Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #4351 (permalink)

hate to say it
but
there is no way db beats super cena at the ppv
at least clean
but ............................................
if there was outside interference by ______________________

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #4352 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
I feel like the Shield needs to add another member soon. Hopefully from development. When The Shield eventually breaks up, it will be interesting to see if any of the three get buried. They all seem like upper card talent, Ambrose being the best.
I don't think we'll be seeing them break up too soon. They're the hottest thing going in WWE right now (aside from Bryan). Hopefully one faction will stay together for a while, although I have a feeling someone from the Shield will pursue a singles career.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #4353 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
hate to say it
but
there is no way db beats super cena at the ppv
at least clean
but ............................................
if there was outside interference by ______________________
How will Daniel Bryan beat him without making him tap is my question. No way they make Cena tap, unless they want the internet to explode and to make DB one of the headliner names immediately.

On a side note, I hope they finally put the belt on Ziggler at Summer Slam and let him have it for 4+ months. He's one of the best ive ever seen.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #4354 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
How will Daniel Bryan beat him without making him tap is my question. No way they make Cena tap, unless they want the internet to explode and to make DB one of the headliner names immediately.

On a side note, I hope they finally put the belt on Ziggler at Summer Slam and let him have it for 4+ months. He's one of the best ive ever seen.
I have a feeling Bryan will win clean. Obviously it'll lead to no reaction from Cena, or a feud between the two, but I think Bryan will win.

Ziggler won't win, no point in him winning unless his feud with Langston will be for the title and not just bad blood.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:25 PM   #4355 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
I have a feeling Bryan will win clean. Obviously it'll lead to no reaction from Cena, or a feud between the two, but I think Bryan will win.

Ziggler won't win, no point in him winning unless his feud with Langston will be for the title and not just bad blood.
If thats the case, where does ADR go from here? The build up of Ziggler on a vengence/face turn would be such a waste if they didn't put the title on him.

Bryan better win.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 06:58 PM   #4356 (permalink)

Early reports indicate...WWE will be playing up the Orton injury angle to keep him off tv for awhile (didnt i mention them clinging to this injury crap too often); D Bry goes over Cena clean at SS...for Orton to cash in and steal the belt from him and cement his heelturn hes wanted for months now.

Of course this is all speculation/rumor..but there appears to be no planned rematch setfor D Bry/Cena at the next PPV
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #4357 (permalink)

Orton needs to bring back the punt as a heel. The RKO gets too much of a face pop, he needs the build from hitting Bryan with an RKO, cashing, DBD getting some slight momentum, and then Orton hitting a backbreaker into a punt for the title.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #4358 (permalink)

TNA seems to be falling apart. Late paychecks, Gallows/D'Lo and other releases taking apart An8, and now apparently they're losing money taking impact on the road.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #4359 (permalink)

Dolph Ziggler=poor mans Shawn Michaels.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:08 PM   #4360 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirtr View Post
Go on......
geoffyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #4361 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
TNA seems to be falling apart. Late paychecks, Gallows/D'Lo and other releases taking apart An8, and now apparently they're losing money taking impact on the road.
I also have noticed that TNA is starting to sink. They should of never played the An8's angle, and with the Dudleys? They are not exactly Hall and Nash. They should of stuck to their strength and that being guys like Austin aries and AJ styles. Plus Hardy should of kept the belt, making a dudley your heavyweight champ? I do not see them lasting long which is ok with me because I would love to see Austin Aries VS Daniel Bryan. Or AJ styles VS Orton, that would be nice.
sjim8660 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #4362 (permalink)

Quote:
Agreed....
Old 07-19-2013, 07:40 PM   #4363 (permalink)

I see no comparison in their careers. Thats like me saying wade barrett is a poor mans william regal bc they are both british. Its a new generation
geoffyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:41 PM   #4364 (permalink)

Who watched TNA last night?

I watched the first 5 minutes... and the last 5 minutes.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #4365 (permalink)

Quote:
I'd say Ziggler is more like Mr. Perfect then Shawn Michaels or at least a hybrid of the two
Old 07-19-2013, 11:40 PM   #4366 (permalink)

Quote:
I always thought of him as a Billy Gunn type.

HBK could at least cut a masterful promo, well, in the 90's at least.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:54 PM   #4367 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

Damn, shouldn't have cut all these onions...

Ex-paratrooper's Amazing Transformation is Inspirational - YouTube
free2131 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:17 PM   #4368 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
You clearly are just spewing just to spew and have no sense at all as to what your talking about.

Just read the dirst sheets and see them cutting talent...ohhh they are losing money...ohhh they goin down

First..they arent "losing" money going on the road. Its reportedly costing them $600k per road episode.

Couple that with only having 2 hours a week of "wrestling show", and you get all these cuts.

Gallows..yes is a very underrated talent...but him being cut was a direct correlation to Bruce Pritchard being a moron. Who was also let go do to various conflicts in the company and refusing to take a salary cut.

Its business folks...TNA has nowhere near WWE type of $$ and nowhere near the amount of time to showcase a roster of 25+ wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
I also have noticed that TNA is starting to sink. They should of never played the An8's angle, and with the Dudleys? They are not exactly Hall and Nash. They should of stuck to their strength and that being guys like Austin aries and AJ styles. Plus Hardy should of kept the belt, making a dudley your heavyweight champ? I do not see them lasting long which is ok with me because I would love to see Austin Aries VS Daniel Bryan. Or AJ styles VS Orton, that would be nice.
Spoken like someone who truly has no idea about the product orhas even watched it before.

"Bully" Ray is arguably one of the best, if not the best, heel in the wrestling business today.

He can cut perfect promos...have the crowd eating outof his hands and playing to him just how he wants...and can put on a good heel match.

i will agree that the An8, aside from Bully Ray andbelieve it or not, Ken Anderson, has been kinda dull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthoemke View Post
Who watched TNA last night?

I watched the first 5 minutes... and the last 5 minutes.
I watched the majority of it.

AA/Roode match was high quality, as usual between the 2.
Homicide/Petey/Dutt match was pretty decent for the length. Was hoping to at least see the Canadian Destroyer once...that move is freakin awesome (youtube it if you havent seen it)
Chavo/Manik/King was average...
Wasnt really a fan of Rockstar Spud...to me they should have signed and kept Jigsaw (Rubix), he can go; didnt like how they had Baretta come right in and win his way into a match unannounced or "hyped"
Sabin/Bully was decent; nothing too spectacular, but a basic heel/face ME..was surprised they actually pulled the trigger on Sabin winning...it looked like even the crowd was stunned and didnt no how to react to it

Overall it was an average show
Old 07-20-2013, 07:32 PM   #4369 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
You clearly are just spewing just to spew and have no sense at all as to what your talking about.

Just read the dirst sheets and see them cutting talent...ohhh they are losing money...ohhh they goin down

First..they arent "losing" money going on the road. Its reportedly costing them $600k per road episode.

Couple that with only having 2 hours a week of "wrestling show", and you get all these cuts.

Gallows..yes is a very underrated talent...but him being cut was a direct correlation to Bruce Pritchard being a moron. Who was also let go do to various conflicts in the company and refusing to take a salary cut.

Its business folks...TNA has nowhere near WWE type of $$ and nowhere near the amount of time to showcase a roster of 25+ wrestlers

Spoken like someone who truly has no idea about the product orhas even watched it before.

"Bully" Ray is arguably one of the best, if not the best, heel in the wrestling business today.

He can cut perfect promos...have the crowd eating outof his hands and playing to him just how he wants...and can put on a good heel match.

i will agree that the An8, aside from Bully Ray andbelieve it or not, Ken Anderson, has been kinda dull.

I watched the majority of it.

AA/Roode match was high quality, as usual between the 2.
Homicide/Petey/Dutt match was pretty decent for the length. Was hoping to at least see the Canadian Destroyer once...that move is freakin awesome (youtube it if you havent seen it)
Chavo/Manik/King was average...
Wasnt really a fan of Rockstar Spud...to me they should have signed and kept Jigsaw (Rubix), he can go; didnt like how they had Baretta come right in and win his way into a match unannounced or "hyped"
Sabin/Bully was decent; nothing too spectacular, but a basic heel/face ME..was surprised they actually pulled the trigger on Sabin winning...it looked like even the crowd was stunned and didnt no how to react to it

Overall it was an average show
An8=trailer park NWO......Bully Ray is far from the best heel......and how can u come on here and be so damn rude with everyone man come on .....state ur opinion dont call anyone out and move on!!!!
Old 07-20-2013, 10:28 PM   #4370 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
I always thought of him as a Billy Gunn type.

HBK could at least cut a masterful promo, well, in the 90's at least.
Ziggler is one of the top guys on the mic now. Everything comes out natural for him. He's athletic, can tell a story in the ring, sells the moves at the right time, plays to the crowd.
As for the comparison of a hbk/mr. Perfect hybrid that's a good example.
Old 07-20-2013, 11:05 PM   #4371 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamiheat6 View Post
An8=trailer park NWO......Bully Ray is far from the best heel......and how can u come on here and be so damn rude with everyone man come on .....state ur opinion dont call anyone out and move on!!!!
Not being rude...im telling the truth.

People who dont watch the product and have no idea whats going on and bash TNA, just because its TNA...or just because it isnt like WWE. They grasp at any headline and pile on. Oh they are releasing talent, they must be losing money and going under!

Gallows...as i said...was underrated. And it was a shame to see him let go due to some upper management misdealings (see Pritchard comment).

Most of the others they released have had little to no airtime anyways....Taeler Hendrix?? Sam Shaw?? Christian York?? Joey Ryan?? Crimson??

the only "notable" people that were released were Matt Morgan...who was very under used; it just seemed like he had no direction in TNA...but im sure he was being paid a goodamount and wasnt being used, for whatever reason.

Tara...she is still a great performer for her age..but had been relegated to more of a managerial role. And she was reportedly the highest paid KO on the roster...so if they have no plans to use her, why notcut ties and save the $$.

As far as Madison Rayne..she wasnt cut. She just had a child and her contract ran out. It was very amicable and she will probably be back soon.

and dont get it twisted...im not a TNA mark and think they are perfect..theres plenty of things theyve done wrong:

- the way the treated D Lo was pretty bad; he wasnt much of an on air talent to begin with..but he agreed to re-structure his contract as they asked him to..and was still let go.

- the X Division matches being forced into constant 3 man matches; Its ok every once in awhile..but every singlematch is reducing them o spot monkeys, which they worked hard to prove the opposite when they first started

- Why have TJ Perkins beaten down backstage and unmasked and known to be portraying Suicide...only to be re-named as Manik, but still using the same Suicide costume...when everyone already knows who it is?

- The de-push of Kenny King out of nowhere....Brooke Hogan/Garrett Bischoff need i say more?

i can go on...

i also watch and keep up with WWE and have positives and negatives about them as well.

I am always up for having a good conversation/share my opinion..such as when it was posed if anyone watched TNA thursday night.

IMO i think Bully Ray is the best heel inthe business and has been for the past6 months or so.

Who would you say is in your opinion?

CM Punk turned face after WM...Bray Wyatt? im a fan of his promos..but can he really be the best when he ust debuted on national tv 3 weeks ago? Del Rio..pfft...Henry? he had a great promo few weeks back on Raw..but now hes a face
Old 07-20-2013, 11:47 PM   #4372 (permalink)

at this point im unsure who is the best heel..that being said the greatest heel ever is def cm punk
Old 07-20-2013, 11:59 PM   #4373 (permalink)

Quote:
at this point im unsure who is the best heel..that being said the greatest heel ever is def cm punk
i agree that CM Punk was a great heel...

but..what your saying is..you dont know who the best heel is...its just not Bully Ray...

is this based on just being who it is...or actually seeing his work
Old 07-21-2013, 12:00 AM   #4374 (permalink)

Quote:
Haha, yeah, no.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #4375 (permalink)

What's everyone's opinion on rhodes vs sandow fued? I hope they put the briefcase on the line and rhodes wins it from him seeing he deserve it more.