Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2013, 11:17 PM   #4326 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
How'd Cesaro become a real American after being Swiss/German/Irish/Italian/Spanish?
I guess waving a flag around .

Really wish he could've picked Brawler as a joke, then switched his pick to Bryan, but still, happy Bryan got picked.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but we could be turning a serious corner, and Bryan's victory could signal a new era. Again, don't want to jinx it, but the content has been great these past few weeks.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:58 PM   #4327 (permalink)

pretty fantastic fall by Ziggler in his match with Del Rio
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:03 AM   #4328 (permalink)

Isnt the whole aj and her 1,456,445 different boyfriend angle getting old ?

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:09 AM   #4329 (permalink)

RVD got busted open good.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:34 AM   #4330 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
I agree, we are really starting to see some great wrestling as of late and it only looks like its going to get better. Also Bryan and Cena at summerslam is going to be something.
Hopefully this keeps up. It looks like I couldn't have picked a better year to attend my second Wrestlemania.

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p623/Kingofkings1281/
Kingofkings1281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:12 AM   #4331 (permalink)

I haven't watched Raw in a while , BUT I watched the whole show tonight and wow what a show! Was entertaining from start to finish the actual wrestling was good! I'm still disappointed they advertised RVD's return so much! His would return at MITB would have been insane! BTW he's still got it!! RVD's wrestling is prob the best I've seen in years on RAW!

The Daniel Bryan selection was predictable but oh well it made for one hell of an ending! Hahahah
Old 07-16-2013, 05:35 AM   #4332 (permalink)

YES YES YES
snajuice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #4333 (permalink)

Damn..............so many stiff shots between Punk and Lesnar, I lost count

This could end up being one of the greatest feuds in WWE history.
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:24 PM   #4334 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterAZ31 View Post
Damn..............so many stiff shots between Punk and Lesnar, I lost count

This could end up being one of the greatest feuds in WWE history.
I agree, and with Punk being smaller its prevents the match from being a slow paced sleeper. Punk can move and he makes everyone he wrestlers better. Brock is very good in his own right but against punk this match will be way better than Brock VS triple H.
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #4335 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
I agree, and with Punk being smaller its prevents the match from being a slow paced sleeper. Punk can move and he makes everyone he wrestlers better. Brock is very good in his own right but against punk this match will be way better than Brock VS triple H.

yeah I think a lot of people still underestimate the speed and agility of Brock Lesnar purely based on his strength
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #4336 (permalink)

Am I the only one that thought the rvd match was awful. It was slow paced. After the first couple of minutes I was like Chris please give him a code breaker. Rvd had a few good moves but was at a snails pace. I have watched rvd in tna for years and thought last night was just pathetic. I have always liked raw no matter what happens and the last few weeks have been really good. It's just on Monday that had to be one of the worst matches I had seen in quite some time. I never try to start any friction but that's just my opinion as I'm sure many will disagree with me.
dlouisb1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:08 PM   #4337 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlouisb1313 View Post
Am I the only one that thought the rvd match was awful. It was slow paced. After the first couple of minutes I was like Chris please give him a code breaker. Rvd had a few good moves but was at a snails pace. I have watched rvd in tna for years and thought last night was just pathetic. I have always liked raw no matter what happens and the last few weeks have been really good. It's just on Monday that had to be one of the worst matches I had seen in quite some time. I never try to start any friction but that's just my opinion as I'm sure many will disagree with me.
It was a very good match, with a lot of very good spots. Don't know where you're coming from saying the match was bad, although I can agree with you on the pace of the match being slow. That being said, I thought it was quite good.

Take into consideration as well that both men are over 40 .
Old 07-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #4338 (permalink)

RVD just fell of the map at TNA. He lost the X division title on a thurday night, not even a PPV. After that he was gone. RVD's better days are gone, that doesn't mean he can't be a productive part of the WWE roster, which we are seeing now. WWE is really loading the roster up, thanks to the wyatts and other additions.
Old 07-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #4339 (permalink)

Wyatt Family's on Main Event.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 07-17-2013, 09:01 PM   #4340 (permalink)

They attacked Gabriel and 3MB, piled them up in the ring, and cut another promo for Kane to "join the buzzards". Hopefully he comes back as a monster with the Wyatts, and it's several PPVs until he breaks off from them.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #4341 (permalink)

damn i missed it
Old 07-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #4342 (permalink)

I saw an article on another site where it says that Vince is actually okay with Daniel Bryan being a top guy. Here's my take:

WWE should use Vince not "believing in D-Bry" to their advantage. Picture this:

In the next coming weeks before SummerSlam, Vince shows his displeasure with the fact that Bryan is facing Cena for the title.

Match time comes, and D-Bry works his magic and looks like a shoe-in to win. All of a sudden Vince comes out, and somehow screws Bryan out of the title and Cena aligns himself with Vince, turning heel on the WWE Universe! This will have a similar effect for the business as when Hogan formed NWO.

To push it even further, once Cena hugs Vince, Bryan hits them both with a double missile drop kick from the top rope, then Orton comes out to cash-in his contract!

What do you guys think?!
Old 07-17-2013, 11:15 PM   #4343 (permalink)

Quote:
They attacked Gabriel and 3MB, piled them up in the ring, and cut another promo for Kane to "join the buzzards". Hopefully he comes back as a monster with the Wyatts, and it's several PPVs until he breaks off from them.
Like the sound of this. This should rejuvenate Kane's career, he has been a relatively boring face since Team Hell No's run.

I hope somebody else joins the Family. This would be the role Mason Ryan has been looking for, not having to worry about mic work. Although I could also see Cassius Ohno being brought up, as this seems like his type of role as well.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:21 PM   #4344 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Like the sound of this. This should rejuvenate Kane's career, he has been a relatively boring face since Team Hell No's run.

I hope somebody else joins the Family. This would be the role Mason Ryan has been looking for, not having to worry about mic work. Although I could also see Cassius Ohno being brought up, as this seems like his type of role as well.
They really should have just used Ryan as goatface. They can only have so many big dudes in the cult with the two now and Kane.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:14 AM   #4345 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghosal View Post
I saw an article on another site where it says that Vince is actually okay with Daniel Bryan being a top guy. Here's my take:

In the next coming weeks before SummerSlam, Vince shows his displeasure with the fact that Bryan is facing Cena for the title.

Match time comes, and D-Bry works his magic and looks like a shoe-in to win. All of a sudden Vince comes out, and somehow screws Bryan out of the title and Cena aligns himself with Vince, turning heel on the WWE Universe! This will have a similar effect for the business as when Hogan formed NWO.

To push it even further, once Cena hugs Vince, Bryan hits them both with a double missile drop kick from the top rope, then Orton comes out to cash-in his contract!

What do you guys think?!

Cena will never turn heel mainly because of three words:

Make-A-Wish

Now it's my turn to make a wild prediction. Kane will come back as a monster heel taking him all the way to WrestleMania to face The Undertaker and finally be able to put the Phenom away forever....

Tribute WBC Prime Patches 50/70
Tribute WBC Autos 65/85
joelopr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:45 AM   #4346 (permalink)

off topic, but need some value help. What do you think would be a good price to sell this Benoit logo patch for? Decided to sell it.
Ty Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:08 AM   #4347 (permalink)

Quote:

What do you guys think?!
Nah Cena won't be turned until the majority of people have grown meh/lost interest.

Raw has been getting better and better and I think we can finally see HHH's influence shining through. I just hope that at Wrestlemania The Shield and The Wyatt's clash. But not too soon.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:13 AM   #4348 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
Nah Cena won't be turned until the majority of people have grown meh/lost interest.

Raw has been getting better and better and I think we can finally see HHH's influence shining through. I just hope that at Wrestlemania The Shield and The Wyatt's clash. But not too soon.
If they are still both together by then, it should be a SS style with new members added to compete with each other throughout WM season. Maybe the two continue to one-up each other with squash victories at the PPVs. Rollins/Ambrose/Reigns/Ryback/Ryan vs Wyatt/Harper/Rowan/Kane/Regal.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:15 AM   #4349 (permalink)

Quote:

What do you guys think?!
How about Bryan actually winning the title and Vince makes it his personal mission to strip Bryan of the belt. Vince would constantly put him in matches against bigger guys like Ryback and mark Henry. But somehow Bryan will continue to pull them out. They could even have him wrestle 2 or 3 times in one night. One thing that Vince loves is a wrestler who can do multiple matches in one night, like he did with Bret Hart in the 90's.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:30 AM   #4350 (permalink)

Quote:
If they are still both together by then, it should be a SS style with new members added to compete with each other throughout WM season. Maybe the two continue to one-up each other with squash victories at the PPVs. Rollins/Ambrose/Reigns/Ryback/Ryan vs Wyatt/Harper/Rowan/Kane/Regal.
I feel like the Shield needs to add another member soon. Hopefully from development. When The Shield eventually breaks up, it will be interesting to see if any of the three get buried. They all seem like upper card talent, Ambrose being the best.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote