Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2014, 12:56 AM   #6801 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to slugger82685

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyster66 View Post
I would love to see the face of some random lone guy who bet a lot of his money on Lesnar.
that would be funny.....if betting for wrestling was allowed
slugger82685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:16 AM   #6802 (permalink)

overall not a bad ppv .

the lesnar win was a huge surprise . i guess this is the wwe's way of showing us to expect the unexpected .

it's still very odd and makes no sense . it truly is a slap on the face to taker . the match itself was horrible . i was just waiting for a big "spot" to happen and it never came .

even the main event was pretty blah . but happy bryan won .

the triple h / bryan match was better in my opinion .

the divas match was a surprise. some good spots in that one . the battle royale was pretty entertaining .

cena / wyatt was ok with me

the shield match was like a raw match ... what was it like 2 minutes ?

so the next ppv is extreme rules ? i said a while ago , if taker agrees to lose to lesnar maybe the deal was that in the next ppv taker gets to go nuts on him in hell in the cell ? because supposedly they realy dont like each other in real life .

but after watching that performance . i guess he couldnt hang in another match nevermind hell in the cell . i feel ripped off ...... what a horrible performance .
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:32 AM   #6803 (permalink)

IMO, im kinda glad the streak is over

it was getting to the point where it was overshadowing the entire event. Plus, there hasn't really been a proper build to an Undertaker WM match since the Streak vs Career match with SMichaels at WM26

I would have preferred a Bray Wyatt, Shield member, or a new gimmicked guy to take off with a win there but so be it. IMO, I think maybe they could have carried on the Undertaker's legacy with WWE by having someone portray his "son", after all they had Kane be his "brother". Then that guy would eventually pin 'Taker at a WMania
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:33 AM   #6804 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to slugger82685

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
overall not a bad ppv .

the lesnar win was a huge surprise . i guess this is the wwe's way of showing us to expect the unexpected .

it's still very odd and makes no sense . it truly is a slap on the face to taker . the match itself was horrible . i was just waiting for a big "spot" to happen and it never came .

even the main event was pretty blah . but happy bryan won .

the triple h / bryan match was better in my opinion .

the divas match was a surprise. some good spots in that one . the battle royale was pretty entertaining .

cena / wyatt was ok with me

the shield match was like a raw match ... what was it like 2 minutes ?

so the next ppv is extreme rules ? i said a while ago , if taker agrees to lose to lesnar maybe the deal was that in the next ppv taker gets to go nuts on him in hell in the cell ? because supposedly they realy dont like each other in real life .

but after watching that performance . i guess he couldnt hang in another match nevermind hell in the cell . i feel ripped off ...... what a horrible performance .
its hard to blame Taker for the bad match even at his age....IMO, Lesnar is just a bad wrestler and very one dementional so not much to work with.....very shocked and disappointed they had Lesner end Taker's streak....I thought the triple threat was pretty good and DB deserved to win after what an 8 month build up to that point? I think it went how it should....I will be curious to see how they push Bray Wyatt and what they do with Cesaro....really hoping they split the Shield and push Roman Reigns this year, I think he could be a huge star....I think they should bring Orton and Batista down a notch similar to how they use Cena now, I think they really misuse both of them in the first place.
slugger82685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:43 AM   #6805 (permalink)

makes so much sense now

also, been reading around and saw Taker might've been injured. but who knows??

Last edited by tannercbrown; 04-07-2014 at 03:04 AM.
tannercbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:53 AM   #6806 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger82685 View Post
And it is allowed... They generally cap you can only win $50 on favorites and bet $50 on dogs, but some seem to be uncapped. Saw someone lose $35000 pounds on twitter.
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 02:17 AM   #6807 (permalink)

The Undertaker loss ruined Mania for me and for so many others, I am used to getting screwed with poor booking on other PPV's but Mania is something you have to get right and they did not. Why not let Roman Reigns take undertaker out and build his new push off of that, or give someone like Punk the title of taking Taker out?

Poor Match and Poor Booking....

Loved the Cesaro and what he did, hope they dont miss use the momentum.

Best part was Rock/Austin/Hogan....

Bad Mania overall, Wish the Main Event was just Bryan and Orton....bad bad bad
NFL: Green Bay Packers
pico04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 02:23 AM   #6808 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico04 View Post
The Undertaker loss ruined Mania for me and for so many others, I am used to getting screwed with poor booking on other PPV's but Mania is something you have to get right and they did not. Why not let Roman Reigns take undertaker out and build his new push off of that, or give someone like Punk the title of taking Taker out?

Poor Match and Poor Booking....

Loved the Cesaro and what he did, hope they dont miss use the momentum.

Best part was Rock/Austin/Hogan....

Bad Mania overall, Wish the Main Event was just Bryan and Orton....bad bad bad

I actually like mania...seems like they building around lesnar walking into mania next year as the champ...

cesaro is about to get shot to the moon, the build up to db winning the title is over so now we can see if the yes movement works without him chasing the title and being the underdog. You can tell taker is just done and its a giant payday for him once a year. He looked more relieved it was over then anything and if he wrestles sting next year I bet he loses again.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:15 AM   #6809 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

If they went into this match KNOWING that Taker was losing, they should have built it around a younger star like Reigns or Cesaro. The only thing that I can think happened is that after getting physical with Brock, Taker knew his body couldn't handle anymore, so they had no choice but to let Brock win.
free2131 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:19 AM   #6810 (permalink)

completely pathetic show overall.
Cena over Wyatt??? WTF??? Pissed me off and pretty much ruined the entire show for me.

Bryan winning ??? makes me sick. now we get to see the stupid crowd do their immature childish chant tomorrow... COOL.........

ONLY good things that happened was Cesaro winning in an epic way! and BROCKKKK LEEEESSSSNNNAARRRRR shocking the entire world! I didn't see that coming at all. No disrespect to Taker but it's over... He really doesn't need to be doing it anymore.

Hopefully something happens tomorrow night and Bryan can go ahead and lose the belts. I absolute hate that childish trash. Beyond annoying and hard to watch.

RATING: 3/10 Wyatt losing to cena was absolute trash. so damn predictable and of course bryan overcoming the "odds" and winning the titles..... those two things ruined the show for me. super cena and super bryan.... super annoying!!!

Allen Iverson, Lebron James Game Used & 2004-05 Upper Deck Basketball (Anything for my set)

Last edited by Nyfancam01; 04-07-2014 at 06:05 AM.
Nyfancam01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 05:43 AM   #6811 (permalink)

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes es yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!
snajuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:19 AM   #6812 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger82685 View Post
It is allowed on many sites.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:49 AM   #6813 (permalink)

I think overall WM 30 was pretty good. Considering it only cost 10 bucks I was pretty happy with everything that happened. Bryan showed he can really work, he put on 2 very good matches. The only thing that got me was that Bray Wyatt lost to Cena. Whats the point in that, at least have Bray loose by DQ or something, don't burry him by having Super Cena just beat him clean. Also I am glad someone other than Cena ended Undertakers streak. So I am cool with Brock beating Taker.

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Sjim8660/library/?sort=3&page=0
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:03 AM   #6814 (permalink)

So turns out even taker was surprised to lose
http://huzlers.com/undertaker-losing...pt-will-fired/

NEW ORLEANS - The Undertaker has just lost his 21-year Wrestlemania streak to former UFC fighter Brock Lesnar. It has been revealed that Brock Lesnar was not in fact supposed to win the match and was scripted for the Undertaker to win the match and extend his Wrestlemania streak to 22 wins.

I’m pretty sure most people know that WWE is actually staged and simply for entertainment. All matches are scripted and practiced weeks prior to the actual match, and the winner is, of course, picked before the match is aired, by WWE officials. However, this match was not meant for Brock Lesnar to win.

Similar to the Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart match back in 1997 Survivor Series pay-per-view known as the “Montreal screwjob”. Shawn Michaels had Bret Hart in a sharpshooter move when Vince McMahon told the officials to ring the bell, causing Michaels to win the match and ultimately screwing Hart over. All hell broke loose between Bret Hart and WWE owner Vince McMahon, which led to Hart leaving WWE for good.

Owner of WWE, Vince McMahon, was privately interviewed by reporters right after Lesnar beat Undertaker and said Undertaker was supposed to win the match and how Lesnar will be fired for changing the script. Visit Huzlers.com for more shocking news
Old 04-07-2014, 09:03 AM   #6815 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
I think overall WM 30 was pretty good. Considering it only cost 10 bucks I was pretty happy with everything that happened. Bryan showed he can really work, he put on 2 very good matches. The only thing that got me was that Bray Wyatt lost to Cena. Whats the point in that, at least have Bray loose by DQ or something, don't burry him by having Super Cena just beat him clean. Also I am glad someone other than Cena ended Undertakers streak. So I am cool with Brock beating Taker.
I just watched it again with my GF.... she was at work when I was watching it with friends.

It makes NO SENSE at all.... Jesus Christ, Wyatt is exploding into superstar status so these idiot writers and the selfish prick Cena OF COURSE goes over Wyatt...... Pissed me off even more this time because my gf was pulling for Cena while me and my friends were clearly pulling for Wyatt.
Just makes no sense. We have all seen it a million annoying times. Cena is boring!

Allen Iverson, Lebron James Game Used & 2004-05 Upper Deck Basketball (Anything for my set)
Old 04-07-2014, 09:58 AM   #6816 (permalink)

lol at all these "Fans" bitching and CRYING about a part timer beating takers streak.... FOR YEARS NOW... TAKER HAS BEEN A PART TIMER!!!

I'm glad Brock did it! That was absolutely shocking and very unpredictable! Wrestling needs moments like that!

Old 04-07-2014, 10:09 AM   #6817 (permalink)

This was the first WWE I have watched in probably 12 years other than occassionally watching it for a few minutes every once awhile going through the channels. I was a hardcore wrestling fan when younger and have to admit I was disappointed by last night. The characters are no where near the caliber of the guys I remember. The mic skills are nothing compared to a DX, Rock, Stone Cold, Nash/Hall, etc. The matches for a WM were lack luster. No epic performance of that of a HBK, Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Jericho, (younger) Undertaker would give. Very disappointed! Hated that the Taker lost. I think it was WWE of killing off the old school which was in my opinion the best era of wrestling ever.
kobe824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:16 AM   #6818 (permalink)

This is a turning point for the WWE!

Cesaro, the Ascension of DB, Cena realizing the same old #@#@#@#@ doesn't work, Wyatt getting a nice rub, the Shield KILLING Kane and NAO and the END OF THE STREAK!

This show is a direct message to the fans that the new era is here and the old stuff isn't going to cut it. It's a great day to be a WWE fan.
Interested in Orioles HOFers and Adam Jones, Manny Machado, Wei Yin Chen, Markakis, Chris Davis and Dylan Bundy. Also like Oakland Raiders HOFers along with Rich Gannon. I am always looking for any Eastern Shore League (1920's to 1947) baseball memorabilia!! It's hard to find but let me know if you see anything!
zachtruitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:24 AM   #6819 (permalink)

If Cena wouldn't have ruined the show along with lame ass Bryan winning it could have been a decent show.

They ruined it. BORING.

Bryan is super cena 2.0

I can't wait until he loses the belts.

Old 04-07-2014, 10:41 AM   #6820 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachtruitt View Post
This is a turning point for the WWE!

Cesaro, the Ascension of DB, Cena realizing the same old #@#@#@#@ doesn't work, Wyatt getting a nice rub, the Shield KILLING Kane and NAO and the END OF THE STREAK!

This show is a direct message to the fans that the new era is here and the old stuff isn't going to cut it. It's a great day to be a WWE fan.
Haha, this makes me wanna puke.

The best era in wwe is over. I will watch raw tonight only to see if taker is retiring. I will not renew my sub to wwe network. Damn shame the streak is gone and Super Boring Cena wins.....oh and that damn annoying yes yes yes crap.
lrogge1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:45 AM   #6821 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrogge1979 View Post
Haha, this makes me wanna puke.

The best era in wwe is over. I will watch raw tonight only to see if taker is retiring. I will not renew my sub to wwe network. Damn shame the streak is gone and Super Boring Cena wins.....oh and that damn annoying yes yes yes crap.
Finally someone who sees things the way I do!!!

Cena is LAME and predictable!!! We've all seen that trash from him a million times. And oh my god, I can't take much more of this damn annoying yes yes yes lameness... Seriously may be the most boring thing of all time. He needs to lose the belts QUICK! And fall back down to a mid carder at best... Where he belongs.

I'll watch Raw tonight to see if Sting or punk or anybody important returns... I'd love to see Orton get a title shot on Raw tonight and win the belts back haha.

Old 04-07-2014, 10:51 AM   #6822 (permalink)

Guys, the Attitude Era was almost 15 years ago. Things have to change eventually. Life is all about change. Adapt or die. Guys can't wrestle forever and they shouldn't have to.
Interested in Orioles HOFers and Adam Jones, Manny Machado, Wei Yin Chen, Markakis, Chris Davis and Dylan Bundy. Also like Oakland Raiders HOFers along with Rich Gannon. I am always looking for any Eastern Shore League (1920's to 1947) baseball memorabilia!! It's hard to find but let me know if you see anything!
Old 04-07-2014, 11:07 AM   #6823 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachtruitt View Post
Guys, the Attitude Era was almost 15 years ago. Things have to change eventually. Life is all about change. Adapt or die. Guys can't wrestle forever and they shouldn't have to.
Thank you, you get it lol. I agree 100% with you. So many fans are trying to relive the attitude era by holding onto guys like Undertaker. That era is over and gone. There will never be another Stone Cold, there might be another attitude era but not for a while. I know this is going to make people mad but I am glad CM Punk didn't show up last night. He was paid very well and had some of the biggest pushes in WWE and he still cried like a baby because he didn't main event WM. They gave him the title for over a year, in this era that is unheard of. So I don't know what he is crying about, he was very vocal about not coming back and retiring early so why give him the Main Event?

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Sjim8660/library/?sort=3&page=0
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:17 AM   #6824 (permalink)

Thank you!
I love Ric Flair and I love Taker. I don't want to see either of them wrestle again. They have earned the right to hang 'em up.
I love CM Punk too. I don't love hearing how "He's coming back! I guarantee it!" every single week. His departure might be a blessing because some young blood can take his spot. Cesaro, Reigns, Wyatt can all get the exposure they need. It's a win for the fans too.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:36 AM   #6825 (permalink)

People can complain about the storylines all they want, and in a lot of cases they're right, but when it comes to the actual in-ring action? It's probably the best it's ever been. Attitude era was "cool" and was definitely fun, but the actual wrestling part of the attitude era flat out sucked the majority of the time.
fazzle is offline   Reply With Quote