.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:24 PM   #3604 (permalink)

the triple threat match was really good

ive stated before, that the 3 of them would have one epic triple threat...LADDER match for the IC title at WM, but they wouldnt want a match like that overshadowing everything else

so odds are they do the match regular triple threat on the WM "pre-show", which IMO, is a real f'n waste of all 3 of them, primarily barrett and jericho

the now have 7 announced matches, which i think is gonna be it, so my guess is preshow, or they put on a quick 10 min regular triple threat match to kick off the actual show

as far as that stipulation.........again WWE drops the ball, again theres no threat of any kind of "big summer angle". Instead Heyman says the predictable No holds barred........and just when have a small glimmer of hope that the added stipulation is something like if Lesnar wins, Heyman gets "control" of WWE, he simply says HHH's career is on the line

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I mean, honestly, WHAT THE **** would it be so awful that Lesnar wins, and Heyman takes control of things. Officially bringing in The Shield, CM Punk, and maybe Orton to form one huge super stable with Lesnar
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:27 PM   #3605 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
I've been enjoying the HHH/Lesnar storyline. It got incredibly personal tonight, and is looking like it'll be a very good, physical match.

Other than that, the WWE is at the weakest its been in a long time. I'd be hard pressed to find a time when Raw looked worse than tonight.
the actual in-ring action from a majority of the talent has been as good as its been in recent memory

its the stories that continue to underwelm and fall short

Heck, Heyman saying Stephanie would be the stipulation sounded more intriguing

Atleast when Shawn Michaels "career" was on the line, he was still a fulltime guy at the time, HHH hasn't been fulltime for 2 years now, saying his career is on the line is so unbelievably anti-climatic. Didn't we already have his "farewell" speech after Summerslam

Seems Hunter's old spotlight stealing habits surface once again. Should have began the show with that segment, and ended it with Undertaker/Punk's
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:28 PM   #3606 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojays View Post
i've been enjoying the hhh/lesnar storyline. It got incredibly personal tonight, and is looking like it'll be a very good, physical match.

Other than that, the wwe is at the weakest its been in a long time. I'd be hard pressed to find a time when raw looked worse than tonight.
its just all the wm story lines are getting old fast

triple h career on the line ? He like undertaker jr these day with 2-4 matches a year

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #3607 (permalink)

The only way I will like this Mania is if Punk beats Taker and Ziggler cashes in after Cena beats Rock for the title to close the night.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:33 PM   #3608 (permalink)
Banned

Cena wins this year and the finale will be rock vs cena at WM 30.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:45 PM   #3609 (permalink)

If the rock is going to lose at mania ........
Why change the belt ?

Old 03-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #3610 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
Cena wins this year and the finale will be rock vs cena at WM 30.
If this is the case, I will skip Wrestlemania for the first time in a while. Regardless of if it is an anniversary show, I will not watch another Rock/Cena match.

Ideally, it'd be Cena/Taker in the main event, although I fear Cena would win.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:57 AM   #3611 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterAZ31 View Post
the actual in-ring action from a majority of the talent has been as good as its been in recent memory

its the stories that continue to underwelm and fall short

Heck, Heyman saying Stephanie would be the stipulation sounded more intriguing

Atleast when Shawn Michaels "career" was on the line, he was still a fulltime guy at the time, HHH hasn't been fulltime for 2 years now, saying his career is on the line is so unbelievably anti-climatic. Didn't we already have his "farewell" speech after Summerslam

Seems Hunter's old spotlight stealing habits surface once again. Should have began the show with that segment, and ended it with Undertaker/Punk's

that's the biggest problem where they've centered the marquee PPV matches with opponents who are past their prime and only show up an average of once every few months while you have weekly talent that can put on a far superior match like the Miz, Wade Barrett, Dolph, Antonio Cesaro, etc. that barely get the highlight time
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:47 AM   #3612 (permalink)

Ryback Henry: should be the preshow, but that would just bury them both. The triple threat IC natch would probably be the second best match if the night, especially if given a 20 minute slot. Jericho and barret can carry a match.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #3613 (permalink)

What was the whole interference thing with Fandango and Jericho yesterday? I fell asleep during that part. Apparently they went further to setting up a match for the two at Wrestlemania at the Smackdown taping.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:22 PM   #3614 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
What was the whole interference thing with Fandango and Jericho yesterday? I fell asleep during that part. Apparently they went further to setting up a match for the two at Wrestlemania at the Smackdown taping.
Jericho was talking with Matthews, FAN...DAN...GO interrupted, and Jericho started mocking his name.

Certainly not the feud I'd like to see Jericho in, but it'll work. Hopefully FAN...DAN...GO loses valiantly.

On another note, CM Punk is taking heat for last night's segment, which apparently didn't meet the standards set last week.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #3615 (permalink)

The whole show should take some heat. Also, they must plan on just uding the Cena and Rocks name will get people interested. Since they haven't had been on TV together for a couple weeks. Building NOTHING!
Old 03-20-2013, 07:58 PM   #3616 (permalink)

here this story?

Chris Masters saves his mom from a burning house.....by UPROOTING a tree with his bare hands and throwing it through a window

Ex-WWE Star Chris 'The Masterpiece' Masters Saves Mom from Burning House | TMZ.com
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:08 PM   #3617 (permalink)

Anyone else hear Vince is hiring children's TV writers, and wants the program to be more "mom and kid" friendly?

Pretty sickening.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:41 PM   #3618 (permalink)

Quote:
Anyone else hear Vince is hiring children's TV writers, and wants the program to be more "mom and kid" friendly?

Pretty sickening.
I did read that today and I would love to say that I'm surprised but I'm not. There can still be some good story lines while the product is PG but frankly most of the current story lines are awful.

Bucket (under construction) http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab252/golfinglegend/
golfinglegend67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:02 PM   #3619 (permalink)

Quote:

Pretty sickening.
mom's would rather watch abc and cbs programming
dads is what they should go after with a better womens division

and if the are aiming for g-pg the rating will continue to fall

Old 03-22-2013, 06:12 PM   #3620 (permalink)

Anyone watch the TNA documentary videos of how Bully Ray pulled off his con? Pretty well made.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #3621 (permalink)

WM is less than two weeks away and I must say this is the worst build up to WM in recent memory.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #3622 (permalink)

i just got back from doing the passover stuff

anything special happen in the 1st hour ?

Old 03-25-2013, 08:57 PM   #3623 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Anyone watch the TNA documentary videos of how Bully Ray pulled off his con? Pretty well made.
yeah i saw it .......it was good

Old 03-25-2013, 09:17 PM   #3624 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
i just got back from doing the passover stuff

anything special happen in the 1st hour ?
No, CM Punk with urn promo and then two matches.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:37 PM   #3625 (permalink)

Horrible crowd reaction to del rio. He can't lose that title soon enough.
sesmarine04 is online now   Reply With Quote