Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2013, 12:25 PM   #4501 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
Did anyone notice during the Punk/Lesner match that after Lesner Suplexed Punk on the floor after going through the announcers table that the ref either placed or took something out of Punk's hand
I posted about that earlier. Was waiting for some forehead blood to show up, Punk has a history of blading. Nothing came of it, though.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:33 PM   #4502 (permalink)

I guess the HHH heel turn could lay the foundation for WM30 where Shawn MIchaels would come back for one last match
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:17 PM   #4503 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterAZ31 View Post
I guess the HHH heel turn could lay the foundation for WM30 where Shawn MIchaels would come back for one last match
Ugh, I can see it now...

HBK/HHH main event WM30, "Once in a Lifetime". HHH wins, they hug after the match, everyone figures the feud is over and forgets about it.

2015 Royal Rumble, HBK returns, wins the Royal Rumble, challenges now-WWE Champ HHH. This time, HBK wins the WrestleMania match and the WWE Championship, which he holds until the next WrestleMania. At this point, HHH is now WHC. HHH challenges HBK, and the rubber match is set: HHH vs HBK in a title unification match.

Take your pick as to who wins the last match, although Trips will probably put himself over to set up the WrestleMania 33-35 main events: HHH vs Stone Cold Steve Austin! Winner of that series takes on The Rock in the WrestleMania 36-38 main events.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:46 PM   #4504 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Ugh, I can see it now...

HBK/HHH main event WM30, "Once in a Lifetime". HHH wins, they hug after the match, everyone figures the feud is over and forgets about it.

2015 Royal Rumble, HBK returns, wins the Royal Rumble, challenges now-WWE Champ HHH. This time, HBK wins the WrestleMania match and the WWE Championship, which he holds until the next WrestleMania. At this point, HHH is now WHC. HHH challenges HBK, and the rubber match is set: HHH vs HBK in a title unification match.

Take your pick as to who wins the last match, although Trips will probably put himself over to set up the WrestleMania 33-35 main events: HHH vs Stone Cold Steve Austin! Winner of that series takes on The Rock in the WrestleMania 36-38 main events.
What the hell are you talking about? lol
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #4505 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
It was a very good PPV. I thought Punk and Lesnar was the best match, I also thought Bryan carried Cena a little. Triple H betraying Bryan was classic Mcmahon strategy and reminded me of something we would of seen in 1998, so I loved it. I wanted Bryan to be champion the most but I don't mind seeing Orton with the belt. Although I don't think he will have it got very long.
They should have spun it that Sandow came in then and clocked Orton...
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:07 PM   #4506 (permalink)

Quote:
Ugh, I can see it now...

you forgot to throw mick foley and rick flair into the mix .....maybe even a little may young

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:07 PM   #4507 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
They should have spun it that Sandow came in then and clocked Orton...
Sandow can only cash for the WHC title though.
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:33 PM   #4508 (permalink)

wasn't there a rule in somebody's (failed) cash-in attempt that the other person had to be standing/ ready to compete for the bell?
Old 08-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #4509 (permalink)

Quote:
Trips and HBK, allowing themselves to put their egos aside and put someone over.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #4510 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesmarine04 View Post
wasn't there a rule in somebody's (failed) cash-in attempt that the other person had to be standing/ ready to compete for the bell?
Yeah, I thought there was. Maybe Vince overrides it tonight?
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
Old 08-19-2013, 04:11 PM   #4511 (permalink)

Quote:
You'll know what I'm talking about when we see Triple H in the next 9 WrestleMania main events .
Old 08-19-2013, 04:46 PM   #4512 (permalink)

My understanding is that the main angle is Triple H/Stephanie vs. Vince for control of the WWE, ending at Wrestlemania.
Didn't this occur back in like 1999?

Somewhere in the next year, Vince will select a wrestler to fight on his behalf against Triple H, winner takes control of WWE for "forever".

The main hang ups so far was who was going to be heel and who was going to be the face (HHH or vVnce) and who would fight for Vince (I've heard Austin or Rock, maybe even Cena now that Vince will play the face).

Orton definitely needed to turn heel, I just hope he can stay clean and not blow it over some PEDs or weed again...I believe he's on strike 2....
jmarascojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #4513 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarascojr View Post
My understanding is that the main angle is Triple H/Stephanie vs. Vince for control of the WWE, ending at Wrestlemania.

Somewhere in the next year, Vince will select a wrestler to fight on his behalf against Triple H, winner takes control of WWE for "forever".

The main hang ups so far was who was going to be heel and who was going to be the face (HHH or vVnce) and who would fight for Vince (I've heard Austin or Rock, maybe even Cena now that Vince will play the face).

Orton definitely needed to turn heel, I just hope he can stay clean and not blow it over some PEDs or weed again...I believe he's on strike 2....
Orton is on strike 2.

Daniel Bryan will be Vince's selected wrestler to face HHH at Mania.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:00 PM   #4514 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarascojr View Post

They won't release Orton, he can roid up and smoke all he wants. There is no way Vince lets him go.

The HHH turn is kind of odd, but makes WWE TV very interesting in the coming weeks. If Vince was anti Bryan and now HHH also, who is going to have his back now? Stephanie? Very confusing...
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:12 PM   #4515 (permalink)

Quote:
I posted about that earlier. Was waiting for some forehead blood to show up, Punk has a history of blading. Nothing came of it, though.
It was just the ref checking to see that Punk was OK. A lot of times on big bumps refs will do that to make sure they aren't legit injured. He just squeezed his finger. I've seen it happen before, even though this wasn't the craziest bump.
Deeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:12 PM   #4516 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
They won't release Orton, he can roid up and smoke all he wants. There is no way Vince lets him go.

The HHH turn is kind of odd, but makes WWE TV very interesting in the coming weeks. If Vince was anti Bryan and now HHH also, who is going to have his back now? Stephanie? Very confusing...
Shane O'Mac, perhaps?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Tonight should be a good show!
Old 08-19-2013, 05:17 PM   #4517 (permalink)

got it dvr'ing cant wait to get home and watch it
Old 08-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #4518 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
you forgot to throw mick foley and rick flair into the mix .....maybe even a little may young
Bruno Sammartino, after being inducted into the Hall of Fame, wants one last match and will be the NEW Heyman guy
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #4519 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post

here comes Linda!!!
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #4520 (permalink)

I don't think Triple H will wrestle Daniel Bryan, I think it will be more along the lines of vince and triple H as management VS Bryan. Kind of like austin/Mcmahon rivalry. They might wrestle at some point but not in the near future. I think Bryan does great against the regular talent like, Orton, Cena and maybe CM Punk. Punk VS Bryan would be the best possible Mania match I can think of.
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:28 PM   #4521 (permalink)

Thoughts on how Raw opens tonight?
Old 08-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #4522 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Thoughts on how Raw opens tonight?
Vince, HHH and Stephanie most likely.... Maybe a lil Shane O'Mac return?
Rhyster66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:54 PM   #4523 (permalink)

I'm hoping Orton cuts a promo uninterrupted by the McMahons. Save that for backstage or the main event. Also still holding out hope that Orton gets overturned because Bryan wasn't standing, by either Vince or whoever sides with DBD.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:59 PM   #4524 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm hoping Orton cuts a promo uninterrupted by the McMahons. Save that for backstage or the main event. Also still holding out hope that Orton gets overturned because Bryan wasn't standing, by either Vince or whoever sides with DBD.
maybe another mcmahon .. linda? shane? .. is hornswoggle still a mcmahon?
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:00 PM   #4525 (permalink)

Quote:
Vince may become the Face of this feud tonight.
Rhyster66 is offline   Reply With Quote