Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #2001 (permalink)

68000 seems to be the most views for a thread, so we have a ways to go, but doing pretty good.
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:12 AM   #2002 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
68000 seems to be the most views for a thread, so we have a ways to go, but doing pretty good.
Which thread was that?

I think we have the all time lead in posts, though, and that's what counts, right?!
Old 06-26-2012, 12:15 AM   #2003 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Which thread was that?

I think we have the all time lead in posts, though, and that's what counts, right?!
Football BST. 2490 for one of Houdini's breaks leads for posts.
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
Old 06-26-2012, 12:16 AM   #2004 (permalink)

Quote:
Damn, really hoped Gillberg would be returning to set up a WrestleMania Main Event against Goldberg. Oh well. Sycho Sid was cool too ....
that might be next week ..
aside from Cena tweeting .. Goldberg tweeted something about a big thing coming soon
Old 06-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #2005 (permalink)

Who will be the other 4 champs in the MITB match? Sheamus and ADR couldn't, Miz must, Orton could, JBL could, Batista maybe, Lesnar maybe, Vince maybe, who else?
Old 06-26-2012, 12:54 AM   #2006 (permalink)

Quote:
Who will be the other 4 champs in the MITB match? Sheamus and ADR couldn't, Miz must, Orton could, JBL could, Batista maybe, Lesnar maybe, Vince maybe, who else?
I believe it's only going to be a four man match. The roster is depleted as is, and a Smackdown ladder match (more than likely with the Miz) will have to be made as well. I guess we'll be seeing fatal four way matches this year.

Orton won't be able to compete either, as his suspension isn't up by then.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:07 AM   #2007 (permalink)

Nobody seemed to notice who the Social Ambassador is for the 1000th episode, so in case you don't know Charlie Sheen will be the Social Ambassador.

Thoughts?
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:37 AM   #2008 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
Nobody seemed to notice who the Social Ambassador is for the 1000th episode, so in case you don't know Charlie Sheen will be the Social Ambassador.

Thoughts?
I didn't even bother looking. This social media campaign is getting a little ridiculous, and throwing Charlie sheen into the mix isn't a good idea.

This 1000th raw better be good.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #2009 (permalink)

Quote:
I believe it's only going to be a four man match. The roster is depleted as is, and a Smackdown ladder match (more than likely with the Miz) will have to be made as well. I guess we'll be seeing fatal four way matches this year.

Orton won't be able to compete either, as his suspension isn't up by then.
I think they'll still do 8. Which means Miz, Mysterio, and Del Rio would have to be in, meaning Sheamus has to defend against Ziggler, Christian, Clay, Tensai, or Ryback probably. Then the 8th spot could be Nash, HHH, Lesnar, Foley, or Taker. Smackdown MITB could be Rhodes vs. Christian vs. Ziggler vs. Swagger vs. Sin Cara vs. Hunico vs. Khali vs. Wade Barrett
Old 06-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #2010 (permalink)

dont think nash is still w wwe .. no clue on what happened w him and cm punk storyline wise ... and taker is still out from wrestlemania and dont think he'll rush back for this ppv

might be good if have surprise entrants to MiTB like the Royal Rumble .. who's on the way out or just left tna (matt morgan, scott steiner, ric flair, alex shelley)
Old 06-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #2011 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksam View Post
dont think nash is still w wwe .. no clue on what happened w him and cm punk storyline wise ... and taker is still out from wrestlemania and dont think he'll rush back for this ppv

might be good if have surprise entrants to MiTB like the Royal Rumble .. who's on the way out or just left tna (matt morgan, scott steiner, ric flair, alex shelley)
Yeah, I think they're really killing the match with only using former champs. They could do that with Miz though with his movie filming.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #2012 (permalink)

argh, would it have killed Jericho to come back last night as a face?

i know, it was sorta tweener'ish with his promo, and he didnt rip on the fans. But at the end when Show came in, and Jericho acted all pissed at the interference, he then gave way and said have at it , and left the ring

IMO, RAW would have been better, if Jericho came out of nowhere right at the end, and gave Big Show the codebreaker or something

instead, he keeps playing the heel...........sigh
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #2013 (permalink)

the rock wins
rock wsins
rock wins

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #2014 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterAZ31 View Post

i know, it was sorta tweener'ish with his promo, and he didnt rip on the fans. But at the end when Show came in, and Jericho acted all pissed at the interference, he then gave way and said have at it , and left the ring

IMO, RAW would have been better, if Jericho came out of nowhere right at the end, and gave Big Show the codebreaker or something

I liked his, 'what are you gonna do, suspend me?' wonder if that was scripted or a true jab at wwe. And I disagree about turning face, Jericho is the best heel wwe has (ring and mic) and he's only a hired gun at this point.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #2015 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterAZ31 View Post

The promo left me wondering, but it seemed at the end he was playing the heel, which sucks, because though he's rarely a face he's a damn good one.

On the bright side, could we possibly see the return of JeriShow? Looks like Show and Y2J were working together, and those two as a team again, with all of the stardom they carry, could be the boost the tag division needs to get back to full relevance.

I don't know, it's just a thought, but if that's what's happening I'm definitely cool with that.

Agreed though. If Chris Jericho returns as the exact same character (bashes the crowd, calls himself "Best In The World (which is true!), and loses every match) I'm not too interested in that.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:49 AM   #2016 (permalink)

Kidd, Sandow, Tensai, Santino, and Christian in the Smackdown MITB so far. So Rhodes, Ziggler, and Ryback get in to round it out?
Old 06-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #2017 (permalink)

Quote:
Kidd, Sandow, Tensai, Santino, and Christian in the Smackdown MITB so far. So Rhodes, Ziggler, and Ryback get in to round it out?
I won't spill the names, but all I'll say is this has the potential to be the greatest match in WWE history or the darkest moment in pro wrestling history.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #2018 (permalink)

Quote:
I won't spill the names, but all I'll say is this has the potential to be the greatest match in WWE history or the darkest moment in pro wrestling history.
Forgot about Barrett as #8 instead of Ryback, but hopefully they put 4 more in with the Raw match.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #2019 (permalink)

Was thinking about buying some Punk cards when he was heating up last year, but this is almost insanely high.
2011 WWE Topps CM Punk Cyan Printing Plate 1/1! 1 Of 1! | eBay
Old 06-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #2020 (permalink)

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Old 06-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #2021 (permalink)

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Old 06-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #2022 (permalink)

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Old 07-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #2023 (permalink)

Finally can watch Raw live tonight. WWE teased another superstar or two throwing their hat in from an unusual location for the Raw MITB, will it be Miz, JBL, or other?
Old 07-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #2024 (permalink)

Quote:
Finally can watch Raw live tonight. WWE teased another superstar or two throwing their hat in from an unusual location for the Raw MITB, will it be Miz, JBL, or other?
Could be Rey Mysterio that was the first name that came to mind.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:06 PM   #2025 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
Could be Rey Mysterio that was the first name that came to mind.
I heard Rey was still suspended, but if not he'd be a great option. Or Miz. Or JBL. Or STING!!!

But probably Miz.