Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2014, 11:31 PM   #6426 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyster66 View Post
I want that to happen... But you never know if Bootista signed something in that contract Guarenting him the title.
If you thought the Royal Rumble hijacking was bad, wait for those crowds after Mania if Batista were to win... It's just not in their best interest to keep pushing this off anymore. They have built this story line up for over 6 months with Bryan getting screwed over. It has to pay off.

It's wrestling 101.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:35 PM   #6427 (permalink)

Pretty bad show, but the card looks decent for Sunday. Gonna be tough to decide between hour two of WrestleMania and Game of Thrones, but I'm sure I'll find time for both .

I'd like to think the Bryan storyline will pay off, but who knows. It should, all signs are pointing to it, but with current management one can never be 100%.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:36 PM   #6428 (permalink)

What a damn annoying boring ending...

If Bryan wins at Mania I will literally puke.
Nyfancam01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:37 PM   #6429 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfancam01 View Post
What a damn annoying boring ending...

If Bryan wins at Mania I will literally puke.
PM me your addy, ill send you a barf bag for free.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:03 AM   #6430 (permalink)

Mark my words. There will be a fatal four way for the title this Sunday with either HHH or Bryan walking out with the belt. Either way, their feud continues. I'm just not ready to accept 4-6 months of that douchey chant and boring Bryan promos that he smirks all the way through. Hell, Stephanie and Hunter had to redirect the audience from cheering for Punk back to Bryan by leading that stupid yes garbage tonight. I'm fully convinced that people just like throwing their arms in the air and saying the word yes.

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p623/Kingofkings1281/
Kingofkings1281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:05 AM   #6431 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofkings1281 View Post
Mark my words. There will be a fatal four way for the title this Sunday with either HHH or Bryan walking out with the belt. Either way, their feud continues. I'm just not ready to accept 4-6 months of that douchey chant and boring Bryan promos that he smirks all the way through. Hell, Stephanie and Hunter had to redirect the audience from cheering for Punk back to Bryan by leading that stupid yes garbage tonight. I'm fully convinced that people just like throwing their arms in the air and saying the word yes.
This guy gets it!!

Bryan is ANNOYING and BORING! I am beyond sick of this trash.

I'd be fine with THE GAME walking out of Mania as champ!
Old 04-01-2014, 12:12 AM   #6432 (permalink)

Quote:
This guy gets it!!

If that happens, it will be the mark out moment of a lifetime for me. Being surrounded by all of the angry nerds afterwards would only increase my happiness.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:16 AM   #6433 (permalink)

Quote:
If that happens, it will be the mark out moment of a lifetime for me. Being surrounded by all of the angry nerds afterwards would only increase my happiness.
I think there is some sort of irony in that statement...
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/spam-your-ebay-comc-listings-here-photobucket-sportslots-etc/484335-namttips-collection-threads.html --- Current Projects - Entertainment: Walking Dead and GoT - Baseball: Brian Wilson, Barry Bonds, SF Giants - Football: SF 49ers, Frank Gore, - Wrestling: Lanny Poffo, KoKo B. Ware
Namttip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:17 AM   #6434 (permalink)

I will be absolutely THRILLED If:

1. Wyatt wins!
2. Orton OR HHH Wins!
Old 04-01-2014, 12:29 AM   #6435 (permalink)

Quote:
I will be absolutely THRILLED If:

1. Wyatt wins!
2. Orton OR HHH Wins!
I'd love for Wyatt to pick up a clean win, but this is John Cena we're talking about.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:31 AM   #6436 (permalink)

Quote:
I'd love for Wyatt to pick up a clean win, but this is John Cena we're talking about.
It will honestly upset me more than I can say if Cena wins.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:32 AM   #6437 (permalink)

Quote:
This guy gets it!!

I know you dislike the guy but he is having the best matches. He has the best energy and he is an underdog because of his size. HHH is the most over rated wrestler of all time. He could not cut it in WCW and the only reason he made it in WWE is because he lucked out with a series of events: He married the bosses daughter, Bret Hart went to WCW, Rock decided to make movies, Steve Austin decided he didn't want to wrestle "full time" and o ya Shawn Michael's broke his back. So i know you dislike Bryan but he is better than all these body builders who know 6 moves and are pushed like the next Steve Austin.

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Sjim8660/library/?sort=3&page=0
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:34 AM   #6438 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
I know you dislike the guy but he is having the best matches. He has the best energy and he is an underdog because of his size. HHH is the most over rated wrestler of all time. He could not cut it in WCW and the only reason he made it in WWE is because he lucked out with a series of events: He married the bosses daughter, Bret Hart went to WCW, Rock decided to make movies, Steve Austin decided he didn't want to wrestle "full time" and o ya Shawn Michael's broke his back. So i know you dislike Bryan but he is better than all these body builders who know 6 moves and are pushed like the next Steve Austin.
THE GAME Overrated??????? Did you watch ANY of the Attitude era?!?!

Bryan is overrated (and ANNOYING!) and can never compare to HHH.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:36 AM   #6439 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
I've finally come across the founder of the IWC. Remarkable.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:49 AM   #6440 (permalink)

john cena will win over wyatt, win the andre tournament (hes not in it yet), and will somehow end up in the title match and win that, and might be in the vickie diva bout and pick up the divas title .. clean sweep for super-cena

and i forgot - preshow he wins the tag belts lol

- anyone notice in the hhh video - he showed some current tna guys - kurt angle, and jeff hardy. thought wwe tried to ignore tna.
im busy w nonhobby stuff .. will get to pms
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:00 AM   #6441 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksam View Post
john cena will win over wyatt, win the andre tournament (hes not in it yet), and will somehow end up in the title match and win that, and might be in the vickie diva bout and pick up the divas title .. clean sweep for super-cena

and i forgot - preshow he wins the tag belts lol

- anyone notice in the hhh video - he showed some current tna guys - kurt angle, and jeff hardy. thought wwe tried to ignore tna.
Isnt Kurt Angle on his way out of TNA anyways where is sting
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:46 AM   #6442 (permalink)

Quote:
This guy gets it!!

I second this, Bryan looks like he is flabbergasted when the crowd is chanting yes half the time like "Wow all this for me?"

Kill the "yes movement" please!
lrogge1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:50 AM   #6443 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrogge1979 View Post
I second this, Bryan looks like he is flabbergasted when the crowd is chanting yes half the time like "Wow all this for me?"

Kill the "yes movement" please!
I miss JERICHOOOOOOOOOO!!! Bryan could NEVER compare to Y2J
Old 04-01-2014, 02:29 AM   #6444 (permalink)

HHH's in ring promo sounded like a lot of shooting. Like how they're afraid of giving Bryan the belt, because they feel like the fans are just doing the yes chant, just to do it and they're not actually into Bryan for his character. I think HHH actually makes a really strong point on that. Look at Fandango, Emma, Alberto Del Rio, The Real Americans, Sheamus, etc...fans participate in their gimmicks like clueless lemmings. Whenever I hear the crowd chanting "Si" for ADR, I scratch my head. Are they really chanting Si because they like ADR, or is it just another thing to participate in? As for Bryan, I prefer him over many of the options to even be considered for the Championship spot, but I also think this will be a very quick title run. His matches are getting very stale and verrrry predictable, especially when he's working with the big guys. I think he drops the belt at Summerslam, then moves firmly to the upper mid card to feud with guys like heel Ziggler, Sandow, Cesaro and probably do some more work with the Shield, more specifically, with Rollins.
Honestly, if you're a Bryan fan, I think Batista coming back is the best thing that could have happened to you. It doesn't feel like they had any plans of giving Bryan a shot at the belt anytime soon. But, because the fans were tearing apart the Orton/Batista match, WWE had to do something.
CharlieHustle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 02:39 AM   #6445 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieHustle View Post
HHH's in ring promo sounded like a lot of shooting. Like how they're afraid of giving Bryan the belt, because they feel like the fans are just doing the yes chant, just to do it and they're not actually into Bryan for his character. I think HHH actually makes a really strong point on that. Look at Fandango, Emma, Alberto Del Rio, The Real Americans, Sheamus, etc...fans participate in their gimmicks like clueless lemmings. Whenever I hear the crowd chanting "Si" for ADR, I scratch my head. Are they really chanting Si because they like ADR, or is it just another thing to participate in? As for Bryan, I prefer him over many of the options to even be considered for the Championship spot, but I also think this will be a very quick title run. His matches are getting very stale and verrrry predictable, especially when he's working with the big guys. I think he drops the belt at Summerslam, then moves firmly to the upper mid card to feud with guys like heel Ziggler, Sandow, Cesaro and probably do some more work with the Shield, more specifically, with Rollins.
Honestly, if you're a Bryan fan, I think Batista coming back is the best thing that could have happened to you. It doesn't feel like they had any plans of giving Bryan a shot at the belt anytime soon. But, because the fans were tearing apart the Orton/Batista match, WWE had to do something.
Exactly... And even go back to when he was the champ with AJ as his manager before the fans bought into the yes chants... His responses were flat, no crowd reaction at all.

I am convinced fans just like to chant and yell stupid stuff. The WHAT?! stuff is still going on and austin retired over 10 years ago!
Old 04-01-2014, 02:54 AM   #6446 (permalink)

I've never been more apathetic about an upcoming WrestleMania

maybe its just sign that im just not interested in WWE anymore. Theres just not anything "must see" anymore. I hate to be one of "those guys" but I don't think ill be interested unless they branch back out to tv-14 territory

I haven't watched an entire RAW from start to end in months. About to only thing ill be ready to tune in is the build up and interactions between Sting and Undertaker for WM31

it feels like that period from around 1994-1996
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:06 AM   #6447 (permalink)

There's a lot of clueless wrestling fans on this thread. WWE has a major youth movement going right now with Danile Bryan, The Shield, The Wyatts, and Cesaro. These guys are ushering the new era to where even ROH and New Japan fanboys are hopping on board. Cena will remain the top guy and will be there for years but it's the youngs guys (and even the guys and gals in NXT) that will push Orton and the seond tier main eventers out the door. Daniel Bryan is HOT right now. The payoff was to be at Wrestlemania because if it's done at Backlash, it won't mean a damn thng.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:14 AM   #6448 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucgoof View Post
There's a lot of clueless wrestling fans on this thread. WWE has a major youth movement going right now with Danile Bryan, The Shield, The Wyatts, and Cesaro. These guys are ushering the new era to where even ROH and New Japan fanboys are hopping on board. Cena will remain the top guy and will be there for years but it's the youngs guys (and even the guys and gals in NXT) that will push Orton and the seond tier main eventers out the door. Daniel Bryan is HOT right now. The payoff was to be at Wrestlemania because if it's done at Backlash, it won't mean a damn thng.
^^
Bryan- Hate him.
The Shield- I like them.
The Wyatts- My absolute favorite in the WWE.
Cesaro- This guy RULES. The absolute real deal and deserves this push he has gotten.

A lot of us don't hate the new young era of superstars... we like it! But we're annoyed with boring childish trash from Bryan. It's awful and seriously pisses me off lol. I can't wait to see him fall down to the midcarders.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:05 AM   #6449 (permalink)

no way triple h gets the belt .
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:07 AM   #6450 (permalink)

and anyone know how much wrestlemania is on ppv ?
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote