Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2011, 09:50 PM   #176 (permalink)

Google "Del Rio boring", and you'll see Punk probably shouldn't mention what was the first option there
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:59 PM   #177 (permalink)

Anyone know if either Y2J or Taker like basketball or own a shopping cart company? A very odd new 2012 trailer, but I have a feeling it's jericho, although it would also make sense for Taker.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:06 PM   #178 (permalink)

I'm leaning towards it being Ryback's return
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 11-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #179 (permalink)

Ziggler! WTF is the handstand crap? Not sure if they're still doing Fatal Four-Way PPV, but WWE title of Punk vs. Miz vs. Ziggler vs. Ryder and WHC of Orton vs. Rhodes vs. Barrett vs. Sheamus would be pretty good.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:13 PM   #180 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
I'm leaning towards it being Ryback's return
If those vignettes are for Skip Sheffield, I will never watch WWE again! I do think he has some potential to be a wwe champion, but what a cruel joke it would be if Vince did this to us.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:15 PM   #181 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
If those vignettes are for Skip Sheffield, I will never watch WWE again! I do think he has some potential to be a wwe champion, but what a cruel joke it would be if Vince did this to us.
They showed vignettes for Brodus Clay, how'd those work out? Same for ADR, he was a nobody before his vignettes
Old 11-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #182 (permalink)

Really sucks that they had to take the title off of Bryan. I wonder if he'll cash a few more times and fail only to cash and then lose the match
Old 11-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #183 (permalink)

In "kayfabe", is Friday Night Smackdown on Tuesday or Friday? DBD seemed to have messed up.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:28 PM   #184 (permalink)

Quote:
They showed vignettes for Brodus Clay, how'd those work out? Same for ADR, he was a nobody before his vignettes
There's a HUGE difference. These 2/1/2012 promos have promised the return of a powerful force. Someone who has dominated the WWE before. The Del Rio/Brodus Clay promos were specifically for those wrestlers. For Vince to call Skip Sheffield's 5 week run with Nexus legendary is bs. No way it's for Ryback. Either Jericho, Taker, or STING (I still believe!) !!!!
Old 11-28-2011, 10:33 PM   #185 (permalink)

Not wasting any time with Kane
Old 11-28-2011, 10:40 PM   #186 (permalink)

I now remember why I absolutely love Michael Cole. Classic rants on meaningless superstars. God bless you, Cole
Old 11-28-2011, 10:40 PM   #187 (permalink)

Mick Foley is pretty great with this poem.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:42 PM   #188 (permalink)

Time for a CM Punk Kiss my Ass club
Old 11-28-2011, 10:50 PM   #189 (permalink)

So I guess it's all but confirmed that Kane is not only coming back, but with the mask? Thank god. His character got dull 5 years ago.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:53 PM   #190 (permalink)

Quote:
So I guess it's all but confirmed that Kane is not only coming back, but with the mask? Thank god. His character got dull 5 years ago.
Hopefully it doesn't get delayed too long now that it's announced. Better not go to SD, can't have 3 fat guys fighting for the title, although it does go with the World "Heavyweight" part
Old 11-28-2011, 10:59 PM   #191 (permalink)

Quote:
Hopefully it doesn't get delayed too long now that it's announced. Better not go to SD, can't have 3 fat guys fighting for the title, although it does go with the World "Heavyweight" part
Technically all of the wrestlers on Smackdown are over 200 lbs, so they would be classified as heavyweights in boxing

But I agree. No point in having 3 washed up superstars and one hypocrit going for the title.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:30 PM   #192 (permalink)

So was Piper's corner the beginning of Cena's heel turn at WM? I said it could never happen, but it seemed like they were screaming it. They had Hogan's turn at Bash at the Beach in Daytona Beach where I live and I was there. Cena's turn in FL also..Miami..and I'll be there.
sesmarine04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:58 AM   #193 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesmarine04 View Post
So was Piper's corner the beginning of Cena's heel turn at WM? I said it could never happen, but it seemed like they were screaming it. They had Hogan's turn at Bash at the Beach in Daytona Beach where I live and I was there. Cena's turn in FL also..Miami..and I'll be there.
I sort of felt like he was going to turn heel tonight. Hopefully, for your sake () Cena turns at wrestlemania, which wouldn't surprise me.

I can't help but wonder what happened to Cena the rest of the night. He was a no-show match-wise for the first time in a while, and it leads me to believe there could be a heel turn in the works.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:53 AM   #194 (permalink)

Yeah, I was surprised that he was gone for the rest of the night. And I was thinking..isn't it true that Cena has never really lost a legitimate match? ie. never been pinned without interference or submitted. So he turns on the WWE universe when Rocky pins him at WM?
Old 11-29-2011, 07:58 AM   #195 (permalink)

May I have your attention please? I'd like to compile a list of any and all clean losses John Cena has ever had in the WWE (not OVW).
Criteria for "Clean Loss":
No outside interference of any kind prior to the pin
No b/s involved in finish
Pinned 1,2,3 or submitted are preferred, gimmick matches are okay but meh (e.g. Sheamus & the table match)
I'm assuming this will be an extremely short list, but let's try to include YouTube videos if possible.
You know what a clean loss is, so I'll let you guys have at it.
Pinned by - Kurt Angle - June 27, 2002 - RAW
Pinned by - Reverend D-Von - August 29, 2002 - Smackdown
Pinned by - Brock Lesnar - April 27, 2003 - Backlash 2003
Pinned by - The Undertaker - July 27, 2003 - Vengeance 2003
Submitted by - Kurt Angle - February 15, 2004 - No Way Out 2004
Pinned by - Shawn Michaels - April 23, 2007 - RAW
Pinned by - The Great Khali - June 2, 2007 - RAW
Pinned by - Randy Orton - March 30, 2008 - Wrestlemania XXIV
Pinned by - Triple H - June 28, 2008 - Night of Champions 2008
Pinned by - Batista - August 17, 2008 - Summerslam 2008
Pinned by - Justin Gabriel - July 12, 2010 - RAW (Six-on-one Handicapped Match)
Pinned by - Justin Gabriel - August 30, 2010 - RAW
The Official "John Cena Clean Loss" List : SquaredCircle
Old 11-29-2011, 08:20 AM   #196 (permalink)

Quote:
May I have your attention please? I'd like to compile a list of any and all clean losses John Cena has ever had in the WWE (not OVW).
Pinned 1,2,3 or submitted are preferred, gimmick matches are okay but meh (e.g. Sheamus & the table match)
I'm assuming this will be an extremely short list, but let's try to include YouTube videos if possible.
Pinned by - Justin Gabriel - July 12, 2010 - RAW (Six-on-one Handicapped Match)

Ok, I dont have the time to comment on each one specifically right now, but the first few were before the HLR gimmick and his true place as the face of WWE. (ie. getting booed against Lesnar when people loved him) And then at least 2 of these aren't legit imo because I don't believe triple threat or 6vs1 is really all that "fair" though I know some will argue that these are "clean". I'm not a Cena fan, I just think that 1 on 1, in the current era, he at least hasn't "quit". Another thought is how much of a sellout McMahon is to most likely make Cena lose at WM against a superstar who turned his back on the company. Again, I don't like Cena, but I just think the Rock is a tool.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:47 AM   #197 (permalink)

maybe the videos are for the boogeyman!

In Progress Bucket: http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/KidDemon17/
KidDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:00 PM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
Pinned by - Justin Gabriel - July 12, 2010 - RAW (Six-on-one Handicapped
Match)
What about CM Punk at summerslam? Punk won fair and square over Cena. This list is kind of depressing. The last time he lost fair before Punk was a whole year ago, against Justin Gabriel? WWE needs to change Cena's character. Not turn him heel, it'll never happen, but get him out of this "super Cena" persona.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:09 PM   #199 (permalink)

The power cometh as a thief in the night to claim what others have taken. Those who are unjust, destruction will come upon them and they shall not escape. The second day of 2012 is coming, and it will be the end of the world as you know it.

The love (hand) child of Mable and Mark Henry has come of age...
garciafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:12 PM   #200 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Anyone know if either Y2J or Taker like basketball or own a shopping cart company? A very odd new 2012 trailer, but I have a feeling it's jericho, although it would also make sense for Taker.
Ugh I hope it's not for taker. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing him back but come on...

And if it is Skip Sheffield or Ryback, I may lose all faith in the WWE and may become a full-time TNA fan.
wscws2008 is offline   Reply With Quote