Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2013, 12:27 AM   #3776 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
What an absolute joke...

as has already been said this WM was waaayyy to predictable form the get go.

The only 1 i got wrong was Hell No...i thoguht they would lose and further set up a split and feud storyline..

other than that:

- there was no way in hell Rock was gonna win; what was Cena suppose to do if he lost...smart remarks and hating aside...i mean if Rock was still champ, what was Cena suppose to just fade into the mid card? despite how many people would love that...lets get real

- same can be said for Punk losing...it MIGHT have been a toss up if they didnt start the Bearer storyline...but that pretty much sealed the deal that he was losing

- HHH/Brock...was there ever any doubt after HHH "career" was puton the line i think not

- The Shield needed the win to remain strong, wouldnt have made sense for them to lose here.

- Jericho, as great as he is, is nothing more than star powered enhancement talent. He can lose any match and still be taken seriously. Plus Fandango, for whatever reason, just started his push...why would he lose here

- same as above...Henry just came back and is getting a push, so why would he lose? Im not sure the match ended the way it was suppose to...and if the news of Ryback being injures is true...thats not good timing as it was rumored he was to feud with Cena after WM

the only 2 that were really up in the air imo were the tag title match and Del Rio/Swagger.

Swagger was maybe closer to 50% to win before he got into legal trouble...couple that with WWE wanting Del Rio to take over the Latino American demographic (Mysterio always injured...Sin Botcho, being well Sin Botcho)..pretty muched sealed it.

also..what a terrible performance by Puff Diddy Daddy Puffy D...whatever the hell hes callin himself these days
That crappy performance just meant to mute the stream and listen to whoever was singing at the ACMs.
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:01 AM   #3777 (permalink)

WWE really needs to fork out some money and get some quality heels. TNA is pretty even in talent right now and there Divas are 10X better. Austin Aries vrs Del Rio..sick.. Roude vrs Cena..that would be awesome too.
snajuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:14 AM   #3778 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snajuice View Post
WWE really needs to fork out some money and get some quality heels. TNA is pretty even in talent right now and there Divas are 10X better. Austin Aries vrs Del Rio..sick.. Roude vrs Cena..that would be awesome too.
TNA has really stepped u their game the past 3 months or so

Bully Ray..AA..Roode..Bad Influence..are all awesome. They are a little light on faces, i mean when Sting in his 50s is considered one of your faces, its problem lol

but as far as storylines, everything making sense now, going on the road every so often

the idea for them to cut down on actual PPVs to concentrate on a 3 month build makes the tv show that much better..matter of fact, this Thursday is a PPV quality show in itself
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:16 AM   #3779 (permalink)

Ppv was horrible.

One of the matches didnt even happen?

Only match i liked was the hhh/lesnar match. Funny moment when i said "lesnar is a beast" to my buddy, i looked back at the tv and there was lesnars face (as if the cameraman couldnt get any closer) and he gives out his rrraaaahhhhhhhh yell lmfao. Perfect timing. It got a bit repetitive towards the end tho.

Punk/taker was a letdown.

The botched finish at the end of the jericho match was aweful.

(Counted 9 botches for the night. Bad for a wm)

Heard multiple spots called out. But thats normal for a wwe show.

The rhino...i mean goldberg....i mean ryback match was a complete squash. Yea lets make this guy our "goldberg" and have him do a single move the entire match.

Not only that, henry got the win, but it was treated as if ryback won.

Countless vid packages between matches, and a #@#@#@#@ live performance by diddy..this was absolute crap. Alreay online their saying the ppv was the biggest ever. And im calling #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@.
spookytwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #3780 (permalink)

For a Wrestlemania I thought it sucked, but there were a few things I noticed.

At the end of the Ryback match I noticed Ryback was crying for some reason. Injured maybe?

Anybody see when Triple H came out he had all white powder on him? Someone said the smoke machine malfunctioned haha

For a massive upper body, Brock Lesnar has the smallest legs I have ever seen on a guy that big. The guy has chicken legs.
jayjay0122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:55 AM   #3781 (permalink)

Terrible, predicable show... ugh.

What's next for Cena, maybe Mark Henry? God, I hate what WWE has become.
Ty Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:58 AM   #3782 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay0122 View Post

At the end of the Ryback match I noticed Ryback was crying for some reason. Injured maybe?

Anybody see when Triple H came out he had all white powder on him? Someone said the smoke machine malfunctioned haha

For a massive upper body, Brock Lesnar has the smallest legs I have ever seen on a guy that big. The guy has chicken legs.
I thought it was some sort of glow-in-the-dark failed wing design.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #3783 (permalink)

If they want to keep interest the WWE needs to add a big name to the shield, maybe Orton. and then have them start to take titles. and please stop coming out of the crowd, that angle is so tired.
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:40 AM   #3784 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Hope View Post
Terrible, predicable show... ugh.

What's next for Cena, maybe Mark Henry? God, I hate what WWE has become.
i agree, it has been terrible for so long. tna is pretty bad too. the aces of 8's angle is soooooooooo bad. does anyone even care .......
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:05 AM   #3785 (permalink)

Any tv numbers released yet for last night??
Old 04-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #3786 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
i agree, it has been terrible for so long. tna is pretty bad too. the aces of 8's angle is soooooooooo bad. does anyone even care .......
dont know i have found the aces n 8 angle has been a lot better than anything wwe is throwing to the wall

now that cena won does that mean we go back to the spinner belt that does not spin anymore

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #3787 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
TNA has really stepped u their game the past 3 months or so

Bully Ray..AA..Roode..Bad Influence..are all awesome. They are a little light on faces, i mean when Sting in his 50s is considered one of your faces, its problem lol

but as far as storylines, everything making sense now, going on the road every so often

the idea for them to cut down on actual PPVs to concentrate on a 3 month build makes the tv show that much better..matter of fact, this Thursday is a PPV quality show in itself
TNA sucks everyone knew 6 months ago that bully ray was part of aces/8's. They suck so bad they had guys being in Aces 8's running back stage changing quick then coming out to wrestle people knew about Garret Bischoff last year when his tat was visible
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:45 PM   #3788 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay0122 View Post

Didn't look like Ryback was crying to me, I thought it was just pure exhaustion. Picking up a 400 pound man numerous times, then walking around with him on your shoulders would probably do that .

I wondered what happened with that smoke. Probably just a malfunction, though. Thankfully nobody was injured in the process.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #3789 (permalink)

Did yall see the big ass booger hanging from Lesnar's nose??
Old 04-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #3790 (permalink)

LMAO if this is true this is absolutely hilarious

Major Concern Backstage at Tonight's RAW, The Rock Angle Nixed?, More Details

More Details on Problems at Tonight's RAW with The Rock, Brock Lesnar Angle

as one of the responses says....how the F do you lose the Rock after WM? lol
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #3791 (permalink)

Quote:

HAHAHA.... YES!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy .
Old 04-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #3792 (permalink)

Quote:

um
i got the impression that the crock was done after wm , and cena knew it

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:33 PM   #3793 (permalink)

im reading from examiner.com that original plans had The Rock beating Cena last night, only for Ziggler to cash in MITB over a "beaten, battered" ROck to end the show

and at last minute they decided to have Cena go over. The article, take it for what its worth, also states the Rock was not pleased with how Cena was acting backstage last night

Wow, interesting. The way they ended things on the PPV, you'd think that was the last time The Rock will ever be associated with WWE, now we know why, possibly
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:38 PM   #3794 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterAZ31 View Post
im reading from examiner.com that original plans had The Rock beating Cena last night, only for Ziggler to cash in MITB over a "beaten, battered" ROck to end the show

and at last minute they decided to have Cena go over. The article, take it for what its worth, also states the Rock was not pleased with how Cena was acting backstage last night

Wow, interesting. The way they ended things on the PPV, you'd think that was the last time The Rock will ever be associated with WWE, now we know why, possibly
Dolph's case is only for the WHC title though.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #3795 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Dolph's case is only for the WHC title though.
I know, which easily means all this is BS, even though the WWE itself is all based off BS, essentially

of course, knowing how the stories have been lately, and the lazy writing, im sure they could have BS's their way to explain how ZIggy could cash in anyway
Old 04-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #3796 (permalink)

Quote:
I know, which easily means all this is BS, even though the WWE itself is all based off BS, essentially

of course, knowing how the stories have been lately, and the lazy writing, im sure they could have BS's their way to explain how ZIggy could cash in anyway
Or that they figured everyone would forget it was for the WHC title only? (although realizing dirt sheets are generally made up stuff for the most part)
Old 04-08-2013, 06:42 PM   #3797 (permalink)

Shouldn't they have avoid all of the nice shaking hands if Rock was hinting at quitting? Have Cena AA him on the ramp or something.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:44 PM   #3798 (permalink)

WZ is saying that Rock suffered some sort of injury.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #3799 (permalink)

someone from WZ forums made an interesting point. that the conversation between the two after the match in the ring seemed a bit weird, tense, as if the Rock was upset about something. Wasn't a lot of head nodding from either, and a lot of the Rock almost lecturing Cena about something
Old 04-08-2013, 07:00 PM   #3800 (permalink)

Quote:
someone from WZ forums made an interesting point. that the conversation between the two after the match in the ring seemed a bit weird, tense, as if the Rock was upset about something. Wasn't a lot of head nodding from either, and a lot of the Rock almost lecturing Cena about something
I thought that too. I assumed it was leading to a Cena turn, but of course it went nowhere.

Obviously they ended it with a "You Earned It" mouthing, or something along those lines, but that diologue was uncomfortable for a while.