Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 10:44 PM   #26 (permalink)

Isn't the point to make him seem weak, to make the Rock seem stronger? Seems like beating both and losing on a cheap pin doesn't help DJ's cause

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, John Cena stood tall at the end of the Halloween episode of RAW after taking care of R-Truth and The Miz, because WWE didn't want him getting beat up three weeks in a row. Cena was laid out the week before, and the plan for the November 7th RAW was to see Cena get get beat by The Miz & R-Truth. But WWE felt that three weeks in a row of Cena being on the losing end would make him appear weaker as they try to build to Survivor Series.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:00 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Isn't the point to make him seem weak, to make the Rock seem stronger? Seems like beating both and losing on a cheap pin doesn't help DJ's cause

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, John Cena stood tall at the end of the Halloween episode of RAW after taking care of R-Truth and The Miz, because WWE didn't want him getting beat up three weeks in a row. Cena was laid out the week before, and the plan for the November 7th RAW was to see Cena get get beat by The Miz & R-Truth. But WWE felt that three weeks in a row of Cena being on the losing end would make him appear weaker as they try to build to Survivor Series.
Pointless. Absolutely pointless. The only reason right now to watch SS is the 5-on-5 and wwe championship match. I'll watch the rocks entrance then switch to football, then tune in at the end when either Cena turns heel or stares down the rock. We know Cena/rock are going to win. What's the point of watching?
Old 11-10-2011, 07:51 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Pointless. Absolutely pointless. The only reason right now to watch SS is the 5-on-5 and wwe championship match. I'll watch the rocks entrance then switch to football, then tune in at the end when either Cena turns heel or stares down the rock. We know Cena/rock are going to win. What's the point of watching?
Either that, or they'll return everyone that they can as a heel to team up against them
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 11-10-2011, 09:32 PM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to scottssportcent

Mick Foley is returning to... next week... but dont be surprised if Foley surprises u at SS
scottssportcent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:19 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottssportcent View Post
Mick Foley is returning to... next week... but dont be surprised if Foley surprises u at SS
I hope not. I'd like to see foley come back as an important figure, but I'd much prefer he stay as far away from the Cena/Rock feud as possible. Perhaps as a manager, perhaps as a general manager, hell,maybe even as Cactus Jack () but not another person in the Cena/Rock feud.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:37 AM   #31 (permalink)

Anyone think David Otunga will be put over as the ultimate heel at SS? We've been seeing little clips of him talking with Laurinaitis, and I think he could become Laurinaitis' assistant, similar to the way JL was with HHH.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:21 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Anyone think David Otunga will be put over as the ultimate heel at SS? We've been seeing little clips of him talking with Laurinaitis, and I think he could become Laurinaitis' assistant, similar to the way JL was with HHH.
I think Vince will be the mastermind behind it all, maybe fire JL and become the GM for himself?
Old 11-11-2011, 07:05 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Which of the guys are Epico and Hunico? Getting confusing between Sin Cara 1/Sin Cara 2/Epico/Hunico/Averno
Don't know if you got your answer but here it is:

Sin Cara
Sin Cara 2 = Hunico
Epico = Orlando Colon (Cousin to Carlito and Primo)
Averno hasn't appeared yet.
Greengoblin782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
I think Vince will be the mastermind behind it all, maybe fire JL and become the GM for himself?
Wouldn't shock me, but what if the "board" doesn't allow Vince to be gm?! I really can't comprehend why Otunga has been shown so often. This better not be another kharma situation, where she's shown as an important person, then leaves with little impact.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:20 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Wouldn't shock me, but what if the "board" doesn't allow Vince to be gm?! I really can't comprehend why Otunga has been shown so often. This better not be another kharma situation, where she's shown as an important person, then leaves with little impact.
A little different situation unless Mr. Jennifer Hudson gets pregnant
Old 11-11-2011, 09:36 PM   #36 (permalink)

Too bad Rey is gone for Survivor Series, could do Hunico/Epico/Primo/Chimeara/ADR vs. Sin Cara/Rey/Averno/maybe the Usos?
Old 11-11-2011, 10:36 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Too bad Rey is gone for Survivor Series, could do Hunico/Epico/Primo/Chimeara/ADR vs. Sin Cara/Rey/Averno/maybe the Usos?
ADR is wwe champ, with a match against punk. Not sure how that'd work

I honestly am okay without Rey Mysterio on raw. Frankly he was probably the biggest waste of a champ in wwe history in July, and I don't want to see him any time soon. Come wrestlemania, sure. Even at the royal rumble. But I'd keep him out of SS.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:38 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
ADR is wwe champ, with a match against punk. Not sure how that'd work

I honestly am okay without Rey Mysterio on raw. Frankly he was probably the biggest waste of a champ in wwe history in July, and I don't want to see him any time soon. Come wrestlemania, sure. Even at the royal rumble. But I'd keep him out of SS.
Just wanted the cinco en cinco coinciden espanol
Old 11-12-2011, 11:26 AM   #39 (permalink)

Finally wade Barrett got a main event win on smackdown! Maybe now he'll get a push for his WM 28 fight against the undertaker
Old 11-14-2011, 04:19 PM   #40 (permalink)

Tough night for TV, MNF game with Vikings starting at 7:45 and 3 hour live Raw gets Rocked at 7:00
Old 11-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #41 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Didn't catch SD but did Barrett get a clean win over Orton?
wscws2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:56 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wscws2008 View Post
Didn't catch SD but did Barrett get a clean win over Orton?
He got a win, not a full cheat, but a semi-clean win
Old 11-14-2011, 05:59 PM   #43 (permalink)
Inactive Account

speaking of Dibiase...it kills me that he is floundering because his old man was one of my favorite wrestlers. They brought in pops to get him over as a hell..didn't work. Tried the whole Virgil man-servant thing...didn't work. Tried Maryse and that didn't work. Next it's time to bring back Husky Harris or bring up Bo and create Money, Inc. the next generation
Old 11-14-2011, 05:59 PM   #44 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
He got a win, not a full cheat, but a semi-clean win
It's a miracle!!!!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:02 PM   #45 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Tough night for TV, MNF game with Vikings starting at 7:45 and 3 hour live Raw gets Rocked at 7:00
It is a tough night. Not ashamed to say I will mark out for both a GB loss and a Rock N' Sock connection.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:22 PM   #46 (permalink)

Foley's back on Raw
Old 11-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #47 (permalink)

I think Mick Foley getting Rock Bottomed will win the Slammy for Moment of the Year
Old 11-14-2011, 11:19 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
I think Mick Foley getting Rock Bottomed will win the Slammy for Moment of the Year
I think Cena's lady parts will win moment of the year
Old 11-15-2011, 08:21 AM   #49 (permalink)

I think #BootstoAsses should win twitter hashtag of the year
Old 11-15-2011, 11:35 AM   #50 (permalink)
Inactive Account

The most surprising thing last night was all the hate on Cena. Granted it's been happening lately but it was his hometown and no love....a heel turn for Cena needs to happen.