Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #4651 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksam View Post
just caught an old youtube clip of the extreme elimination chamber match as wondering when next one would be ... and noticed triple h now looks like test

and @sjim - good comparison re hbk and zigg ..

not sure how big show fits in the storyline w all the crying .. is he going to be the henchman for mcmahons??? ... a few weeks after the shield powerbombed him

it looks like only super cena will save daniel bryan when he recovers
If they really waste this entire angle on Cena coming back and giving fireman's carries to everyone, I'll be shocked. Bryan is over with EVERYONE. Not just the kids and soccer moms. I'm pretty sure they know what they have.

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p623/Kingofkings1281/
Kingofkings1281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:14 AM   #4652 (permalink)

sjim8660 It's ridiculous that ziggler is losing momentum it seems. He was just getting to the top of his game and if wwe has their way he'll fade away like the miz.
dlouisb1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:14 AM   #4653 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlouisb1313 View Post
sjim8660 It's ridiculous that ziggler is losing momentum it seems. He was just getting to the top of his game and if wwe has their way he'll fade away like the miz.
It's obvious he has heat backstage with how far he's been pushed back at this point. I wonder who he ticked off, Trips? Vince?
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #4654 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
It's obvious he has heat backstage with how far he's been pushed back at this point. I wonder who he ticked off, Trips? Vince?
Probably Vince for Swagger, who shouldn't even have been wrestling, giving him a concussion. Vince is crazy that way, in that he blames a talent over them getting hurt because the guy they were in the ring with did not do his job properly in protecting them.
Zoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:31 PM   #4655 (permalink)

In a perfect scenario, Daniel Bryan Wins WWE title, Ziggler/or Punk wins the rumble and faces Bryan at WM. But WWE for some reason can't just have a good match, there has to be drama. Although Ziggler has started to kind of feud with shield, and that might be wwe trying to give him a push.
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #4656 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
In a perfect scenario, Daniel Bryan Wins WWE title, Ziggler/or Punk wins the rumble and faces Bryan at WM. But WWE for some reason can't just have a good match, there has to be drama. Although Ziggler has started to kind of feud with shield, and that might be wwe trying to give him a push.
Doubt it...Cena wins Rumble, Bryan wins title sets up WM main event with Orton as the Ref...
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:34 PM   #4657 (permalink)

we all know cena will be back at rumble be #30
win in 8.2 seconds after entering by lame a$$ing a shoulder block
knocking everyone left in the ring out at once
go to wm and beat fan-dang-oh for the tit-le

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:01 AM   #4658 (permalink)

I say Punk will win the Rumble and challenge Bryan for the belt in a battle of Best in the World vs. Best in the World. Cena will come back for something like Taker's streak.
Zoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:46 PM   #4659 (permalink)

If they didn't have six belts four of which don't mean anything, the other IC belt is always in such limbo, they could have decent story lines not focusing on Cena and.... Cena.... with HHH mixed in.

So this Bryan thing has got me thinking... how long was Sting in the rafters before he wrestled and then how long was it before he beat Hogan that December (forget the year... 98? - McNabb was at Syracuse and they played KSU in the Fiesta Bowl)? I guess I could Google it, but from my memory that was over a year long build up.

How long did Sting keep the title after Hogan....?

I think if they had Bryan lose and then work is way back up (I think TNA did this a few years back) to be draw #1 and be one of the last three in the Rumble with Cena and whoever is hot then. Cena would come in 30, only to have Cena and Bryan eliminate each other - to face each other at Mania for a chance to have a title shot summer of '14.

They don't really need a title on Cena, Punk, and for that matter Bryan - they said when he was beat in 14 seconds to lose his other title it was to bury him.

Or having a Cena v Punk match in between two title matches at WM would be good also.

On another note - Heyman needs to have a tag team also - since Lesnar only has something like 3 more appearances....
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/spam-your-ebay-comc-listings-here-photobucket-sportslots-etc/484335-namttips-collection-threads.html --- Current Projects - Entertainment: Walking Dead and GoT - Baseball: Brian Wilson, Barry Bonds, SF Giants - Football: SF 49ers, Frank Gore, - Wrestling: Lanny Poffo, KoKo B. Ware
Namttip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:59 PM   #4660 (permalink)

Bryan needs to get his run in with the title. He does not need the strap to be effective but, he needs his time in the "spotlight" he deserves it.
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:40 PM   #4661 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
Bryan needs to get his run in with the title. He does not need the strap to be effective but, he needs his time in the "spotlight" he deserves it.
He'd be good to get it... but he doesn't need it just to have it, so much more could be done with him.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/spam-your-ebay-comc-listings-here-photobucket-sportslots-etc/484335-namttips-collection-threads.html --- Current Projects - Entertainment: Walking Dead and GoT - Baseball: Brian Wilson, Barry Bonds, SF Giants - Football: SF 49ers, Frank Gore, - Wrestling: Lanny Poffo, KoKo B. Ware
Namttip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:01 AM   #4662 (permalink)

Just watched the end of TNA where Sting fought Bubba Ray Dudley. It was so bad and reminded me why I don't watch TNA
EWG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:15 AM   #4663 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWG3 View Post
Just watched the end of TNA where Sting fought Bubba Ray Dudley. It was so bad and reminded me why I don't watch TNA
The Hogan experiment has not worked. He's getting paid more than the wrestlers as I understand it. If anything, TNA has regressed since he went there.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:00 AM   #4664 (permalink)

HHH will hold the belt before Wrestlemania. I can already envision the "I didn't want the belt, believe me. But it's what is best or business." speech.

Old 09-06-2013, 07:04 AM   #4665 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofkings1281 View Post
HHH will hold the belt before Wrestlemania. I can already envision the "I didn't want the belt, believe me. But it's what is best or business." speech.
I don't see it happening, unless either he turns on Orton or Orton turns on him. Only people I see holding the belt until RR are Bryan and Orton.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:14 AM   #4666 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
I don't see it happening, unless either he turns on Orton or Orton turns on him. Only people I see holding the belt until RR are Bryan and Orton.
I think Orton "fails" the corporation in the next few months, and Hunter takes it upon himself to be the face of the WWE. Either way, I believe we're going to see HHH/Bryan at mania.

Old 09-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #4667 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
The Hogan experiment has not worked. He's getting paid more than the wrestlers as I understand it. If anything, TNA has regressed since he went there.

Bubba Ray Dudley in the main event = automatic FAIL

Tribute WBC Prime Patches 50/70
Tribute WBC Autos 65/85
joelopr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:14 PM   #4668 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelopr20 View Post
I loved him as a tag team wrestler, but he's not fun to watch as a singles wrestlers.

Funny story... Back in the day I used to go to see ECW in South Philly and my buddy had front row seats. Well the guy next to me ran his mouth the whole time during a Dudley match. After the match was over, Bubba came sliding out of the ring and came up to me and yelled at me (instead of the guy sitting next to me) and shoved me back into the second row. Being somewhat drunk, I hopped back up and got in his face and we were yelling at each other while nose to nose. Half a dozen security guards got around us and Bubba finally walked away and went to the back. I was kind hoping he would have slugged me. Not to sue but to maybe get some free front row tickets out of the deal. I miss those days in the ECW Arena.
EWG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 03:04 AM   #4669 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelopr20 View Post
You might think I'm crazy, but I kind of like Bully as champ. He is one of the best guys on the mic IMO. He is entertaining to me for some reason. His ring work isn't anything special, neither is John Cenas though.

They need to build the entire show around Styles, Roode, Aries, Magnus and Hardy. Enough mafia, Aces and Hogan.... enough already...
Old 09-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #4670 (permalink)

BoxBreaker72 no Tna work using AJ Styles,and what was the point of resigning Samoa Joe. I think I recall a day they were both champions.
dlouisb1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #4671 (permalink)

Raw in Toronto tonight! Should be awesome! Going to see SD tomorrow night (cheap seats, unfortunately ). Oh well, should be a blast!
Old 09-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #4672 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlouisb1313 View Post
BoxBreaker72 no Tna work using AJ Styles,and what was the point of resigning Samoa Joe. I think I recall a day they were both champions.
The product was better when they were champions. Back in 08 the in ring product beat WWE IMO. They will never compete or gain more viewers with WWE scraps.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #4673 (permalink)

Old 09-09-2013, 09:56 PM   #4674 (permalink)

Dolph must have made a pass at Stephanie or something..

He is getting buried week after week... WOW.....
Old 09-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #4675 (permalink)

wow the return of the undertaker