Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2013, 07:40 PM   #4176 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
why is everyone saying it was the best raw of....... ?

i missed most of it
so there was a nipple slip and a brock sighting in which he tossed punk ;like a rag doll
Mark Henry also had one of the best "non-wrestling" segments since the Punk pipe-bomb.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:51 PM   #4177 (permalink)

2 awesome monsters ...
pick ur choice .. kaitlyn, brock, henry = 1 monster raw
im around, but busy w nonhobby stuff
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:19 PM   #4178 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksam View Post
2 awesome monsters ...
pick ur choice .. kaitlyn, brock, henry = 1 monster raw
okay i saw about the last hour and i saw most of the henry, brock miss the nipple slip... but that was all the last hour(give or take).... sounds like nothing happened in the first 1 and a half or so

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #4179 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
why is everyone saying it was the best raw of....... ?

i missed most of it
so there was a nipple slip and a brock sighting in which he tossed punk ;like a rag doll
....because it was actually the best RAW in a few months (at least)?
Old 06-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #4180 (permalink)

What was up with the Bryan Orton match?
sesmarine04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:40 PM   #4181 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesmarine04 View Post
What was up with the Bryan Orton match?
Bryan was scheduled to go over clean but had a real injury during the match in the form of a stinger. Apparently Triple H and Bryan got into a heated argument backstage afterwards due to the stoppage. As is, Bryan is still scheduled to have his run so long as the stinger is only that and nothing more serious.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:05 PM   #4182 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoop View Post
Bryan was scheduled to go over clean but had a real injury during the match in the form of a stinger. Apparently Triple H and Bryan got into a heated argument backstage afterwards due to the stoppage. As is, Bryan is still scheduled to have his run so long as the stinger is only that and nothing more serious.
Oh dear. Knowing Trips' history, D-Bry will be on Main Event by Summerslam .
Old 06-19-2013, 01:00 AM   #4183 (permalink)

Heath Slater is already in a 2MB as the dude in Florida/Georgia Line. Dies his hair brown to sing with them.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:36 AM   #4184 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Oh dear. Knowing Trips' history, D-Bry will be on Main Event by Summerslam .
If McMahon loves anything, it's when guys show they have the balls to stand up for themselves. I'll predict the opposite: Expect Bryan to go over somebody for the WWE title in 2013 as a result of this.
Old 06-19-2013, 03:07 PM   #4185 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoop View Post

yeah it looked bad, Orton definitely did not do what he probably should have which was move out of the way but still brace Bryan as he was falling
duwal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:57 PM   #4186 (permalink)

Punk and Bryan are literally carrying the WWE right now and Vince knows that. Thats why Punk is getting Brock (who we all know only wrestles a few times a year) and WWE broke up team hell no so Bryan can fly solo and maybe get the strap. Cena has almost lost all of his draw and Ryback is too predictable, they should of put him on the shield.
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:34 PM   #4187 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
Punk and Bryan are literally carrying the WWE right now and Vince knows that. Thats why Punk is getting Brock (who we all know only wrestles a few times a year) and WWE broke up team hell no so Bryan can fly solo and maybe get the strap. Cena has almost lost all of his draw and Ryback is too predictable, they should of put him on the shield.
Throw the Shield into the mix but yeah, WWE does not have many hot commodities right now.

Rumor has it RVD was only signed because the WWE feels the SD world tour is lacking any star power. This is also why the New Age Outlaws were working the tour.

On the bright side, NXT has a lot of good up-and-coming stars, with many of them in stables (Wyatt Family, Ascension). There are some solid singles stars too, though (Bo Dallas, Kassius Ohno). WWE does have some solid stars in the making.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:01 AM   #4188 (permalink)

I was just thinking of Ascension and why they didn't move up. Didn't one of the guys get cut?
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #4189 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
I was just thinking of Ascension and why they didn't move up. Didn't one of the guys get cut?
I haven't seen them on NXT for a while, so I'm basing this entirely off of the always reliable interwebz, but they are still going. One of them was cut, yes, but he was replaced and they were given a dramatic "return".

Again, not too sure if they are around or not. NXT has some great guys, though.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:04 PM   #4190 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
The Punk/Lesnar match should be interesting. After Punk's recent big losses (Taker & Rock) and Lesnar losing to HHH at WM I figured they would want to build both guys back up (Lesnar's potential match with Rock at WM and Punk returning to his best in the world form). It looked like they were with Punk beating Jericho and Lesnar beating HHH at Extreme Rules.
ctpatsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:46 PM   #4191 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctpatsfan21 View Post
The Punk/Lesnar match should be interesting. After Punk's recent big losses (Taker & Rock) and Lesnar losing to HHH at WM I figured they would want to build both guys back up (Lesnar's potential match with Rock at WM and Punk returning to his best in the world form). It looked like they were with Punk beating Jericho and Lesnar beating HHH at Extreme Rules.
Lesnar won 2 of 3 Triple H matches.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:25 PM   #4192 (permalink)

Not sure if anybody really cares but next Sunday on celebrity wife swap, Ric Flair and Rowdy Roddy Piper are swapping wifes.
hreed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #4193 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hreed2 View Post
Not sure if anybody really cares but next Sunday on celebrity wife swap, Ric Flair and Rowdy Roddy Piper are swapping wifes.
Which one of Flair's wives will Piper get?
Old 06-24-2013, 09:25 AM   #4194 (permalink)

Mark Henry VS Cena at a PPV main event? really? I know people really want to just see the MITB match but still, at least put him against, well anybody. The guy that walks around and sells popcorn would be better than Henry, he can barely move. Henry needs to slim up, him and Kali are so slow, when you watch them live its even worse.
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:07 PM   #4195 (permalink)

ok so Raw must be really really good........or really really s****y because noones posting anything!!!!!
Old 06-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #4196 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamiheat6 View Post
ok so Raw must be really really good........or really really s****y because noones posting anything!!!!!
I've been watching the hockey game most of the night, but the parts of Raw I saw weren't terrific. I could be wrong. I haven't seen all of it.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:34 PM   #4197 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
I've been watching the hockey game most of the night, but the parts of Raw I saw weren't terrific. I could be wrong. I haven't seen all of it.
from what i saw its the same old stuff

Old 06-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #4198 (permalink)

Solid match so far between Bryan and Orton, from what I've seen anyways. Hoping the Wyatt's come out at the end!
Old 06-24-2013, 11:08 PM   #4199 (permalink)

when was the last time orton got a title shot

Old 06-24-2013, 11:17 PM   #4200 (permalink)

Solid ending to Raw. Looks like Bryan will be getting a massive push soon. First clean win over Orton in a long, long time.

Orton has done a great job pushing younger superstars. As mentioned above, he hasn't had a title shot in a while, but has done his best to move people to the next level. Kudos to him, Jericho, and Henry, guys who are willing to put the company above all else.