Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #701 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

John Laurinaitis is no longer the executive vice president of talent relations and the interim general manager on RAW.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:57 PM   #702 (permalink)

Where is Triple H? Thought he was back permanently and now has been written off for a while. Maybe he's #30 for one last return as a wrestler to put his career vs. career against Undertaker?
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:00 PM   #703 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Where is Triple H? Thought he was back permanently and now has been written off for a while. Maybe he's #30 for one last return as a wrestler to put his career vs. career against Undertaker?

If WWE manages to screw with Undertaker's Streak and have Triple H win , i would be DONE with WWE (if that were to happen)
Old 01-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #704 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsol27 View Post
If WWE manages to screw with Undertaker's Streak and have Triple H win , i would be DONE with WWE (if that were to happen)
I'd think it would be to end Triple H's career. I think next year is vs. Kane and Undertaker retires after that match or Kane goes on a mega-heel push and after the match destroys Undertaker and puts him in a casket which sinks under the ring and Undertaker is never seen again in the WWE.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 01-23-2012, 11:04 PM   #705 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
John Laurinaitis is no longer the executive vice president of talent relations and the interim general manager on RAW.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:04 PM   #706 (permalink)

Speak of the devil, Trips giving Laurinaitis a job evaluation.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:10 PM   #707 (permalink)

LOL DID anyone else see Johns face when Punk had him on his shoulders??? John was just staring nice and calmy at the mat waiting for punk... LOL
Old 01-23-2012, 11:21 PM   #708 (permalink)

Quote:
LOL DID anyone else see Johns face when Punk had him on his shoulders??? John was just staring nice and calmy at the mat waiting for punk... LOL
What the hell was that?! He hadn't taken any abuse at all, yet after getting picked up he just closed his eyes and waited for the gts. His face was just plain hilarious.

Swagger-Mania baybay!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:50 AM   #709 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
What the hell was that?! He hadn't taken any abuse at all, yet after getting picked up he just closed his eyes and waited for the gts. His face was just plain hilarious.

Swagger-Mania baybay!
Old 01-24-2012, 02:29 PM   #710 (permalink)

Royal Rumble Predictions:
Cena vs. Kane = This one is a no brainer, Kane must win to keep the story going.

Bryan/Henry/Big Show = I'm going with Daniel Bryan in this one, somehow he sneaks out the win. Some big move by Henry/Big Show takes them both out and he crawls out the door. Henry I believe is hurt and I heard Big Show vs. Shaq at Mania, so he can't carry the title pre Mania...

CM Punk vs Ziggler = I'm gonna go Ziggler on this one, with a couple catches. Laurinitis "screws" Punk out of the title. Triple H comes in on Raw, admonishes him for his poor referee'ing and gives the titles back to Punk or Punk wins it in a rematch later on Raw.

The Royal Rumble = The part that confuses me is how they made a point of saying "any superstar is eligible". Which makes me think Punk might end up in the Rumble after losing the belt earlier in the evening and winning the Rumble. However, I'm going to go with Jericho, which then would lead to him vs Punk (after Punk wins the belt back from Ziggler on Raw) at Wrestlemania.
jmarascojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:25 PM   #711 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarascojr View Post
Royal Rumble Predictions:
Cena vs. Kane = This one is a no brainer, Kane must win to keep the story going.

Bryan/Henry/Big Show = I'm going with Daniel Bryan in this one, somehow he sneaks out the win. Some big move by Henry/Big Show takes them both out and he crawls out the door. Henry I believe is hurt and I heard Big Show vs. Shaq at Mania, so he can't carry the title pre Mania...

CM Punk vs Ziggler = I'm gonna go Ziggler on this one, with a couple catches. Laurinitis "screws" Punk out of the title. Triple H comes in on Raw, admonishes him for his poor referee'ing and gives the titles back to Punk or Punk wins it in a rematch later on Raw.

The Royal Rumble = The part that confuses me is how they made a point of saying "any superstar is eligible". Which makes me think Punk might end up in the Rumble after losing the belt earlier in the evening and winning the Rumble. However, I'm going to go with Jericho, which then would lead to him vs Punk (after Punk wins the belt back from Ziggler on Raw) at Wrestlemania.
I doubt they will have Kane beat Cena unless rock screws Cena which I would love to see, Kane holds the record for most royal rumbles he participated in, in a row which I hope he still comes back out I would hate to see him end a record for a match with cena which will go no where since cena is racing rock at wrestlemania.

Kane is the most under-rated superstar there is,
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #712 (permalink)
Inactive Account

I would imagine they would have Cena beat Kane but for Cena to go off and pummel him with chairs, steel steps, five knuckle shuffles, etc. to continue the whole Kane wanting Cena to give into the hate. Though a Rock screwjob would be pretty awesome.
wscws2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:16 PM   #713 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
I doubt they will have Kane beat Cena unless rock screws Cena which I would love to see, Kane holds the record for most royal rumbles he participated in, in a row which I hope he still comes back out I would hate to see him end a record for a match with cena which will go no where since cena is racing rock at wrestlemania.

Kane is the most under-rated superstar there is,
Kane's overrated . But seriously, the 3 most underrated rassler's out there are the All-American American, Christian, and the all-American American. And no, I didn't make a mistake. He's the best in the world. He deserves two spots!

Swagger-Mania baybay!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:29 AM   #714 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah....I was like WTF....I know this is fake but damn, atleast struggle a little!....lol!
NFL: Brock Osweiler ~ Teddy Bridgewater ~ Green Bay Packers
pico04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:29 PM   #715 (permalink)

I love this time of year in WWE. Once the Rumble is here you know it's about that time for WrestleMania. I'm also expecting Jericho to win the Rumble (his promo from Monday would be meaningless if he didn't) and expecting Punk to retain. Jericho's purpose behind the save us thing will be part of the storyline in the feud with Punk. I could see Daniel Bryan retaining but I won't be surprised if he doesn't. I like him and think he's a great wrestler but it doesn't seem like the fans have taken a liking to him. I'd love to see Orton back in the title hunt.
mhuhn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #716 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Anyone picking up the Royal Rumble? I haven't bought a PPV in years but RR is one of my favorites...dang those prices though.
wscws2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #717 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wscws2008 View Post
Anyone picking up the Royal Rumble? I haven't bought a PPV in years but RR is one of my favorites...dang those prices though.
dont think so....
what are the other matches

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #718 (permalink)

They play all the PPV's at a bar where I live. The food and service suck but its worth the free entertainment. (especially with some of the special ed people that go there that still think wrestling is real)
sesmarine04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:30 PM   #719 (permalink)

Quote:
I have gotten every PPV since 2006 except for two them.

Royal Rumble is definitely one of the best in the year to get.
Greengoblin782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:30 PM   #720 (permalink)

According to several backstage sources, WZ has learned that WWE currently has plans to feature "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Road Dogg Jesse James, and Road Warrior Animal as three surprise entrants in this year's Royal Rumble match.

We previously reported that Duggan canceled an appearance at a GCW event this Sunday, which fueled speculation that he would be making an appearance at the Rumble.

We were also told that Road Dogg is expected to be amongst the final 10 entrants in the match. Of course plans can always change - and they appear to have since we were last told WWE did not intend to feature many outside/surprise names this year - but as of this writing the above names are likely for the Rumble match on Sunday.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:11 PM   #721 (permalink)

Quote:
for sure, usually get the rumble, e.chamber and wrestlemania every year. those are the best in my opinion.
lrogge1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:18 PM   #722 (permalink)

Or you can just stream it like the rest
Old 01-27-2012, 07:21 PM   #723 (permalink)

Quote:
According to several backstage sources, WZ has learned that WWE currently has plans to feature "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Road Dogg Jesse James, and Road Warrior Animal as three surprise entrants in this year's Royal Rumble match.

We previously reported that Duggan canceled an appearance at a GCW event this Sunday, which fueled speculation that he would be making an appearance at the Rumble.

We were also told that Road Dogg is expected to be amongst the final 10 entrants in the match. Of course plans can always change - and they appear to have since we were last told WWE did not intend to feature many outside/surprise names this year - but as of this writing the above names are likely for the Rumble match on Sunday.
eh those guys dont tickle my fancy enough to make cough up the money to buy RR
Old 01-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #724 (permalink)

Quote:

I like animal and road dogg. Not a huge hacksaw fan. I wish they could've included some more recent wrestlers, like Mick Foley or HHH, but I'll take road dogg.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:21 AM   #725 (permalink)

Can someone PM me a link to where we can watch the Royal Rumble for free?