Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #401 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
I haven't been following Sting much, but what is the realistic chance he comes to the WWE?
There is a legitimate chance Sting will come to WWE. His contract is set to expire either this week or very early (January) in 2012. If the "It Begins" promos are for him, both Tna and WWE have hid it very well. It's not like he's been relegated to a meaningless role in TNA. He is the top management guy there, and is on TV almost every night in an important role.

I think there is a chance. He was supposed to sign last year but talks fell through, and with now probably being Taker's final WrestleMania, now would be better than ever to sweeten the deal for Sting.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:19 PM   #402 (permalink)

Oh my God, are people really starting the "It's Sting!" crap AGAIN? It's not Sting. I'd like it to be, but it's not. It's Chris Jericho. Sting won't work WM XXVIII for the same reason he didn't work WM XXVII - he doesn't want to work a match that everyone knows he's going to lose and let's face it: That's what would happen. And if Sting did show up and was the guy to end the streak, it's a huge 'F you' to everyone who faced Undertaker that could have benefited from winning the match.
wakigatame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #403 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakigatame View Post
Oh my God, are people really starting the "It's Sting!" crap AGAIN? It's not Sting. I'd like it to be, but it's not. It's Chris Jericho. Sting won't work WM XXVIII for the same reason he didn't work WM XXVII - he doesn't want to work a match that everyone knows he's going to lose and let's face it: That's what would happen. And if Sting did show up and was the guy to end the streak, it's a huge 'F you' to everyone who faced Undertaker that could have benefited from winning the match.
I'd have to disagree. I really think it should be a veteran such as Sting to end the streak. The risks of having an up and coming superstar end it are immense. What if they get seriously injured? What if they leave the company? What if they get involved in a drug or suicide scandal? With a veteran, you know what you're getting.

Besides, Sting's contact expires VERY SOON (could have already expired) and he was seriously considering coming to WWE last year.

I don't think these promos are for Sting. I do think, however, he will come to WWE and fight the Undertaker. If not this year, than next year. Who knows? Taker might even take this WM off, meaning it could be another year until he fights again, and Sting may be finished with TNA by then.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:32 PM   #404 (permalink)

After the promo Hunter cut at the Slammys, do you truly believe it's not going to be Hunter/Taker at WM?
wakigatame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #405 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakigatame View Post
After the promo Hunter cut at the Slammys, do you truly believe it's not going to be Hunter/Taker at WM?
I'm sure it will be Helmsley/Taker at WrestleMania 28, but if Taker isn't ready by April 1st (which appears to be a possibility), can Vincent Kennedy really keep their feud going for another YEAR? No. All of the signs would point to a Sting match at WM29 in Toronto. Taker's final match, Sting's contract expiring, the "Phenom vs Phenom" match we've waited 20 years for.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:31 PM   #406 (permalink)

Alright, who do we think the new promo is for? The stress on the phrase "do you understand", IMHO, confirms it will be "the ayatollah of rock and/or rolla" returning next week.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #407 (permalink)

Have a video? Just starting Raw on DVR, so not to the link yet.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:00 PM   #408 (permalink)

Quote:
Have a video? Just starting Raw on DVR, so not to the link yet.
While Punk is celebrating, it cuts out and shows a longer, creepier video. Someone will have to freeze-frame it to see what the hell the writing said.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #409 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
While Punk is celebrating, it cuts out and shows a longer, creepier video. Someone will have to freeze-frame it to see what the hell the writing said.
It says "He is coming"
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 12-26-2011, 10:12 PM   #410 (permalink)

Why does Vincent always have Cena come out and play to the crowd? It really pisses me off every time he comes in the ring and plays to the crowd.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:15 PM   #411 (permalink)

Great joke by Show that a giant with 1 arm is better than a smug lawyer with no testicles.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #412 (permalink)

Embarrassing for the ref there in the mixed tag match.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:22 PM   #413 (permalink)

I guess The Truth is a face now. Oh well. He was such a great heel. Why did Vincent Kennedy have to ruin a good thing.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #414 (permalink)

Quote:
Embarrassing for the ref there in the mixed tag match.
Wtf happened? I thought it was Tyson Kidd pulling him out during the cover, but he still counted three???
Old 12-26-2011, 10:25 PM   #415 (permalink)

Can't wait for The All American American to win the title . SwaggerMania has returned!!!
Old 12-26-2011, 10:25 PM   #416 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Wtf happened? I thought it was Tyson Kidd pulling him out during the cover, but he still counted three???
I think the ref just slipped because he was too far off the edge.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:01 PM   #417 (permalink)

About time for Dolph to get a push. He better get a haircut, looks really bad with the bleached curly hair.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:02 PM   #418 (permalink)

wtf is kane talking about. its so boring i cant pay attention
Old 12-26-2011, 11:05 PM   #419 (permalink)

Pretty sweet with the wall of fire to stop Cena.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:12 PM   #420 (permalink)

Great promo by Kane, but dumb ending
Old 12-26-2011, 11:18 PM   #421 (permalink)

This whole Kane/Cena angle better lead to a heel turn, otherwise I may tune out of what will promise to be a crappy WM main event. What an absolutely awful ending.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:08 AM   #422 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingbrian View Post
wtf is kane talking about. its so boring i cant pay attention
That was terrible. You can see how hard they are trying to turn Cena heel, but the crowd didn't even wat to chant Cena sucks after Kane. I still think the heel turn will come at WM against the Rock but they actually need the no-show rock to instigate it, not lame mic-skills Kane.
sesmarine04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:10 AM   #423 (permalink)

Is Kane supposed to be a heel? Seems hard to cheer against him.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:36 AM   #424 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesmarine04 View Post
That was terrible. You can see how hard they are trying to turn Cena heel, but the crowd didn't even wat to chant Cena sucks after Kane. I still think the heel turn will come at WM against the Rock but they actually need the no-show rock to instigate it, not lame mic-skills Kane.
The night was planned horribly by the creative team. Why did Cena face one of the most hated heels, the Miz? By the end of the night, almost the whole crowd had turned onto the "let's go Cena" side, or so it seemed. Horribly booked night. Shouldve had Cena in the gauntlet match, rather than Henry.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:38 AM   #425 (permalink)

Quote:
Is Kane supposed to be a heel? Seems hard to cheer against him.
I can't figure that out myself. Kane is attacking the top face in the company, yet nobody would even think of booing him. I just hope this storyline goes somewhere.