Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #1901 (permalink)

too soon for Lesnar to win gold?
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #1902 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDBBBBBBEEEERRRRGGGGG, GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDBBBBBBEEEERRRRGGGGG, GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDBBBBBBEEEERRRRGGGGG, GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDBBBBBBEEEERRRRGGGGG.

Or Cody Rhodes.
i dont think they'd pull Rhodes from his Christian fued, its actually a halfway decent thing those 2 have going right now

poor ADR, that guy can't catch a break

but here is a name for Sheamus.................Wade Barrett anyone??

guy was injured (legitimately) at the hands of Big Show on the Feb 20th RAW, and said would be out of action for 4 months, well that time is up just about a week or so from now.
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #1903 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
ADR is too injured for the WHC match on Sunday, new contender will be announced on Raw. Any thoughts? Just hopefully it's someone that isn't hungry, because that would be too quick to end the winning streak and too early for a title.
Come on Undertaker! J/K! There really isn't anyone on Smackdown worth the shot. Bring Big Show over!
hche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #1904 (permalink)

Quote:
ADR is too injured for the WHC match on Sunday, new contender will be announced on Raw. Any thoughts? Just hopefully it's someone that isn't hungry, because that would be too quick to end the winning streak and too early for a title.
its either going to be dolf or miz

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #1905 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterAZ31 View Post
i dont think they'd pull Rhodes from his Christian fued, its actually a halfway decent thing those 2 have going right now

poor ADR, that guy can't catch a break

but here is a name for Sheamus.................Wade Barrett anyone??

guy was injured (legitimately) at the hands of Big Show on the Feb 20th RAW, and said would be out of action for 4 months, well that time is up just about a week or so from now.
From what I've heard Barrett is penciled in to win the money in the bank ladder match. Hell, they even pulled the mitb match from WrestleMania because he got hurt.

I think a Sheamus/Barrett match will happen, but not yet. Possibly at Night of Champions/Summerslam (when Barrett is a heel champ and sheamus is a face NOC) but it seems too early. I think WWe will give this feud a fair amount of time to build, it has epic written all over it.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #1906 (permalink)

I'll throw a name out there for Sheamus' opponent: how about Rey Mysterio? We haven't seen him in a while. I know it wouldn't be the Face/Heel matchup Vince is obsessed with, but with the little time to build up a solid feud why not go Face/Face?
Old 06-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #1907 (permalink)

YES! YES! SMACKDOWN COMING TO OTTAWA ON 9/11! YES!

Sorry if I seem a little excited! Odd that this'll be the second year in a row the WWE is in Ottawa on 9/11. I guess they want to stay out of the US that day.

Btw RAW going to Montreal on Sept. 10th. Should be a couple "You Screwed Bret" chants on that night .
Old 06-11-2012, 09:43 PM   #1908 (permalink)

Blood! Blood on raw!
Old 06-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #1909 (permalink)

Vince making fund of someone that suffered from a stroke that's pure class!
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:52 PM   #1910 (permalink)

AJ=One #@#@#@#@ed up hott piece of ass.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:26 PM   #1911 (permalink)

Honestly this Big Show/Cena feud is brutal. I can't wait for it to finally end.

On the bright side, this Punk/D-Bry/Dentist Guy/Crazy Biotch love square is an interesting feud.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:34 PM   #1912 (permalink)

Anyone else hear that guy in the crowd scream "When does Mysterio come back? This is a joke!". I laughed my a$$ off!!!!
Old 06-11-2012, 11:41 PM   #1913 (permalink)

to be honest, id rather have the Cena that chases after the championship than what we've been subjected to , ever since they blew off the Lesnar-Cena feud within the span of a few weeks

laurinatis, now Big Show. They are running out of ideas real fast, unless they supposed "big summer angle" is Cena turning heel finally.

But i dont see that happening, i suppose they can milk this feud another PPV?
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:51 PM   #1914 (permalink)

Quote:
Anyone else hear that guy in the crowd scream "When does Mysterio come back? This is a joke!". I laughed my a$$ off!!!!
He's still suspended for two more weeks.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:06 AM   #1915 (permalink)

Big Show did not even touch Vince.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 06-12-2012, 01:39 AM   #1916 (permalink)

Quote:
Big Show did not even touch Vince.
Yeah this Cena/Show feud just keeps getting worse by the minute. I can hardly wait until sunday when this garbage ends.

On the bright side the Punk/Yes Man/Dentist Guy feud just keeps getting more interesting. Really looking forward to see how it plays out.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #1917 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah this Cena/Show feud just keeps getting worse by the minute. I can hardly wait until sunday when this garbage ends.

On the bright side the Punk/Yes Man/Dentist Guy feud just keeps getting more interesting. Really looking forward to see how it plays out.
They really need Lesnar and Jericho and Orton back to be top heels. Punk, Cena, Sheamus, Bryan, Rhodes, and Barrett could all carry as the top faces. Turn Christian back to the whiny bitch and bring Bearer back to let Kane torment him again.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #1918 (permalink)

It's almost sad watching Show's punch in slo-mo, might have brushed a couple hairs, that's all.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:35 AM   #1919 (permalink)

A little overkill on the stipulations? Big Show vs. John Cena in a steel cage, Vince at ringside, Show loses and Laurinaitis is fired, Cena loses and Cena is fired.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:08 PM   #1920 (permalink)

Vince making fun of JR was as bad if not worse than Oklahoma from WCW. I felt bad contributing to the ratings. Ugh.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:37 PM   #1921 (permalink)

Anyone else see the No Way Out commercial? Western theme with AJ tied to a train track, Bryan sees her and comes to save her, and he gets tied onto the track himself. Would be better though if Kane is in the train as a creepy driver and goes right over Bryan while Punk and AJ are kissing on the side.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:40 PM   #1922 (permalink)

Quote:
Anyone else see the No Way Out commercial? Western theme with AJ tied to a train track, Bryan sees her and comes to save her, and he gets tied onto the track himself. Would be better though if Kane is in the train as a creepy driver and goes right over Bryan while Punk and AJ are kissing on the side.
Yup, loved it. Nice to see one of the girls get a real storyline.
Old 06-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #1923 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoop View Post
Yup, loved it. Nice to see one of the girls get a real storyline.
Other than Piggy James or Flatulating Natayla?
Old 06-17-2012, 02:21 AM   #1924 (permalink)

Quote:
Other than Piggy James or Flatulating Natayla?
Be A Star!
Old 06-17-2012, 04:27 AM   #1925 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
Correct.

They got busted for either K2 or Spice, forget which one it was.

I find it highly hilarious that in the WWE you can smoke weed, which is FEDERALLY ILLEGAL...and you just get a minor fine for each offense.

But you smoke the fake stuff, which is only "illegal" in about 10states or so...and you get a "wellness violation" and suspension

yeah..i see where priorities lie within that company lmao

It has also been brought up that Cody Rhodes had recently tested positive for a banned substance but was able to provide a legit prescription from a licensed physician.

Theres also word that another "top" WWE star is facing the same situation and WILL be facing a suspension if a valid prescription cant be provided...no word on who, or how long they have been given yet though.
LMAO this is highly laughable...

websites now reporting (regarding the bolded of my previous post) that the supposed "top" WWE star that also failed a wellness test along with Orton and Rhodes is..

wait for it...

wait for it...

"Big" Zeke Jackson....LOL

since when does someone losing to other jobbers such as Drew Mc, Jinder Mahal and David Otunga qualify as a top star...bwahahahaha

Also in other news...

hilarious to see Kenny "im a male cheerleader" Dykstra (Doane) running his mouth on twitter at John Cena. In the past few days hes made posts:

- stating John Cena never liked Randy Orton and is fueling the fire behind the scenes to get him fired
- John Cena ruined his relationship with Mickie James
- John Cena was "unfriendly" to him the last time he was backstage at a WWE event
- John Cena cheated on his wife, which led to the divorce
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote