Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #1876 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
HHH is scheduled to make an appearance at No Way Out to discuss his future, pending lawsuits, and Brock Lesnar. Looks Like Lesnar returns at No Way Out or soon after.
Yeah, what happened to their lawsuit? Seemed like Heyman was implying it was going to be the next week on Raw, not two months later.
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #1877 (permalink)

Lawler won't be happy, his favorite diva was granted time off and could be done permanently.
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
Old 06-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #1878 (permalink)

Has anyone seen the new wwe championship design? That thing is FUGLY. I'm praying it isn't going to look like that.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:10 AM   #1879 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Lawler won't be happy, his favorite diva was granted time off and could be done permanently.
Who are you talking about?

Edit: Nevermind I found out who you were talking about doesn't surprise me as that was the first diva that came to mind.

Last edited by DCN12586; 06-07-2012 at 02:13 AM.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:37 AM   #1880 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Has anyone seen the new wwe championship design? That thing is FUGLY. I'm praying it isn't going to look like that.
could it be any worse then the one now ? i hate that belt with the spinning w .
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #1881 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
could it be any worse then the one now ? i hate that belt with the spinning w .
I was surprised but yeah, it's somehow just as bad... I won't say worse, because how could it be any worse? But it's really dreadful looking.
Zoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:26 PM   #1882 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to BigpapiManny#1

The new belt is horrible. I dont mind the spinner that much, it would be nice to get a new one. But please, not one that ugly.
BigpapiManny#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:07 AM   #1883 (permalink)

Christian leaving for TNA. WHAT THE #@#@#@#@??????
Old 06-10-2012, 12:33 AM   #1884 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Christian leaving for TNA. WHAT THE #@#@#@#@??????
Are you serious?
Old 06-10-2012, 12:41 AM   #1885 (permalink)
Banned

there is rumor going around that a lot of people want Randy Orton fired for it being his 2nd failed drug test and say that since he has his 2nd one he will be nothing more than a mid-card wrestler not a main eventer anymore. Although Jeff Hardy got the belt after his 2nd offense so im curious what will happen.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:57 AM   #1886 (permalink)

If Orton gets fired and Christian leaves I'm going to say its say to assume wrestling is close to the end.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:04 AM   #1887 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
Are you serious?
Maybe. Christian will be at Slammiversary tomorrow. I think it's just a one night only thing, but it's a little odd. I get that he had some great years with TNA, but so did Ron Killings (R-Truth) and he isn't going. It's really odd.

Not sure if he's leaving for good, but he'll definitely be at tna's 10th anniversary PPV tomorrow night.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:07 AM   #1888 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
there is rumor going around that a lot of people want Randy Orton fired for it being his 2nd failed drug test and say that since he has his 2nd one he will be nothing more than a mid-card wrestler not a main eventer anymore. Although Jeff Hardy got the belt after his 2nd offense so im curious what will happen.
Yeah I heard that. Boy, if Orton goes to TNA (or anywhere else for that matter) they may just become a legit threat to the WWE. Orton, unlike Hardy, Dudleyz, Van Dam, etc, carries a very big name amongst a demographic that TNA has yet to tap into: the younger wrestling fans. It should be interesting to see what happens.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:04 AM   #1889 (permalink)

The WWE loaned Christian to TNA for Flair appearing at the WWE HOF deal. He's not leaving.
Old 06-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #1890 (permalink)

Speaking of TNA, they have been putting on some very solid programming for the last month or so. They still have a long way to go, but this current run (with the Open Fight Night, Dixie/AJ angle, Roode's solid work as a heel champion, Crimson's undefeated streak, Austin Aries and Joe feud, Abyss/Bubba Ray storyline, Gut Check) is building a foundation that might be able to pull in some viewers. I hope they stick with the storylines and allow them to play out naturally, instead of rushing every angle like they (and WWE) have a tendency to do.
Old 06-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #1891 (permalink)

I think a big problem in both companies
is that they do not let a storyline build up.. the start a storyline and boom is ppv time

with a ppv every 4 weeks is overkill ---

it seems over in wwe there are very few main eventers that earned their stripes
certain guys should not get tv time bu boom there are every week

i did like that ranking system tna did a few years ago but they just dropped that like who tries to kill vince over in the other company

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #1892 (permalink)

Going to Slammiversary tonight, should be fun, in the 8th row where the camera will be facing and will be in a Mavs shirt so who knows you might see me haha.
Philippians 4:13
http://s1001.photobucket.com/home/shawnholmes2003/allalbums
mavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:41 AM   #1893 (permalink)

anyone watch slamversary

Old 06-11-2012, 12:46 AM   #1894 (permalink)

I tried watching TNA about six weeks ago and couldn't handle it. I hear it's been better lately though, so I may give it another try... Last time I watched, Hogan was on there for about 25 mins in the first hour in various segments. I'd prefer to see wrestling and the young guys they've got. Less yakkin', more rasslin'.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:06 AM   #1895 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
anyone watch slamversary
It was excellent. I enjoyed it as much as this year's Mania. Very well done. I was impressed.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:09 AM   #1896 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajshack View Post
It was excellent. I enjoyed it as much as this year's Mania. Very well done. I was impressed.
i missed the bit with christian... what did he say?
this ppv blew most of the wwe ppv of late

Old 06-11-2012, 01:22 AM   #1897 (permalink)

My son and I were there live and the crowd was on FIRE! It was the best live event I've been to to date. The tag team title match was excellent. Great PPV!
Philippians 4:13
http://s1001.photobucket.com/home/shawnholmes2003/allalbums
mavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:21 AM   #1898 (permalink)

I've been reading through the results of all of the Raw episodes from summer 2009, seems like those were so much better than now.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #1899 (permalink)

ADR is too injured for the WHC match on Sunday, new contender will be announced on Raw. Any thoughts? Just hopefully it's someone that isn't hungry, because that would be too quick to end the winning streak and too early for a title.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #1900 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
ADR is too injured for the WHC match on Sunday, new contender will be announced on Raw. Any thoughts? Just hopefully it's someone that isn't hungry, because that would be too quick to end the winning streak and too early for a title.
GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDBBBBBBEEEERRRRGGGGG, GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDBBBBBBEEEERRRRGGGGG, GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDBBBBBBEEEERRRRGGGGG, GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDBBBBBBEEEERRRRGGGGG.

Or Cody Rhodes.