Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #1226 (permalink)

Huge Rock fan and hope he wins. I don't hate Cena, but he just isn't "cool." Just comes across as a normal guy trying to act tough most of the time.
What has he done that is new or revolutionary in the WWE? Not much I can think of unlike the Rock.
Ty Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #1227 (permalink)

Thinking there is no way that they let the Rock win with him not being a part of the WWE after the event. Im very excited to be going to my first Wrestlemania with the family!
ldsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:46 PM   #1228 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldsports View Post
Thinking there is no way that they let the Rock win with him not being a part of the WWE after the event. Im very excited to be going to my first Wrestlemania with the family!
Congrats on going! I've tried to convince the mrs to let me go down this year, but the answer seems to always be no. I doubt the fact it's in Miami helps my case very much

There is a rumor going around that someone will interfere in the match. I think if this happens we'll see Rocky stay with the company for a while. Otherwise I doubt we'll see him past summerslam. He has his own agenda and it doesn't involve wrestling (or "sports entertainment" to be correct ).

I just hope for one thing: that we never see Rocky wrestle again. I feel like it'll take all of the importance out of this match if we see him fight again. Thats just my opinion, though!
Old 03-19-2012, 08:07 PM   #1229 (permalink)

well if you decide to come I am selling a single floor seat and Edge VIP Axxess meet and greet for right around face value on the BST board!
ldsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:11 PM   #1230 (permalink)

John Cena got in a car accident on the way to Raw tonight. Reports are the other drivers couldn't see him.
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:18 PM   #1231 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
John Cena got in a car accident on the way to Raw tonight. Reports are the other drivers couldn't see him.
I heard about that, ya. Sounds like he's okay, but WOW, that could've been disastrous. I wonder if Rocky will vent about that tonight
Old 03-19-2012, 08:19 PM   #1232 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:

RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:20 PM   #1233 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
Old 03-19-2012, 08:23 PM   #1234 (permalink)

maybe they will make the cena accident storyline .. like the stone cold truck crashes, mcmahon limo explosion .. wasnt rikishi the one who said 'i did it for .. the rock'
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:12 PM   #1235 (permalink)

Wish they didn't feel the need to censor wwe.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:21 PM   #1236 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
Wish they didn't feel the need to censor wwe.
Its PG television, remember
Old 03-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #1237 (permalink)

Awful opening segment. Does anyone actually care about the Punk/Jericho feud? Super-Punk will win, be declared Best in the World (even though Jericho is the real best), Jericho goes away for a while, and Punk rides off into the sunset as the top dog in the WWE.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:37 PM   #1238 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Awful opening segment. Does anyone actually care about the Punk/Jericho feud? Super-Punk will win, be declared Best in the World (even though Jericho is the real best), Jericho goes away for a while, and Punk rides off into the sunset as the top dog in the WWE.
i dont like the bit

i know its all scripted
but hes going to turn punk into an alcoholic..............is that something to proud of ?

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:16 PM   #1239 (permalink)

Jeez, the WWE is really trying to play the split crowd angle. Amping up the cheers, turning down the boos. No way it works, period.

And why is Flo Rida playing The Rock to the ring? So Rocky's theme is ruined and Cena will be using "Invincible" by Machine Gun Kelly? Vince always opts to attempt going mainstream over putting quality and traditional matches on. Idiot.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #1240 (permalink)

Is it me, or could they pretty much do away with all the titles now and no one would notice

so far ive seen 1 match for WM28, where a title has been MENTIONED in promos. and thats Chris Jericho/CM Punk, where Jericho has said he is going to take the title and be new champion

call me old fashioned, but its kinda getting lame. US title isnt even being defended at WM28, i havent even SEEN the tag titles in weeks. the Intercontinental Belt is being defended (OMG finally) , but its definitely not centered around it.

i think it all started to go downhill when they made both a WWE title and World heavyweight title. I remember there being talk of merging them back over the holidays at WM, but thats been obviously since scrapped.

anyone here noticing this trend?? dont care either way?
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:00 AM   #1241 (permalink)

Shawn Michaels, hes 46

i commend that once he "retired", he stayed away, from competing atleast. He pops up around WM season now, to probably get it all out of his system

But, IMO, i think he could still go. Surprising he didnt go the Undertaker route, and just go part-time. Hell, even Jericho is part-time now. Even at 46, i think he still has a lot to offer.

Again, respect his decision to just be home with his family now, but sad to say i think he could have went another 2-3 years. maybe at 50 call it a day

Michaels-Ziggler, hell even Shawn Michaels vs The Rock, a feud thats never happened. Surprisingly its never brought up as a possibility.

The Rock mentions tonight that he needs to beat Cena to be considered the "greatest ever", uhhhhhhhhhhh ya never had a feud/program with arguably THE greatest ever. So WWE writing or promo fail there

heck, Michaels could go 15 min with Brodius Clay and it would probably be more entertaining than 50% of the matches these days
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:28 AM   #1242 (permalink)

Raw blew nuts tonight nuff said ... its same promo after same promo every week.. getting annoying...
Old 03-22-2012, 09:35 AM   #1243 (permalink)

WWE is looking to announce the main event for WrestleMania 29 possibly on the RAW Supershow the night after WrestleMania 28. WWE officials are expecting the RAW after WrestleMania 28 will be the highest-rated of the year.

Right now they are looking at John Cena, The Rock, Steve Austin and The Undertaker as the top guys to build next year around. As far as Austin is concerned, he has not committed to wrestling another match yet but he has been open to a return match if the situation is right.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:08 AM   #1244 (permalink)

Quote:
WWE is looking to announce the main event for WrestleMania 29 possibly on the RAW Supershow the night after WrestleMania 28. WWE officials are expecting the RAW after WrestleMania 28 will be the highest-rated of the year.

Right now they are looking at John Cena, The Rock, Steve Austin and The Undertaker as the top guys to build next year around. As far as Austin is concerned, he has not committed to wrestling another match yet but he has been open to a return match if the situation is right.
I only see Taker and Cena being involved as a success. The novelty of a Punk/Austin match has really worn off IMO, and having the Rock wrestle again takes any and all meaning away from this years match. I hope it's Cena/Taker, or something in that capactity. And who knows, maybe we'll see Brock Lesnar return to main event it?!
Old 03-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #1245 (permalink)

Quote:

going to be hhh vs hbk....they are setting it up already

Old 03-22-2012, 02:29 PM   #1246 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
Boy I hope not. If it is HHH/HBK it'll be one of the worst WrestleMania's ever, IMO. I think it should be Taker/Cena or Brock Lesnar/Taker. Anything else involving a legend (unless it's Austin) will flop, IMO.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:07 PM   #1247 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Boy I hope not. If it is HHH/HBK it'll be one of the worst WrestleMania's ever, IMO. I think it should be Taker/Cena or Brock Lesnar/Taker. Anything else involving a legend (unless it's Austin) will flop, IMO.
search your feelings you know this to be true

Old 03-22-2012, 06:24 PM   #1248 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
I just read on prowrestling.com rumor has it cena/rock are going to do a dark match somewhere with cena winning then rock winning at wrestlemania so it will be cena/rock wrestlemania 29 for the 3rd and final match of their feud, (I hope not it is boring so far)
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #1249 (permalink)

Here is a thought...let's decide in about 6 months or so what the main event will be. IMO, it is really dumb to lock things in so early as you have nowhere to go creatively if things change over 12 months.
Igman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:56 PM   #1250 (permalink)

i have a feeling cena will win in a passing of the torch crap just like hogan vs rock
really want rock to win hope he does..looking foward to taker vs HHH should be great
saw taker vs hbk at 25th wrestlemania was a great match
theboxinguru is offline   Reply With Quote