Blowout Cards Forums
Shop for NFL Draft Class of 2014 Nike Jerseys and New Era Draft Caps at NFLShop.com

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #1826 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
What channel, time, and day do these air?
Not sure if it's taking over for NXT on Tuesdays or when. From Wikipedia NXT though:
On May 17, NXT began taping episodes from its new home, Full Sail University in Florida. Four episodes of NXT were taped on this night. The new direction of NXT is intended to grant national exposure to stars from WWE's developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling, as a way to refine their skills on a grander stage, while being provided the opportunity to compete against or alongside current WWE Superstars before being called up to the main roster. The episodes taped on May 17 are part of a new season with the air date or networks uncertain.[79] Despite the May 17 tapings NXT Redemption will continue to be taped on Tuesdays, along with Smackdown, until a network is acquired to broadcast the Full Sail University season.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:45 PM   #1827 (permalink)

#AllHBKsFault
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 05-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #1828 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Full Sail NXT should replace Smackdown as the #2 show for WWE
Quote:
They've been taping 4 weeks at a time from a college arena, HHH and Sheamus are leading it, seems like a lot of big names for developmental there.
*Spoilers:* Four Episodes of WWE NXT Tapings From Full Sail | WrestleZone
*Spoilers:* Second Set of NXT Tapings at Full Sail, Off-Air Notes | WrestleZone

Dusty Rhodes is GM, Regal was on commentary. Tyson Kidd seems to be the main face, other bigger names are Damien Sandow, McGillicutty, Rollins, Curtis, Steamboat, Mahal, Ohno, Sofia Cortez AKA Ivelesse from Tough Enough, R Truth, Ascension, Ambrose.
Quote:
Not sure if it's taking over for NXT on Tuesdays or when. From Wikipedia NXT though:
On May 17, NXT began taping episodes from its new home, Full Sail University in Florida. Four episodes of NXT were taped on this night. The new direction of NXT is intended to grant national exposure to stars from WWE's developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling, as a way to refine their skills on a grander stage, while being provided the opportunity to compete against or alongside current WWE Superstars before being called up to the main roster. The episodes taped on May 17 are part of a new season with the air date or networks uncertain.[79] Despite the May 17 tapings NXT Redemption will continue to be taped on Tuesdays, along with Smackdown, until a network is acquired to broadcast the Full Sail University season.
Quote:
#AllHBKsFault
SO i see you had time to make all these posts and responses to everybody else...

yet you so conveniently glossed over my response to your arrogant and uninformed post.

Care to elaborate on why..or afraid youll just come off like the pathetic WWE mark and troll you are?
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:58 PM   #1829 (permalink)

This thought just occurred to me: where the hell is Ted Dibiase Jr.? I feel like I haven't seen him in months. What happened to the "Dibiase Posse"?

I don't remember hearing about him being injured.
Old 05-26-2012, 01:02 AM   #1830 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
This thought just occurred to me: where the hell is Ted Dibiase Jr.? I feel like I haven't seen him in months. What happened to the "Dibiase Posse"?

I don't remember hearing about him being injured.
currently recovering from a broken ankle.

On the February 16 edition of SmackDown, Hunico defeated DiBiase, pinning him while holding his tights.[79] On March 6, DiBiase suffered a broken ankle during the tapings of SmackDown.[80]
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:09 AM   #1831 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
currently recovering from a broken ankle.

On the February 16 edition of SmackDown, Hunico defeated DiBiase, pinning him while holding his tights.[79] On March 6, DiBiase suffered a broken ankle during the tapings of SmackDown.[80]
He also just had a kid if I remember right

Bucket (under construction) http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab252/golfinglegend/
golfinglegend67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #1832 (permalink)

WWE's Chris Jericho Suspended Over Brazil Flag Incident: A Fan's Reaction - Yahoo! Sports

the wwe and their garbage story line has tarnished Jericho's legacy like someone said above, but he's certainly not doing himself any favors...
sesmarine04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #1833 (permalink)

Here we go! Who's ready for some good ol' fashioned rasslin?!
Old 05-28-2012, 09:17 PM   #1834 (permalink)

Quote:
Here we go! Who's ready for some good ol' fashioned rasslin?!
when
its all time so far
if you are on a delay u might as well watch something else for the next 15 minutes

blah blah blah

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #1835 (permalink)

Wow, I thought R-Truth was the worst main eventer in history, I guess I'd forgotten about Big Show. Terrible promo, just awful.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:51 PM   #1836 (permalink)

That's a joke right?
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #1837 (permalink)

That's not that much better.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:19 PM   #1838 (permalink)

AJ might be crazy, but she's still an A1 Stunna.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:46 PM   #1839 (permalink)

30 second match coming up?

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:06 PM   #1840 (permalink)

Look at how badly WWE wants everyone to root for John Cena, its kind of pathetic, but I guess whats more pathetic is that the Big Show is headlining a PPV. You don't even hear Cena sucks in the chants anymore.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:13 AM   #1841 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesmarine04 View Post
WWE's Chris Jericho Suspended Over Brazil Flag Incident: A Fan's Reaction - Yahoo! Sports

the wwe and their garbage story line has tarnished Jericho's legacy like someone said above, but he's certainly not doing himself any favors...
Heels did this crap all day when I was a kid. Boo hoo, he wadded up a symbolist's wet dream and nudged it with his boot. As George Carlin said, "I don't get choked up about yellow ribbons and American flags. I consider those symbols and I leave those to the symbol-minded."
Old 05-30-2012, 07:50 AM   #1842 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
anyone think vinnie mac will bring in frank mir at some point ? i think it would be a awesome idea

i said it first , dont be surprised guys . i think it would be great to bring him in for a program with brock . mir lost his fight last week so im sure vinnie mac has called him already .
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:24 PM   #1843 (permalink)

No offense to MMA fans, but keep the MMA guys out of wrestling. They don't know what the hell they're doing in the ring. Bret Hart once said you know you're a good pro wrestler when you can make a maneuver look devastating without ever hurting your opponent. These guys didn't get the memo.

Brock Lesnar Botches The Shooting Star Press - YouTube

Derp.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #1844 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoop View Post
No offense to MMA fans, but keep the MMA guys out of wrestling. They don't know what the hell they're doing in the ring. Bret Hart once said you know you're a good pro wrestler when you can make a maneuver look devastating without ever hurting your opponent. These guys didn't get the memo.

Brock Lesnar Botches The Shooting Star Press - YouTube

Derp.
Old 05-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #1845 (permalink)

Quote:
Deeeeerp: Brock Lesnar Botch At Extreme Rules 2012!!! - YouTube
Old 05-30-2012, 05:07 PM   #1846 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoop View Post
Come on man! Brock getting up from that was the best part of the show!

But no, Brock is a botch machine and a hazard to anyone brave enough to step into the ring with him.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:16 PM   #1847 (permalink)

Randy Orton was just suspended by WWE for 60 days, for violating the substance abuse policy for the 2nd time in his career
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:20 PM   #1848 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterAZ31 View Post
Randy Orton was just suspended by WWE for 60 days, for violating the substance abuse policy for the 2nd time in his career
Well, this leaves us with no one on Smackdown. Anyone else see Punk bringing the belt over to the blue brand?
Old 05-30-2012, 11:20 PM   #1849 (permalink)

Quote:
Well, this leaves us with no one on Smackdown. Anyone else see Punk bringing the belt over to the blue brand?
He'll also miss the 1000th Raw in St Louis unless WWE goes back on the suspension.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:10 AM   #1850 (permalink)

Quote:
He'll also miss the 1000th Raw in St Louis unless WWE goes back on the suspension.
Hope so. I'll be attending and the hometown marks go nutty over AWOL Orton. His whole get-up has grown really stale... His workrate has fallen into a lull lately, likely from working with the likes of Kane, Sheamus, Del Rio, etc... Not a slight on those guys (except Kane), but they're bred on the WWE formula of 10-15 moves repeated ad nauseam. Maybe the time away will elevate his game or force him to do something fresh. There's only go many times I can watch the elevated DDT on the ropes and the clotheslines into the powerslam before falling asleep.