Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2014, 12:45 PM   #6226 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namttip View Post
WTF is the point of the Heavyweight / World Title...? Second fiddle and he comes and runs into a Batista / DB match... no point and makes the title look weak.

What is the point of this damn backstage? Are they filming something for Smackdown? Nevermind, everyone has left - I thought they had a lot of people.

They had a chance to put someone over big tonight and they chose the Usos... not Cesaro or Ziggler... Good job BoxBreaker72 and HHH - you out smarted me again. HHH is once again the focal point.

Can't wait for Sunday afternoon when they replay ROH so I can see some good stories and matches.

Uso's deserved that match and win more than anything Cesaro or Ziggler period.
Wolves4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:45 PM   #6227 (permalink)
Banned

Im happy punk is gone. He didn't respect any of his fans. Most talent on the roster would have come out and gave a final statement but what did punk do? Just walk out. I would give anything to be a wwe star, just like most people.
McKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:47 PM   #6228 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duwal View Post
yeah she makes the diva class look even more pathetic, they need to bring in someone like Paige from NXT to put some attitude into the mix
Emma makes Diva's class look more pathetic? She just debuted on WWE programming and is more over than any of the Diva's including the champ. Emma can actually wrestle, Not her fault they are pairing her with a comedy act like Santino. Watch some NXT and see how goof she is. There is about 5-6 current WWE Diva's who can wrestle and EMMA is easily 1 of the top 5-6
Old 03-04-2014, 01:11 PM   #6229 (permalink)

Perhaps WWe isn't going to do anything. They have our money. They're not making anything off of the WM30 PPV. They have my $9.99. Why make it any better?

They're going to keep giving us the crap they want to give us.

Wrasslin' Story Time: The WWE doesn't hate you, because that would mean they care - SBNation.com
Old 03-04-2014, 01:32 PM   #6230 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
Perhaps WWe isn't going to do anything. They have our money. They're not making anything off of the WM30 PPV. They have my $9.99. Why make it any better?

They're going to keep giving us the crap they want to give us.

Wrasslin' Story Time: The WWE doesn't hate you, because that would mean they care - SBNation.com
Im gonna keep watching my free livestreams and watching ppvs on youtube and watchwrestling.ch
Old 03-04-2014, 04:19 PM   #6231 (permalink)

lol at usos deserving that more than "anything Cesaro"

Cesaro is amazing.
Nyfancam01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:27 PM   #6232 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfancam01 View Post
lol at usos deserving that more than "anything Cesaro"

Cesaro is amazing.
Cesaro is my favorite. If only Chirs Hero was bumped up to the main roster we could have seen the Kings of Wrestling again.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:37 PM   #6233 (permalink)

just started to watch wrestling again and have to saw what happened????? PG13 really? and the crowd fav is s saw lil bearded man wwf or wwe have lost me again
theboxinguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:26 PM   #6234 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboxinguru View Post
just started to watch wrestling again and have to saw what happened????? PG13 really? and the crowd fav is s saw lil bearded man wwf or wwe have lost me again
It's actually worse... PG...

And yes, fans love to chant, yell and feel like they matter, so chanting YES is pure gold for most.

He's a talented guy and all. He just wasn't very popular till the fans starting getting into the yes chants.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:26 PM   #6235 (permalink)

yes chant is the dumbest most annoying thing going on right now.....

only way i could like him is if he was HEEL and put an end to that stupid chant.
Nyfancam01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:52 PM   #6236 (permalink)

also noticed all triple H friends have the belts or inline for a shot is vince still in charge? we need another monday wars to get this wwe better
theboxinguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:55 PM   #6237 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfancam01 View Post
yes chant is the dumbest most annoying thing going on right now.....

only way i could like him is if he was HEEL and put an end to that stupid chant.
Emma is the dumbest thing happening. D-Bry is a close second, but I don't think anything can top the pathetic Emma/Summer Rae/Fandango/Santino feud, and that god awful dance.
Old 03-05-2014, 01:25 AM   #6238 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves4Life View Post
Emma makes Diva's class look more pathetic? She just debuted on WWE programming and is more over than any of the Diva's including the champ. Emma can actually wrestle, Not her fault they are pairing her with a comedy act like Santino. Watch some NXT and see how goof she is. There is about 5-6 current WWE Diva's who can wrestle and EMMA is easily 1 of the top 5-6

have watched, including in NXT she is very wild and imprecise with her moves. She narrowly botched her finishing move on RAW by almost missing Summer's head in order to put on the submission. Her being 'over' has nothing to do with her grade skill-wise
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:32 AM   #6239 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duwal View Post
have watched, including in NXT she is very wild and imprecise with her moves. She narrowly botched her finishing move on RAW by almost missing Summer's head in order to put on the submission. Her being 'over' has nothing to do with her grade skill-wise
Emma being paired with santino is stupid. Her, Paige, AJ, and Natalya are the only divas that can wrestle. The rest of the divas are going to be screwed one day.
Old 03-05-2014, 01:33 AM   #6240 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
also noticed all triple H friends have the belts or inline for a shot is vince still in charge? we need another monday wars to get this wwe better
Trips has taken over from what i heard.
Old 03-05-2014, 01:35 AM   #6241 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves4Life View Post
Paige and Emma are up there but Emma being #1 right now? NO! NO! NO! I enjoy her deeply but she seems a bit slow.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:02 PM   #6242 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Emma is the dumbest thing happening. D-Bry is a close second, but I don't think anything can top the pathetic Emma/Summer Rae/Fandango/Santino feud, and that god awful dance.
Thank you
migraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:44 PM   #6243 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by migraine View Post
Thank you
You're welcome???

Old 03-05-2014, 08:49 PM   #6244 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKnight View Post
Emma being paired with santino is stupid. Her, Paige, AJ, and Natalya are the only divas that can wrestle. The rest of the divas are going to be screwed one day.
Naomi and Aksana (when she's not taking out eyes) can actually wrestle as well. Fox can to just takes awkward bumps in the ring. Tamina is also very talented.

Last edited by Wolves4Life; 03-06-2014 at 04:48 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:12 PM   #6245 (permalink)

Quote:
All we need now is XPac & Chyna to show up and be given belts...
Old 03-07-2014, 06:43 PM   #6246 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthoemke View Post
All we need now is XPac & Chyna to show up and be given belts...
Which of HHH's "friends" currently has a belt? None of them. Who's getting the most screen time? A garden gnome that only knows how to repeat one word and kick people a lot. I can only imagine the excitement we're all in for when they hand him the title.

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p623/Kingofkings1281/
Kingofkings1281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:45 PM   #6247 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofkings1281 View Post
Which of HHH's "friends" currently has a belt? None of them. Who's getting the most screen time? A garden gnome that only knows how to repeat one word and kick people a lot. I can only imagine the excitement we're all in for when they hand him the title.
In all fairness Bryan has been having the best matches since team hell no broke up. The guy can really work. He is not afraid to take risks and he tries to be original. I would much rather have Bryan the champ than so big guy that can barely move and only knows 5 moves. Eventually Reigns will be champ, he has it all, size, speed and is an incredible athletic. So Bryan getting the belt will only be temporary.

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Sjim8660/library/?sort=3&page=0
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:34 AM   #6248 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
In all fairness Bryan has been having the best matches since team hell no broke up. The guy can really work. He is not afraid to take risks and he tries to be original. I would much rather have Bryan the champ than so big guy that can barely move and only knows 5 moves. Eventually Reigns will be champ, he has it all, size, speed and is an incredible athletic. So Bryan getting the belt will only be temporary.
After Bryan wins the title at WM, I'm pretty sure Batista wins it closer to the release date of Guardians of the Galaxy.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:07 PM   #6249 (permalink)

Great article by Simmons about the network.
Welcome to the WWE Network «
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 09:42 PM   #6250 (permalink)

seriously i cannot believe all the people who are obsessed with DB and Punk. Get over it already Punk isnt coming back and he doesnt give a sh#t about the fans period. he had his run and during it i thought raw was more boring than it was back when evolution was on. Id like to see Reigns make a major face turn and see Cena finally turn heel and get the title and lose it to reigns as a passing of the torch. My ideas may be far fetched but any fan has to agree, trash talking rapper heel cena would be fun to watch.