Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 07:15 PM   #101 (permalink)

Anyone else wonder what the hell wwe is going to do with John Laurinaitis and David Otunga? I'm kinda getting sick of seeing Otunga step in every 3 weeks with some legal crap and John Laurinaitis coming out, announcing who he is, getting booed, then disappearing until coming back, talking with a heel, and texting. We've seen this for about 6 weeks now and I'm really getting sick of it. As a John Laurinaitis fan it kills me to see him in an unimportant role.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:01 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesmarine04 View Post
On a different note: anyone know when/ if the Undertaker is coming back?
theres a guy that cant wrestle anymore......................punch kick punch tombstone match

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:21 PM   #103 (permalink)

Taker will probably return around mania. He can still put on a good match, you see the match with HHH?
Phil 4:13
http://s1001.photobucket.com/home/shawnholmes2003/allalbums
mavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:38 PM   #104 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Anyone else wonder what the hell wwe is going to do with John Laurinaitis and David Otunga? I'm kinda getting sick of seeing Otunga step in every 3 weeks with some legal crap and John Laurinaitis coming out, announcing who he is, getting booed, then disappearing until coming back, talking with a heel, and texting. We've seen this for about 6 weeks now and I'm really getting sick of it. As a John Laurinaitis fan it kills me to see him in an unimportant role.
one of the worse angles that I have seen in awhile. Though King vs. Cole still takes the cake.
wscws2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #105 (permalink)

Kevin Nash advertised for tonight, already Punk/ADR and Nash/HHH advertised for TLC. Henry/Show Chairs is probably a lock, Punk/ADR TLC, Orton/Barrett/Sheamus/Rhodes some combination in Tables, Ziggler/Ryder ladders?
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
theres a guy that cant wrestle anymore......................punch kick punch tombstone match
Yeah, that's all he does. Let me tell you, no chokeslam, no last ride, no hell's gate, no old school, no diving clothesline, no dive to the outside. Just punch, kick, punch, tombstone, match. I swear it's posts like that which make all wrestling fans look bad. "Let me say some ignorant s--t and try to sound smart." It's the same case with "CENA CAN'T WRASSLE". Uh, yeah he can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Kevin Nash advertised for tonight, already Punk/ADR and Nash/HHH advertised for TLC. Henry/Show Chairs is probably a lock, Punk/ADR TLC, Orton/Barrett/Sheamus/Rhodes some combination in Tables, Ziggler/Ryder ladders?
I think we'll get Ziggler/Ryder, maybe not as a ladder match though. I could see Orton/Barrett/Sheamus/Rhodes in a ladder match to see who gets the title shot at the Rumble.
wakigatame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wscws2008 View Post
one of the worse angles that I have seen in awhile. Though King vs. Cole still takes the cake.
I dont get why everybody hates Michael Cole. I find him to be the best non-fighting performer in the wwe. I just wish he'd bring back the Cole-Mine
Old 11-21-2011, 09:16 PM   #108 (permalink)

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It. Hopefully he can pick up a win.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 11-21-2011, 09:50 PM   #109 (permalink)

IS santino a modern day brooklyn brawler

Old 11-21-2011, 10:02 PM   #110 (permalink)

Anybody else see the "it begins 2012" ad in the bottom left corner during the Dolph Ziggler match? If not go to YouTube.com/itbegins2012. I'll get the crazy theories going by saying IT'S STING!!!
Old 11-21-2011, 10:03 PM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Anybody else see the "it begins 2012" ad in the bottom left corner during the Dolph Ziggler match? If not go to YouTube.com/itbegins2012. I'll get the crazy theories going by saying IT'S STING!!!
Haven't even been facing the TV watching, so I'll have to pay more attention for that. It's Taker once again
Old 11-21-2011, 10:09 PM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
Haven't even been facing the TV watching, so I'll have to pay more attention for that. It's Taker once again
I'd watch the vid if I were you. IMHO it looks nothing like one of those Taker comeback vids. It seems to be for Y2J or perhaps Kane, but does not look like taker.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:12 PM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
I'd watch the vid if I were you. IMHO it looks nothing like one of those Taker comeback vids. It seems to be for Y2J or perhaps Kane, but does not look like taker.
Yeah, saw it on youtube now. It won't be surprising though if "it" is Taker's retirement run leading up to a match at Mania Streak vs. Career vs. Kane
Old 11-21-2011, 10:14 PM   #114 (permalink)

Anyone else see the guy give two middle fingers to Vickie?
Old 11-21-2011, 10:14 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah, saw it on youtube now. It won't be surprising though if "it" is Taker's retirement run leading up to a match at Mania Streak vs. Career vs. Kane
But "it begins" is an anagram for "i be Sting".

I can dream.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:17 PM   #116 (permalink)

How'd that 2/21/11 for Sting last year work out though?
Old 11-21-2011, 10:21 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
How'd that 2/21/11 for Sting last year work out though?
That 2/21/11 made much more sense for taker than Sting. This one makes absolutely no sense for Taker, and Sting has been teasing signing with the wwe for the past couple years now.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #118 (permalink)

Was that mask fire one a Kane return commercial again?
Old 11-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
Was that mask fire one a Kane return commercial again?
It would appear that way. Nice to see Kane come back with the mask. So that leaves Taker, Y2J, and STING as the mysterious "it begins" returnee.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:36 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
It would appear that way. Nice to see Kane come back with the mask. So that leaves Taker, Y2J, and STING as the mysterious "it begins" returnee.
Or... BROCK LESNAR
Old 11-21-2011, 10:44 PM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
Or... BROCK LESNAR
Lesnar does fight only 2 days before the return happens, so it is a legit possibility. It really does make sense that it's Jericho. He debuted on Jan.1 2000, so why not have him redebut on the first raw of 2012. Plus he said he was never coming back, which would lead everyone to believe this means he's coming back!

I am analyzing this WAAAYYY too much
Old 11-21-2011, 10:52 PM   #122 (permalink)

Yippee, Cena can end another show
Old 11-21-2011, 11:01 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Yippee, Cena can end another show
you act like its the same thing over and over again. as if they are trying to promote cena vs rock at wrestlemania which is lifetimes away.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:05 PM   #124 (permalink)

This is sorta pointless, break up two guys who have enough trouble getting heat as a team let alone together. Should have brought Trips back to sledgehammer the both of them
Old 11-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #125 (permalink)

Quote:
This is sorta pointless, break up two guys who have enough trouble getting heat as a team let alone together. Should have brought Trips back to sledgehammer the both of them
its called failed drug test