Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2014, 12:07 AM   #5151 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieHustle View Post
I think he's referring to the network logo that they showed when they were talking about the upcoming announcement.
Of course, their version didn't say "Network" at the bottom.


Ahhh, I missed that
EWG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:24 AM   #5152 (permalink)
Member
 
Nyfancam01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,748
Default

is botchtista really going to come back and have a title reign ?? -_-
__________________
I collect the pound for pound greatest player of all time...ALLEN IVERSON !
$$$ ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY AI $$$!!!
Currently: 40 AUTOS, 275+ GAME USED & TONS OF RARE INSERTS/#'d
Nyfancam01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:31 AM   #5153 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieHustle View Post
I think he's referring to the network logo that they showed when they were talking about the upcoming announcement.
Of course, their version didn't say "Network" at the bottom.


yes thats the one
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:32 AM   #5154 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,728
Default

wwe network ? thats it ? so is this going to be a pay channel ? i was realy expecting something bigger then this .... lame
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:35 AM   #5155 (permalink)
Member
 
CharlieHustle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfancam01 View Post
is botchtista really going to come back and have a title reign ?? -_-
That's what it looks like.
CharlieHustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:40 AM   #5156 (permalink)
Member
 
CharlieHustle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
wwe network ? thats it ? so is this going to be a pay channel ? i was realy expecting something bigger then this .... lame
If you're a WWE fan, this IS actually pretty big.
A streaming channel 24-7, an on-demand video library and (allegedly) you get to watch all the PPv's for no extra cost. All for about $12 a month.
For those who don't have cable, this is a good deal.
It's the same concept as Netflix streaming, except it's nothing but WWE.
CharlieHustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:52 AM   #5157 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 638
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieHustle View Post
If you're a WWE fan, this IS actually pretty big.
A streaming channel 24-7, an on-demand video library and (allegedly) you get to watch all the PPv's for no extra cost. All for about $12 a month.
For those who don't have cable, this is a good deal.
It's the same concept as Netflix streaming, except it's nothing but WWE.
I would be very interested in this but they would have to confirm how much of their video library will be available and the PPV things would be cool. Even if they didn't do the PPV thing, say they release the PPV to their library though after 6-8 months that would still be great.
__________________
2007 Bowman Chrome Football RC AU set- 31/54 = 57%
hitman1116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:00 AM   #5158 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieHustle View Post
If you're a WWE fan, this IS actually pretty big.
A streaming channel 24-7, an on-demand video library and (allegedly) you get to watch all the PPv's for no extra cost. All for about $12 a month.
For those who don't have cable, this is a good deal.
It's the same concept as Netflix streaming, except it's nothing but WWE.
12 bucks ? that is a very good deal . i would basicaly get it for older content of course. cuz the new stuff sucks so bad.


the highlight for me tonight was the rhodes tag match . and of course jake at the end .
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:27 AM   #5159 (permalink)
Member
 
CharlieHustle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
the highlight for me tonight was the rhodes tag match . and of course jake at the end .
I agree.
I would also throw in Piper and Ambrose.
I think Ambrose could have existed in almost any era of wrestling and been successful. He's a classic heel.
CharlieHustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:45 AM   #5160 (permalink)
Member
 
CharlieHustle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman1116 View Post
I would be very interested in this but they would have to confirm how much of their video library will be available and the PPV things would be cool. Even if they didn't do the PPV thing, say they release the PPV to their library though after 6-8 months that would still be great.
I dont want to jump the gun, but the original rumor was that all old TV programming and anything that was released on film (DVD) would be included. Now I dont know if it will all be included from day 1, but according to WWE, it will be there eventually. I believe that this includes every RAW, Smackdown, Nitro, Clash of The Champions, PPV's, Total Divas and even some original programming reality-style shows that have already been filmed for a couple of years now.
As for the PPV's, I still can't get a clear answer of when they will be available. I know for a fact, that if you sign up for a 6 month term when the network releases, you get to stream WM30, live, for no extra cost. For all the other PPV's, it's unclear whether they also stream live or if they're not available until the next day. Worst case scenario, is that they are available on the next day.
CharlieHustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:53 AM   #5161 (permalink)
Member
 
Tblades_17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lexingon, KY
Posts: 1,157
Default

Does anyone dislike Brock Lesner. I can't stand the sight of him. Just something about him I cannot stand. He by far my most hated wrestler by a long distance. I have NEVER liked him...
__________________
http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd402/tblades_17/
Tblades_17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:13 AM   #5162 (permalink)
Member
 
Srt42004n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,753
Default

Well this whole Lesner angle is making one think Cena beats orton bc two heels in a main event may nit bring ratings
__________________
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:56 AM   #5163 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,972
Default

I read an assumption earlier that the "lesser" PPVs would be on the network, and the bigger ones (Wrestlemania for one) would be extra.
byronscott4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:39 PM   #5164 (permalink)
Member
 
CharlieHustle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Well this whole Lesner angle is making one think Cena beats orton bc two heels in a main event may nit bring ratings
The current plan looks like Batista will win the Rumble and Orton will retain the title.
Then WM30 is Batista / Orton, where most likely, Batista wins.
I believe Cena's plan is to be involved with Hogan in some capacity, but if Hogan doesn't sign before the Mania push, then Cena will be involved with the Wyatts for Mania.
CharlieHustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:37 PM   #5165 (permalink)
Member
 
sthoemke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 2,522
Default

The announcement is for a new logo?!?

I was hoping the announcement was that WWE bought TNA
__________________
--------------------------------------
"They got non-smelly fish." - Pete Rose
--------------------------------------
sthoemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:42 PM   #5166 (permalink)
Member
 
sjim8660's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieHustle View Post
The current plan looks like Batista will win the Rumble and Orton will retain the title.
Then WM30 is Batista / Orton, where most likely, Batista wins.
I believe Cena's plan is to be involved with Hogan in some capacity, but if Hogan doesn't sign before the Mania push, then Cena will be involved with the Wyatts for Mania.
You are way off. Bryan will win the rumble. They had him join the Wyatts to keep his char fresh until then. They didn't want Bryans gimmick to get old. He is young and up and coming so they will give him the push he deserves. Plus he has yet to have true fueds with almost anyone. It brings 3-4 years of new fresh matches. Bryan might eliminate Batista at the end. No way they give Batista the spotlight this fast. He might fued with Brock or something, since they both want the belt.
__________________
"To be the man you gotta beat the man"

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Sjim8660/library/?sort=3&page=0
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:03 PM   #5167 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,919
Default

word is Ziggler got another concussion last night before RAW

that would be 2 within the last 8 months I think. Combine that with the fact hes just not able to put himself fully over as a top guy on roster, and maybe his time is drawing close to done

kinda ironic that a majority of his gimmick, ring work is so similar to Mr Perfect that they both end up as top mid card guys during their careers
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:01 PM   #5168 (permalink)
Member
 
sjim8660's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,392
Default

It would be a mistake letting Ziggler walk away. He is still young and one of the best guys they got.
__________________
"To be the man you gotta beat the man"

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Sjim8660/library/?sort=3&page=0
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:36 PM   #5169 (permalink)
Member
 
CharlieHustle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
You are way off. Bryan will win the rumble. They had him join the Wyatts to keep his char fresh until then. They didn't want Bryans gimmick to get old. He is young and up and coming so they will give him the push he deserves. Plus he has yet to have true fueds with almost anyone. It brings 3-4 years of new fresh matches. Bryan might eliminate Batista at the end. No way they give Batista the spotlight this fast. He might fued with Brock or something, since they both want the belt.
New fresh matches? How so?
If Bryan wins the Rumble, then he's either facing Cena or Orton, except he's doing it as a pseudo-heel. There's nothing fresh about those matches.
Bryan joined the Wyatts, to elevate Bray to the main event. It's how they get to Cena/Bray at either Mania or Summerslam.
There's no way Bryan wins the Rumble. Bryan is out of the title picture until AT LEAST Summerslam.
And you're right about the Batista / Lesnar feud. They will face each other at Summerslam, with Batista as the champ.

Batista wins Rumble > Batista / Orton at Mania > Batista / Lesnar at Summerslam > Batista heel turn.
CharlieHustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:45 PM   #5170 (permalink)
Member
 
sthoemke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 2,522
Default

Brock vs. Big Show
__________________
--------------------------------------
"They got non-smelly fish." - Pete Rose
--------------------------------------
sthoemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:27 PM   #5171 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 11,842 lakes
Posts: 28,986
Default

Hulk's backstage at Smackdown.
__________________
122 plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs #BoLieve #$9.99 #WeThePeople #BetterDeadThanRed #SuplexRepeat
Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, Trevor Plouffe, Kennys Vargas, Twins Printing Plates
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:03 PM   #5172 (permalink)
Member
 
mogansportscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tblades_17 View Post
Does anyone dislike Brock Lesner. I can't stand the sight of him. Just something about him I cannot stand. He by far my most hated wrestler by a long distance. I have NEVER liked him...
I agree 100%.

If WWE Network has all the old Prime Time shows with Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan I will be very tempted to subscribe.
__________________
Visit us at mogansportscards.ecrater.com for great cards at low prices and FREE SHIPPING on all orders!!!
mogansportscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:34 PM   #5173 (permalink)
Member
 
sjim8660's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieHustle View Post
New fresh matches? How so?
If Bryan wins the Rumble, then he's either facing Cena or Orton, except he's doing it as a pseudo-heel. There's nothing fresh about those matches.
Bryan joined the Wyatts, to elevate Bray to the main event. It's how they get to Cena/Bray at either Mania or Summerslam.
There's no way Bryan wins the Rumble. Bryan is out of the title picture until AT LEAST Summerslam.
And you're right about the Batista / Lesnar feud. They will face each other at Summerslam, with Batista as the champ.

Batista wins Rumble > Batista / Orton at Mania > Batista / Lesnar at Summerslam > Batista heel turn.
For Bryan and fresh matches I mean Batista, Brock and CM Punk. I believe him and PUNK have had matches before but Bryan has really stepped it up and is a different wrestler that he was 3 years ago. Also he has only wrestled Cena once in the past year. I seen at a house show recently Bryan wrestle Bray and they put on a great match, that could be another angle. I just don't see Batista coming back and winning the Rumble this year.
__________________
"To be the man you gotta beat the man"

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Sjim8660/library/?sort=3&page=0
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:05 PM   #5174 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 11,842 lakes
Posts: 28,986
Default

Michigan State football guard came out and started the DB Yes chant to the entire arena for their game against Ohio State.
__________________
122 plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs #BoLieve #$9.99 #WeThePeople #BetterDeadThanRed #SuplexRepeat
Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, Trevor Plouffe, Kennys Vargas, Twins Printing Plates
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:55 PM   #5175 (permalink)
Member
 
CharlieHustle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
For Bryan and fresh matches I mean Batista, Brock and CM Punk. I believe him and PUNK have had matches before but Bryan has really stepped it up and is a different wrestler that he was 3 years ago. Also he has only wrestled Cena once in the past year. I seen at a house show recently Bryan wrestle Bray and they put on a great match, that could be another angle. I just don't see Batista coming back and winning the Rumble this year.
I understand what you're saying and normally it would make sense, but not for the "Road To Wrestlemania" and definitely not for a heel Daniel Bryan. If Bryan wins the Rumble, he wont be facing Batista, Brock or Punk, he'll be facing whoever the champion is, which would be Cena or Orton. Then if Bryan wins the belt from Cena / Orton it would mean a re-match at the next PPV in May. Again, nothing fresh about that.
Not to mention that WWE wouldn't put the belt on heel Bryan. All 3 matches you mentioned would be a heel Bryan defending the belt. Not happening.
I would put money on the idea that Bryan won't get a title shot until Batista turns heel. Then it's face Bryan v. heel Batista, most likely at Survivor Series 2014. The only other scenario I see where Bryan gets a title shot is face CM Punk v. heel Bryan. Of course, this means that Punk has to win the title first, which logically, couldn't happen until Summerslam at the absolute earliest. Either way, Batista goes from Mania to SSlam as the champ.
CharlieHustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.