Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2014, 12:07 AM   #5151 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieHustle View Post
I think he's referring to the network logo that they showed when they were talking about the upcoming announcement.
Of course, their version didn't say "Network" at the bottom.

Ahhh, I missed that
EWG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:24 AM   #5152 (permalink)

is botchtista really going to come back and have a title reign ?? -_-
Nyfancam01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:31 AM   #5153 (permalink)

Quote:
I think he's referring to the network logo that they showed when they were talking about the upcoming announcement.
Of course, their version didn't say "Network" at the bottom.

yes thats the one
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:32 AM   #5154 (permalink)

wwe network ? thats it ? so is this going to be a pay channel ? i was realy expecting something bigger then this .... lame
Old 01-07-2014, 12:35 AM   #5155 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfancam01 View Post
is botchtista really going to come back and have a title reign ?? -_-
That's what it looks like.
CharlieHustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:40 AM   #5156 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
wwe network ? thats it ? so is this going to be a pay channel ? i was realy expecting something bigger then this .... lame
If you're a WWE fan, this IS actually pretty big.
A streaming channel 24-7, an on-demand video library and (allegedly) you get to watch all the PPv's for no extra cost. All for about $12 a month.
For those who don't have cable, this is a good deal.
It's the same concept as Netflix streaming, except it's nothing but WWE.
Old 01-07-2014, 12:52 AM   #5157 (permalink)

Quote:
A streaming channel 24-7, an on-demand video library and (allegedly) you get to watch all the PPv's for no extra cost. All for about $12 a month.
I would be very interested in this but they would have to confirm how much of their video library will be available and the PPV things would be cool. Even if they didn't do the PPV thing, say they release the PPV to their library though after 6-8 months that would still be great.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:00 AM   #5158 (permalink)

Quote:
12 bucks ? that is a very good deal . i would basicaly get it for older content of course. cuz the new stuff sucks so bad.

the highlight for me tonight was the rhodes tag match . and of course jake at the end .
Old 01-07-2014, 02:27 AM   #5159 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
the highlight for me tonight was the rhodes tag match . and of course jake at the end .
I agree.
I would also throw in Piper and Ambrose.
I think Ambrose could have existed in almost any era of wrestling and been successful. He's a classic heel.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:45 AM   #5160 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman1116 View Post
I would be very interested in this but they would have to confirm how much of their video library will be available and the PPV things would be cool. Even if they didn't do the PPV thing, say they release the PPV to their library though after 6-8 months that would still be great.
I dont want to jump the gun, but the original rumor was that all old TV programming and anything that was released on film (DVD) would be included. Now I dont know if it will all be included from day 1, but according to WWE, it will be there eventually. I believe that this includes every RAW, Smackdown, Nitro, Clash of The Champions, PPV's, Total Divas and even some original programming reality-style shows that have already been filmed for a couple of years now.
As for the PPV's, I still can't get a clear answer of when they will be available. I know for a fact, that if you sign up for a 6 month term when the network releases, you get to stream WM30, live, for no extra cost. For all the other PPV's, it's unclear whether they also stream live or if they're not available until the next day. Worst case scenario, is that they are available on the next day.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:53 AM   #5161 (permalink)

Does anyone dislike Brock Lesner. I can't stand the sight of him. Just something about him I cannot stand. He by far my most hated wrestler by a long distance. I have NEVER liked him...
Old 01-07-2014, 10:13 AM   #5162 (permalink)

Well this whole Lesner angle is making one think Cena beats orton bc two heels in a main event may nit bring ratings
Old 01-07-2014, 10:56 AM   #5163 (permalink)

I read an assumption earlier that the "lesser" PPVs would be on the network, and the bigger ones (Wrestlemania for one) would be extra.
byronscott4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:39 PM   #5164 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Well this whole Lesner angle is making one think Cena beats orton bc two heels in a main event may nit bring ratings
The current plan looks like Batista will win the Rumble and Orton will retain the title.
Then WM30 is Batista / Orton, where most likely, Batista wins.
I believe Cena's plan is to be involved with Hogan in some capacity, but if Hogan doesn't sign before the Mania push, then Cena will be involved with the Wyatts for Mania.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:37 PM   #5165 (permalink)

The announcement is for a new logo?!?

I was hoping the announcement was that WWE bought TNA
sthoemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:42 PM   #5166 (permalink)

Quote:
The current plan looks like Batista will win the Rumble and Orton will retain the title.
Then WM30 is Batista / Orton, where most likely, Batista wins.
I believe Cena's plan is to be involved with Hogan in some capacity, but if Hogan doesn't sign before the Mania push, then Cena will be involved with the Wyatts for Mania.
You are way off. Bryan will win the rumble. They had him join the Wyatts to keep his char fresh until then. They didn't want Bryans gimmick to get old. He is young and up and coming so they will give him the push he deserves. Plus he has yet to have true fueds with almost anyone. It brings 3-4 years of new fresh matches. Bryan might eliminate Batista at the end. No way they give Batista the spotlight this fast. He might fued with Brock or something, since they both want the belt.

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Sjim8660/library/?sort=3&page=0
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:03 PM   #5167 (permalink)

word is Ziggler got another concussion last night before RAW

that would be 2 within the last 8 months I think. Combine that with the fact hes just not able to put himself fully over as a top guy on roster, and maybe his time is drawing close to done

kinda ironic that a majority of his gimmick, ring work is so similar to Mr Perfect that they both end up as top mid card guys during their careers
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:01 PM   #5168 (permalink)

It would be a mistake letting Ziggler walk away. He is still young and one of the best guys they got.

Old 01-07-2014, 06:36 PM   #5169 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
You are way off. Bryan will win the rumble. They had him join the Wyatts to keep his char fresh until then. They didn't want Bryans gimmick to get old. He is young and up and coming so they will give him the push he deserves. Plus he has yet to have true fueds with almost anyone. It brings 3-4 years of new fresh matches. Bryan might eliminate Batista at the end. No way they give Batista the spotlight this fast. He might fued with Brock or something, since they both want the belt.
New fresh matches? How so?
If Bryan wins the Rumble, then he's either facing Cena or Orton, except he's doing it as a pseudo-heel. There's nothing fresh about those matches.
Bryan joined the Wyatts, to elevate Bray to the main event. It's how they get to Cena/Bray at either Mania or Summerslam.
There's no way Bryan wins the Rumble. Bryan is out of the title picture until AT LEAST Summerslam.
And you're right about the Batista / Lesnar feud. They will face each other at Summerslam, with Batista as the champ.

Batista wins Rumble > Batista / Orton at Mania > Batista / Lesnar at Summerslam > Batista heel turn.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:45 PM   #5170 (permalink)

Brock vs. Big Show
sthoemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:27 PM   #5171 (permalink)

Hulk's backstage at Smackdown.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:03 PM   #5172 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tblades_17 View Post
Does anyone dislike Brock Lesner. I can't stand the sight of him. Just something about him I cannot stand. He by far my most hated wrestler by a long distance. I have NEVER liked him...
I agree 100%.

If WWE Network has all the old Prime Time shows with Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan I will be very tempted to subscribe.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:34 PM   #5173 (permalink)

Quote:
New fresh matches? How so?
If Bryan wins the Rumble, then he's either facing Cena or Orton, except he's doing it as a pseudo-heel. There's nothing fresh about those matches.
Bryan joined the Wyatts, to elevate Bray to the main event. It's how they get to Cena/Bray at either Mania or Summerslam.
There's no way Bryan wins the Rumble. Bryan is out of the title picture until AT LEAST Summerslam.
And you're right about the Batista / Lesnar feud. They will face each other at Summerslam, with Batista as the champ.

Batista wins Rumble > Batista / Orton at Mania > Batista / Lesnar at Summerslam > Batista heel turn.
For Bryan and fresh matches I mean Batista, Brock and CM Punk. I believe him and PUNK have had matches before but Bryan has really stepped it up and is a different wrestler that he was 3 years ago. Also he has only wrestled Cena once in the past year. I seen at a house show recently Bryan wrestle Bray and they put on a great match, that could be another angle. I just don't see Batista coming back and winning the Rumble this year.

Old 01-07-2014, 10:05 PM   #5174 (permalink)

Michigan State football guard came out and started the DB Yes chant to the entire arena for their game against Ohio State.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:55 PM   #5175 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
For Bryan and fresh matches I mean Batista, Brock and CM Punk. I believe him and PUNK have had matches before but Bryan has really stepped it up and is a different wrestler that he was 3 years ago. Also he has only wrestled Cena once in the past year. I seen at a house show recently Bryan wrestle Bray and they put on a great match, that could be another angle. I just don't see Batista coming back and winning the Rumble this year.
I understand what you're saying and normally it would make sense, but not for the "Road To Wrestlemania" and definitely not for a heel Daniel Bryan. If Bryan wins the Rumble, he wont be facing Batista, Brock or Punk, he'll be facing whoever the champion is, which would be Cena or Orton. Then if Bryan wins the belt from Cena / Orton it would mean a re-match at the next PPV in May. Again, nothing fresh about that.
Not to mention that WWE wouldn't put the belt on heel Bryan. All 3 matches you mentioned would be a heel Bryan defending the belt. Not happening.
I would put money on the idea that Bryan won't get a title shot until Batista turns heel. Then it's face Bryan v. heel Batista, most likely at Survivor Series 2014. The only other scenario I see where Bryan gets a title shot is face CM Punk v. heel Bryan. Of course, this means that Punk has to win the title first, which logically, couldn't happen until Summerslam at the absolute earliest. Either way, Batista goes from Mania to SSlam as the champ.