Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #3651 (permalink)
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 13,772
Default

When was the last time ryder won a match on raw ? Or crapdown?
__________________
this one goes out to some of the members
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?title=dee-dee-dee-song&videoId=72779

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #3652 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 11,842 lakes
Posts: 28,268
Default

Boring Raw tonight. What is with this Taker segment?
__________________
107 plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs #BoLieve #$9.99 #WeThePeople #BetterDeadThanRed #SuplexRepeat #SuplexRepeat #SuplexRepeat
Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, Trevor Plouffe, Kennys Vargas, Twins Printing Plates
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:45 PM   #3653 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Boring Raw tonight. What is with this Taker segment?
Easy, they are trying to get heat on Punk while at the same time making him look like a plausible threat to The Streak.
creativemunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:31 AM   #3654 (permalink)
Member
 
sjim8660's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,266
Default

Is it just me or is Cena turning heel? If he wins the title he will go to the dark side, with Rock around Cena's popularity is dwarfed.
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #3655 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
Is it just me or is Cena turning heel? If he wins the title he will go to the dark side, with Rock around Cena's popularity is dwarfed.
if Cena is to regain the title at WM, i honestly just can't see the WWE going back to him being champ and defending it against "bad guys" all over again

if hes going to be champ, it must be as a heel, id still love to see him be involved with The Shield

If hes still a face and defending the title in programs with Ziggler, Big E, a heel Sheamus or Orton again, then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #3656 (permalink)
Member
 
ricksam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: usa
Posts: 3,264
Default

if would have been fun if the shield match was a 4 on 4 - w a surprise 4th member of the shield .. then the big reveal (being cena) .. kinda like the debut of heel hulk hogan in the NWO days (search youtube to see)

and left the wrestlemania main event as Punk vs Rock 2
__________________
WTB/fs: GIFTCARDS |wwe champ AU |TVD s1 m10 |s2 A1 A7 |thor:dw dmq1 |SoA DM01 |Hobbit: serkis au
FT/s: SKETCHCARDS: http://cardbucket.blogspot.com | '14 Goal: sw HAMILL, PSP games/movies
NOW:8/22f: 2 BO to mail |STILL WAITING: rhammond24 tracking for 8/11 sent trd
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #3657 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksam View Post
if would have been fun if the shield match was a 4 on 4 - w a surprise 4th member of the shield .. then the big reveal (being cena) .. kinda like the debut of heel hulk hogan in the NWO days (search youtube to see)

and left the wrestlemania main event as Punk vs Rock 2
that would make it way too obvious, IMO. But maybe The Shield costs The Rock the title
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #3658 (permalink)
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 13,772
Default

whos actually ordering wm.....
__________________
this one goes out to some of the members
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?title=dee-dee-dee-song&videoId=72779

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #3659 (permalink)
Member
 
sjim8660's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,266
Default

Here would be the wildest situation, Cena joins the group of AJ, Dolph and Big E. first have dolph cash in his money in the bank contract from the winner of del rio/swagger. So now dolph is the HW champ. Then have AJ distract the ref during the rock/cena match. and of course cena has to win by a cheap shot so people will boo him. You would have a mega power group. If you wanted to make it even more intense have dolph and Big win the tag titles.
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:13 PM   #3660 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterAZ31 View Post
that would make it way too obvious, IMO. But maybe The Shield costs The Rock the title
I like this....

The Shield has been talking about a higher purpose since they came into the picture...

But like the original Nexus, they are losing steam and the higher purpose may never be revealed (which someday I do hope is revealed, cause it'd be nice to know where that storyline was going)....

Rocky coming back, part time, taking the shine from full time younger wrestlers...
This could be something The Shield is against and Cena was behind it alllll along....
jmarascojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #3661 (permalink)
Member
 
GoJays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,604
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
whos actually ordering wm.....
Every year I order it along with a couple of friends (non-wrestling fans, but fans of WrestleMania as a spectacle in itself), but this year I'm considering just watching it on First Row Sports or somewhere else online for free. The card looks tremendous, but the storylines are horribly weak and the buildup has been god awful.

It almost makes you wonder if Vince intentionally makes it bad, just to see how loyal WWE fans are. Will we all order and watch the show even if it appears god-awful?

I have a feeling the answer is yes.

As for the Cena heel turn, I don't see it coming. Last year would've been the time to do it. This whole "Twice In A Lifetime" scenario just isn't right.
__________________
I will leave my signature the same until the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup. In short, I will never change my signature.
GoJays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #3662 (permalink)
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 13,772
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Every year I order it along with a couple of friends (non-wrestling fans, but fans of WrestleMania as a spectacle in itself), but this year I'm considering just watching it on First Row Sports or somewhere else online for free. The card looks tremendous, but the storylines are horribly weak and the buildup has been god awful.

It almost makes you wonder if Vince intentionally makes it bad, just to see how loyal WWE fans are. Will we all order and watch the show even if it appears god-awful?

I have a feeling the answer is yes.

As for the Cena heel turn, I don't see it coming. Last year would've been the time to do it. This whole "Twice In A Lifetime" scenario just isn't right.
same here
i am starting to second guess wasting $ on ppv and dinner and beers (thats the good part )
__________________
this one goes out to some of the members
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?title=dee-dee-dee-song&videoId=72779

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:33 PM   #3663 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 11,842 lakes
Posts: 28,268
Default

Las Vegas Releases WrestleMania 29 Betting Odds
The following betting odds have been released by Las Vegas, and they come courtesy of Bovada, (Online Sports Betting, Casino, Poker & Horse Racing at Bovada, Twitter: @BovadaLV).

WrestleMania 29 - WWE Championship - The Rock vs. John Cena

The Rock +550 (11/2)

John Cena -1000 (1/10)

WrestleMania 29 - The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

The Undertaker -1600 (1/16)

CM Punk +700 (7/1)

WrestleMania 29 - No Holds Barred Match - Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

Triple H -650 (2/13)

Brock Lesnar +375 (15/4)

WrestleMania 29 - Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

Alberto Del Rio -500 (1/5)

Jack Swagger +300 (3/1)

WrestleMania 29 - Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs. The Shield

Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show +400 (4/1)

The Shield -700 (1/7)

WrestleMania 29 - Ryback vs. Mark Henry

Ryback -800 (1/8)

Mark Henry +425 (17/4)

WrestleMania 29 - Intercontinental Championship - Wade Barrett vs. The Miz

Wade Barrett +275 (11/4)

The Miz -450 (2/9)

WrestleMania 29 - Team Hell No vs. Ziggler & Langston

Team Hell No -130 (10/13)

Ziggler & Langston EVEN (1/1)

WrestleMania 29 - Fandango vs. Chris Jericho

Fandango -800 (1/8)

Chris Jericho +425 (17/4)
__________________
107 plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs #BoLieve #$9.99 #WeThePeople #BetterDeadThanRed #SuplexRepeat #SuplexRepeat #SuplexRepeat
Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, Trevor Plouffe, Kennys Vargas, Twins Printing Plates
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:35 PM   #3664 (permalink)
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 13,772
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Las Vegas Releases WrestleMania 29 Betting Odds
The following betting odds have been released by Las Vegas, and they come courtesy of Bovada, (Online Sports Betting, Casino, Poker & Horse Racing at Bovada, Twitter: @BovadaLV).

WrestleMania 29 - WWE Championship - The Rock vs. John Cena

The Rock +550 (11/2)

John Cena -1000 (1/10)

WrestleMania 29 - The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

The Undertaker -1600 (1/16)

CM Punk +700 (7/1)

WrestleMania 29 - No Holds Barred Match - Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

Triple H -650 (2/13)

Brock Lesnar +375 (15/4)

WrestleMania 29 - Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

Alberto Del Rio -500 (1/5)

Jack Swagger +300 (3/1)

WrestleMania 29 - Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs. The Shield

Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show +400 (4/1)

The Shield -700 (1/7)

WrestleMania 29 - Ryback vs. Mark Henry

Ryback -800 (1/8)

Mark Henry +425 (17/4)

WrestleMania 29 - Intercontinental Championship - Wade Barrett vs. The Miz

Wade Barrett +275 (11/4)

The Miz -450 (2/9)

WrestleMania 29 - Team Hell No vs. Ziggler & Langston

Team Hell No -130 (10/13)

Ziggler & Langston EVEN (1/1)

WrestleMania 29 - Fandango vs. Chris Jericho

Fandango -800 (1/8)

Chris Jericho +425 (17/4)
wait there are actual odds .... they do know wrestling is scripted ?


are there odds on dolph walking out chump-ion
__________________
this one goes out to some of the members
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?title=dee-dee-dee-song&videoId=72779

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:55 AM   #3665 (permalink)
Member
 
BoxBreaker72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
When was the last time ryder won a match on raw ? Or crapdown?
It's been a long......long time. Probably at a house show or something.

He is on the endangered species list for sure.
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #3666 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 261
Default

WrestleMania 29 - WWE Championship - The Rock vs. John Cena
Who I Want to Win - The Rock
Who Will Win - John Cena, with either a heel turn or interference by The Shield

WrestleMania 29 - The Undertaker vs. CM Punk
Who I Want To Win - The Undertaker, only to keep the streak going, makes no sense to have CM Punk get the victory.
Who Will Win - The Undertaker
I do not have high expectations for this match, the build up has done nothing for me over the last couple of weeks.

WrestleMania 29 - No Holds Barred Match - Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
Who I Want To Win - Brock Lesnar
Who Will Win - Brock Lesnar
I can't see Lesnar coming back only to lose over and over again, I know he's all about the money, but he'd be 1 for 3 in matches if he were to lose tonight.

WrestleMania 29 - Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
Who Will Win - Jack Swagger
If ADR were to win, I'm hoping it leads to Ziggler cashing in MITB.

WrestleMania 29 - Randy Orton, Sheamus & Big Show vs. The Shield
Who I Want To Win - The Shield
Who Will Win - Coin Flip, The Shield, a win does more for them than for Team Misc.

WrestleMania 29 - Ryback vs. Mark Henry
Who I Want To Win - Could care less, Mark Henry
Who Will Win - Probably Ryback

WrestleMania 29 - Intercontinental Championship - Wade Barrett vs. The Miz
Who I Want To Win - The Miz
Who Will Win - Wade Barrett
I'm really disappointed that an IC match is free and on the pre-show.
Put the Tag Team Title match on there instead.

WrestleMania 29 - Team Hell No vs. Ziggler & Langston
Who I Want To Win - Ziggler/Langston
Who Will Win - Team Hell No (?)
Having Ziggler/Langston win may swerve some people to think Ziggler won't cash in later in the night, but then he does, and he has TWO titles...

WrestleMania 29 - Fandango vs. Chris Jericho
Who I Want To Win - Jericho
Who Will Win - Fandango
Jericho is all about pushing the new "stars", he'll give Fandango the rub here.
jmarascojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:57 PM   #3667 (permalink)
Member
 
GoJays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,604
Default

WOW! WrestleMania is TONIGHT!

And WOW, I could care less!

Unless Cena turns heel, this should be one of if not THE worst WrestleMania of all time.
__________________
I will leave my signature the same until the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup. In short, I will never change my signature.
GoJays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #3668 (permalink)
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 13,772
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojays View Post
wow! Wrestlemania is tonight!

And wow, i could care less!

Unless cena turns heel, this should be one of if not the worst wrestlemania of all time.
i am still on the fence on what i doing for this ppv
do i pay $ and drive 45 minutes each way or stream it
__________________
this one goes out to some of the members
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?title=dee-dee-dee-song&videoId=72779

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:11 PM   #3669 (permalink)
Member
 
natbornkiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: bkNY
Posts: 13,772
Default

Why is the no us title match ?
__________________
this one goes out to some of the members
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?title=dee-dee-dee-song&videoId=72779

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:39 PM   #3670 (permalink)
Member
 
BoxBreaker72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,138
Default

I am torn between the 2 HR Mad Men premiere and Mania.. Usually it would never be a problem but I am just so down on WWE this year.
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:44 PM   #3671 (permalink)
Member
 
DwightWall122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Orlando, FL (USA)
Posts: 1,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
i am still on the fence on what i doing for this ppv
do i pay $ and drive 45 minutes each way or stream it
Stream it, hands down! Take the $$ and crack a box of Topps WWE instead
__________________
My Picasa Album: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
NBA: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
WWE/TNA Impact!/Benchwarmers: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
***"Insert Funny Quote Here!"***
DwightWall122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #3672 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,287
Default

My brothers are coming over. Since I am oldest, I buy food, drinks and ppv.
__________________
48,230
Pending Deals: koppper
TheHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #3673 (permalink)
Member
 
GoJays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,604
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeel View Post
My brothers are coming over. Since I am oldest, I buy food, drinks and ppv.
Yeah, I caved and ordered it this year too. Hope it is a memorable show, although based on the card I won't get my hopes up

Wish I was your brother, I'd get to watch this crap for free
__________________
I will leave my signature the same until the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup. In short, I will never change my signature.
GoJays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #3674 (permalink)
Member
 
TheHeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Yeah, I caved and ordered it this year too. Hope it is a memorable show, although based on the card I won't get my hopes up

Wish I was your brother, I'd get to watch this crap for free
Ha!

I am not expecting it to be a good show. Once a year, I pay for a PPV
__________________
48,230
Pending Deals: koppper
TheHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #3675 (permalink)
Member
 
GoJays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,604
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwightWall122 View Post
Stream it, hands down! Take the $$ and crack a box of Topps WWE instead
Yeah, what's worse? Paying $45 for the worst card in the past 30 years, or paying for WrestleMania? (see what I did there. Clever, huh )

I've only broken one box of a WWE product, and got killed on it. I'm not mad that I lost money, just that the hits I pulled were of people who lasted less than 3 years total in the WWE. I think my auto was a dual of JTG and Shad .
__________________
I will leave my signature the same until the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup. In short, I will never change my signature.
GoJays is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.