Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 06:21 PM   #2076 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
There's all of four matches on the MITB card Probably add some Layla title defense since the title is never on TV, another Ryback squash, and maybe Santino can drop the title.
I hate how they have a loose plan of PPVs. Back in my day, we knew what we were buying. Keep the squashes on SD, I don't pay to see Brodus or Ryback crush jobbers.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #2077 (permalink)

Soooo....while everybody is still hanging on to every hope and thread the WWE gets its head out of its ass...

meanwhile..TNA is picking up a stockpile of steam, even from former WWE nuthuggers who thought WWE could do no wrong.

Impact has been getting better and better LIVE...and in case you werent aware, Sunday's Destination X PPV was one of if not the BEST PPV in the past year and half (WWE PPVs included) highlighted by a brutal Last Man Standing AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels match, technical showcase in Samoa Joe/Kurt Angle and a stellar ME that saw A Double (TNAs CM Punk) pull the upset and beat the longest reigning TNA champ in heel Bobby Roode!

Also the X Division is back...with the return of former star Sonjay Dutt, signing of ROH star Kenny King and a push from within the company to sign Rubix (aka Jigsaw of CHIKARA).

Tune in this Thursday to see if they can keep the momentum going, while WWE is stuck in reverse
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #2078 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
Soooo....while everybody is still hanging on to every hope and thread the WWE gets its head out of its ass...

meanwhile..TNA is picking up a stockpile of steam, even from former WWE nuthuggers who thought WWE could do no wrong.

Impact has been getting better and better LIVE...and in case you werent aware, Sunday's Destination X PPV was one of if not the BEST PPV in the past year and half (WWE PPVs included) highlighted by a brutal Last Man Standing AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels match, technical showcase in Samoa Joe/Kurt Angle and a stellar ME that saw A Double (TNAs CM Punk) pull the upset and beat the longest reigning TNA champ in heel Bobby Roode!

Also the X Division is back...with the return of former star Sonjay Dutt, signing of ROH star Kenny King and a push from within the company to sign Rubix (aka Jigsaw of CHIKARA).

Tune in this Thursday to see if they can keep the momentum going, while WWE is stuck in reverse
Absolutely man. If it weren't for MITB 2011 which, let's face it, was a stellar ppv (probably the best in the past 3 years) Destination X would be the best PPV in the past two years. Phenomenal show, capped off by an AMAZING match between A dub and Canada's own Robert Roode.

They are picking up their quality. They won't acquire numbers remotely close to WWE's numbers (they need much better marketing and need to acquire a global audience) solely off of this but they will get better numbers in time. I much prefer TNA right now to the WWE storyline wise.

I hate hearing what you're saying, however. That they are catching up to the WWE. They aren't even close. They'll never get there at this pace, they need an owner (like Ted Turner with WCW) who'll fund them and get then on a national stage, a network that reaches numerous demographics, and they need to stop shooting all of their shows from that pathetic excuse for a wrestling crowd known as the "Impact Zone".
Old 07-10-2012, 08:51 PM   #2079 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Absolutely man. If it weren't for MITB 2011 which, let's face it, was a stellar ppv (probably the best in the past 3 years) Destination X would be the best PPV in the past two years. Phenomenal show, capped off by an AMAZING match between A dub and Canada's own Robert Roode.

They are picking up their quality. They won't acquire numbers remotely close to WWE's numbers (they need much better marketing and need to acquire a global audience) solely off of this but they will get better numbers in time. I much prefer TNA right now to the WWE storyline wise.

I hate hearing what you're saying, however. That they are catching up to the WWE. They aren't even close. They'll never get there at this pace, they need an owner (like Ted Turner with WCW) who'll fund them and get then on a national stage, a network that reaches numerous demographics, and they need to stop shooting all of their shows from that pathetic excuse for a wrestling crowd known as the "Impact Zone".

I dont necc agree with the marketing.

I dont think its that, as theyve advertised all over TV/Spike etc...i think its just the channel they are on. Not sure many people are even aware of Spike as a tv channel..so it really doesnt matter how much advertising/marketing they do.

It really says something that despite Impacts 1.0 ratings every week...that its still the highest rated program on that channel every week.

As far as "taing" at the IZ...i think they took a good step in going live. But i also think they are still going on the road various times. They just dont have the budget to travel every week like WWE does.

Its also a VERY good sign..that Hogan is actually letting the younger stars shine and not hogging the spotlight like he has done since arriving. First step was cutting Bischoff off TV, and now Hogan is following suit (unless needed to advance storylines)
Old 07-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #2080 (permalink)

Some pretty funny smartass comments here
WWE Posts "Copy" of MITB Contract On Website | WrestleZone
WWE Posts "Copy" of MITB Contract On Website
by Bill Pritchard
July 11, 2012
SHARE THIS STORY

WWE.com has posted a link to a "copy" of a Money In The Bank championship contract. The validity of the contract is in doubt, and it may just be a mock copy for storyline purposes. The contract is dated for last year's event, and there is no word on if the contract will be updated and shown on TV, or if it is only available for print on the site. You can view the contract at this link.

"...it may just be a mock copy for storyline purpose." Thanks for the exclusive scoop, chief.
"it may just be a mock copy for storyline purposes".......... Where does the element of doubt come from?
Words can't describe the ridiculousness of the fact you think this "Copy" could be legit.

....God I can't even go on...
You mean, it's not REAL!?!?!
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:38 AM   #2081 (permalink)

I tried watching TNA again. Sad Kenny King went to such a crap company. Love that they dropped their year-long angle with Roode/Storm because Aries got hot for a few weeks. I love Aries but holy ****, it's not like he was Punk-hot. Have him chase Storm as a tweener for three months so it means something when he wins rather than kill off Roode's slow build that's been cooking forever. You can have it both ways if you book it intelligently, where Storm/Roode still get their title match and Aries builds up by taking on top veteran babyfaces and heels alike; instead, we got "the Internet was talking about Aries for two weeks! Put the belt on him!" What a train wreck.

Not saying the WWE is any better, mind you. It's all junk. Just sad to see the competition repeat the same mistakes.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:23 AM   #2082 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoop View Post
I tried watching TNA again. Sad Kenny King went to such a crap company. Love that they dropped their year-long angle with Roode/Storm because Aries got hot for a few weeks. I love Aries but holy ****, it's not like he was Punk-hot. Have him chase Storm as a tweener for three months so it means something when he wins rather than kill off Roode's slow build that's been cooking forever. You can have it both ways if you book it intelligently, where Storm/Roode still get their title match and Aries builds up by taking on top veteran babyfaces and heels alike; instead, we got "the Internet was talking about Aries for two weeks! Put the belt on him!" What a train wreck.

Not saying the WWE is any better, mind you. It's all junk. Just sad to see the competition repeat the same mistakes.
so, not trying to be a jerk or anything...but you just said yourself you dont watch/follow TNA as you said you "tried watching it again".

The internet has beentalking about A Double for a few weeks, so lets give him the title?? seriously bro?? this right here sums up that you know absolutely nothing about the product.

Everybody has been talking about A Double since he was re-hired and won the X Belt...hes done all there is to do in tha division.

What Hogan did with "option C"- letting the X Division Champ trade in the belt for a shot at the Heavyweight belt...actually made the belt and X division more credible. What else to make it even more so important? A Double winning the title.

How would that look for the first competitior to take that choice..and lose? what was he suppose to do then? start over again in the X Division hes already dominated?? start at the bottom of the ME pile...considering the Bound for Glory series is already goin on??

your logic makes absolutely 0 sense whatsoever.

As far as Kenny King..your sad to see him jump to such a crap company??

lets see...ROH, who barely has any talent left..is still considered an indy promotion...and has a tv time slot of 10pm/11pm on Friday nights

or TNA...while not anywhere as big as WWE, still has a huge fan base..can be paid more $$ than ROH..and has a nationally televised show in primetime every week.

Yeah..he really made a boneheaded decision there didnt he

I get it..you dont like TNA, thats fine. But dont sound ignorant when you go on a rant..which is basically what you just did.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #2083 (permalink)

Quote:
so, not trying to be a jerk or anything...but you just said yourself you dont watch/follow TNA as you said you "tried watching it again".

The internet has beentalking about A Double for a few weeks, so lets give him the title?? seriously bro?? this right here sums up that you know absolutely nothing about the product.

Everybody has been talking about A Double since he was re-hired and won the X Belt...hes done all there is to do in tha division.

What Hogan did with "option C"- letting the X Division Champ trade in the belt for a shot at the Heavyweight belt...actually made the belt and X division more credible. What else to make it even more so important? A Double winning the title.

How would that look for the first competitior to take that choice..and lose? what was he suppose to do then? start over again in the X Division hes already dominated?? start at the bottom of the ME pile...considering the Bound for Glory series is already goin on??

your logic makes absolutely 0 sense whatsoever.

As far as Kenny King..your sad to see him jump to such a crap company??

lets see...ROH, who barely has any talent left..is still considered an indy promotion...and has a tv time slot of 10pm/11pm on Friday nights

or TNA...while not anywhere as big as WWE, still has a huge fan base..can be paid more $$ than ROH..and has a nationally televised show in primetime every week.

Yeah..he really made a boneheaded decision there didnt he

I get it..you dont like TNA, thats fine. But dont sound ignorant when you go on a rant..which is basically what you just did.
I read every week's recap when I don't watch it. It's easier to do that than sit through it. You're absolutely right in that I don't like TNA, but I'll be damned if I don't want them to succeed. Vince needs competition. They had a good angle with Roode and Storm, better than anything the WWE has come up with in the past eight months. Why was it good? They allowed it to simmer... Well, until Aries won the title from out of nowhere after bitching about wanting a push and rallying the Internet. How many past TNA world champions has Aries pinned in the past six months? Give him a driver's license before giving him the keys to the Corvette.

I watch ROH because I love wrestling, not soap operas with bodybuilders. I love the idiots who claim ROH "barely has a roster left" as if it's a fault of the company. Look at the world class athletes they've continued to produce for ten years. What, they stopped making them once Bryan, Punk, and Aries left? Is this a "every generation thinks theirs will be the last" nonsensical stance? There will continue to be great wrestlers LONG after we are dead and rotting. It's not as though they randomly stopped making them with Bryan, Punk, Aries, Joe, Claudio, Nigel, etc... Good wrestlers *GASP* still exist, and most of them are in ROH RIGHT NOW.

I'd rather watch guys like Kenny King, El Generico, Kevin Steen, Jay Lethal and Davey Richards over Ezekiel Jackson, Ryback, and the husks of yesteryear like RVD (loved him in 1996, not so much now... he's lost more than a step), Sting, and the ever-green Bischoff kid. But I guess none of those guys will be big names until they sign with WWE/TNA, huh? See the problem in that logic? "Well, they're all crappy until they sign with the company I like."

Last edited by Zoop; 07-12-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Zoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #2084 (permalink)

Quote:
I read every week's recap when I don't watch it. It's easier to do that than sit through it. You're absolutely right in that I don't like TNA, but I'll be damned if I don't want them to succeed. Vince needs competition. They had a good angle with Roode and Storm, better than anything the WWE has come up with in the past eight months. Why was it good? They allowed it to simmer... Well, until Aries won the title from out of nowhere after bitching about wanting a push and rallying the Internet.

I watch ROH because I love wrestling, not soap operas with bodybuilders. I love the idiots who claim ROH "barely has a roster left" as if it's a fault of the company. Look at the world class athletes they've continued to produce for ten years. What, they stopped making them once Bryan, Punk, and Aries left? Is this a "every generation thinks theirs will be the last" nonsense? There will continue to be great wrestlers LONG after we are dead and rotting, pal. It's not as though they randomly stopped making them with Bryan, Punk, Aries, Joe, Claudio, Nigel, etc... Good wrestlers *GASP* still exist, and most of them are in ROH RIGHT NOW.

I'd rather watch guys like Kenny King, El Generico, Kevin Steen, Jay Lethal and Davey Richards over Ezekiel Jackson, Ryback, and the husks of yesteryear like RVD (loved him in 1996, not so much now... he's lost more than a step), Sting, and the ever-green Bischoff kid. But I guess none of those guys will be big names until they sign with WWE/TNA, huh? See the problem in that logic? "Well, they're all crappy until they sign with the company I like."
i guess we are just going to go round and round...

You are right..Roode/Storm feud was building and it built up to the rematch 5 months in the making...and Storm lost through no fault of his own....which led to the storyline of him contemplating retirement, only to come back and is now in the top in points of the BFG series for a title match.

As far as the Roode/Storm "feud"...it was effectively over after his rematch that he lost. He didnt win the title, but he effectively kicked Roode's ass all over and left him a bloody mess after kicking him out of the cage.

As far as continuing that...why would u want to build back up to that only for the inevitable Storm win that you could easily see coming a mile away. This way, if Storm wins the BFS..Roode might not be his opponent for the title....and he could win/lose still be credible. However, if Roode was his opponent for the title, and he lost....how could Storm EVER be taken seriously as a championship contender again after 3 losses? And if he did beat Roode..as i said, itdjust be well duh we all knew he was gonna win anyways...so wouldnt that be a lose/lose situation??

I still dont see where you are getting AA "bitching" about getting a push....he won the X Division title in September, and has beaten everyone in that division over and over and over again....what else was left for him to do? As far as him using the internet to "bitch:...do u have any proof of this..or just going off twitter or other social network that is used by ALL WRESTLING PERSONALITIES to stay in and further character?

As far as ROH, ill try to keep it brief.

I watch it usually every week, as im at work and there is nothing on at the time- which to me is pretty bad. How can that be the only time slot they could find ad only channels to get to air them? thats not going to do much for their expsoure on a national stage.

And i wasnt knocking the talent they have...i said they simply have alack of talent- as you pointed out since so many people have left. When you have to resort to bringing in semi-retired wrestlers like Lance Storm, Fit Finlay...or hardly used in years Rhino or the Headbangers....to work storylines, that screams lack of talent.

I do like Lethal...but forgive me if im wrong, wasn the in TNA first?
I also like Dem Boys, WGTT, Jimmy Jacobs..and i think Elgin has a lot of talent as well.

On the flip side, Adam Cole..Eddie Edwards...Davey Richards...might be able to wrestle a bit, but have the personality of a cracker.

You said it was sad Kenny King went to a crap TNA...and what i said was to point out how his decision was crap? More $$$..more TV time...more mainstream promotion...yeah seems like a stupid decision to me

i love how you have now used the SAME exact arguments now in both posts..and completely ignored any of my "evidence/opinion"

Last edited by cdub6238; 07-12-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #2085 (permalink)

Quote:
i guess we are just going to go round and round...

You are right..Roode/Storm feud was building and it built up to the rematch 5 months in the making...and Storm lost through no fault of his own....which led to the storyline of him contemplating retirement, only to come back and is now in the top in points of the BFG series for a title match.

As far as the Roode/Storm "feud"...it was effectively over after his rematch that he lost. He didnt win the title, but he effectively kicked Roode's ass all over and left him a bloody mess after kicking him out of the cage.

As far as continuing that...why would u want to build back up to that only for the inevitable Storm win that you could easily see coming a mile away. This way, if Storm wins the BFS..Roode might not be his opponent for the title....and he could win/lose still be credible. However, if Roode was his opponent for the title, and he lost....how could Storm EVER be taken seriously as a championship contender again after 3 losses? And if he did beat Roode..as i said, itdjust be well duh we all knew he was gonna win anyways...so wouldnt that be a lose/lose situation??

I still dont see where you are getting AA "bitching" about getting a push....he won the X Division title in September, and has beaten everyone in that division over and over and over again....what else was left for him to do? As far as him using the internet to "bitch:...do u have any proof of this..or just going off twitter or other social network that is used by ALL WRESTLING PERSONALITIES to stay in and further character?

As far as ROH, ill try to keep it brief.

I watch it usually every week, as im at work and there is nothing on at the time- which to me is pretty bad. How can that be the only time slot they could find ad only channels to get to air them? thats not going to do much for their expsoure on a national stage.

And i wasnt knocking the talent they have...i said they simply have alack of talent- as you pointed out since so many people have left. When you have to resort to bringing in semi-retired wrestlers like Lance Storm, Fit Finlay...or hardly used in years Rhino or the Headbangers....to work storylines, that screams lack of talent.

I do like Lethal...but forgive me if im wrong, wasn the in TNA first?
I also like Dem Boys, WGTT, Jimmy Jacobs..and i think Elgin has a lot of talent as well.

On the flip side, Adam Cole..Eddie Edwards...Davey Richards...might be able to wrestle a bit, but have the personality of a cracker.

You said it was sad Kenny King went to a crap TNA...and what i said was to point out how his decision was crap? More $$$..more TV time...more mainstream promotion...yeah seems like a stupid decision to me

i love how you have now used the SAME exact arguments now in both posts..and completely ignored any of my "evidence/opinion"
Guessing you don't read WrestlingInc, then. It was all the rage about his crying for a push about a month ago. Had to wade through it in order to find real news.

I guess we simply differ in opinions of what wrestling should be. Not having Storm win the comeback payoff vs. Roode is like WCW building Sting for a year and having him "beat" Hogan at the PPV with a "fast" count: terrible booking. I like seeing a real program with real wrestlers. Happy Aries is champ but how they put it on him is bogus.

So your argument is that ROH doesn't have as much money as TNA and thus not as much exposure, correct? Can't argue there. TNA is funded by a multimillionaire with a passion for wrestling who can afford money for a big television station by sacrificing real house shows (until now, anyway... this is one of the risks TNA is taking, along with live TV, which hasn't changed anything for them unfortunately). Why do the politicians who have the most money get nominated every time? It doesn't mean they're better.

As for Kenny, he made the right choice. Never argued that he didn't. I'd do the same. I said I was SAD to see him go to a CRAPPY COMPANY, not that he shouldn't have.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #2086 (permalink)

Quote:
Guessing you don't read WrestlingInc, then. It was all the rage about his crying for a push about a month ago. Had to wade through it in order to find real news.

I guess we simply differ in opinions of what wrestling should be. Not having Storm win the comeback payoff vs. Roode is like WCW building Sting for a year and having him "beat" Hogan at the PPV with a "fast" count: terrible booking. I like seeing a real program with real wrestlers. Happy Aries is champ but how they put it on him is bogus.

So your argument is that ROH doesn't have as much money as TNA and thus not as much exposure, correct? Can't argue there. TNA is funded by a multimillionaire with a passion for wrestling who can afford money for a big television station by sacrificing real house shows (until now, anyway... this is one of the risks TNA is taking, along with live TV, which hasn't changed anything for them unfortunately). Why do the politicians who have the most money get nominated every time? It doesn't mean they're better.

As for Kenny, he made the right choice. Never argued that he didn't. I'd do the same. I said I was SAD to see him go to a CRAPPY COMPANY, not that he shouldn't have.
Never heard of that site...i prefer Lordsofpain.net for everything wrestling related. And can say that i have never once seen any article related to Aries "crying" about wanting to be pushed.

But your POV that the Roode/Storm feud was effectively blown off for Aries is simply not true and lacks any logical evidence.

Storm lost the rematch 3 months ago. SO if Aries has only been "crying" for the last month..or even 2 months...your supposed timeline STILL doesnt add up.

They went with a storyline about Storm wanting to kick his ass so bad and beathim, that he didnt thinkit all the way through..and cost himself the match. Thus going the route of possible retirement.

My first post i went through why option C, and Aries winning the title when he did made complete logical sense. Elevated X Division, made it more important and credible.

Last post i went through why it made sense for them to go the route they did with Roode/Storm..and now Aries. If Storm got his -rematch and won: well we knew all along hed win duh; if he loses: how could Storm ever be a legit WT contender again? Now..everything is up in the air.

If you want to argue that Storm not winning the rematch in the first place...thats a different argument altogether, andone that i can agree with.

However, the route they have went with makes perfect sense...and i havent seen you point anything out otherwise (other than blah blah Storm shouldve own blah blah).

As far as ROH..again in case you didnt read, i actually like some of the talent on the roster. Still doesnt mean they have a lack of talent on the roster...

As far as money, i never said anything about that being the reason i like TNA better.

I do think its a shame that they are now owned by SInclair Broadcasting...which airs shows on Fox, WNAB, the CW, MyNetworkTV. Yet the only time slot they could find is late night Friday night to air its "show".

And i didnt really see you argue that my view that Adam Cole, Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards, Roderick Strong...all have as much personality as a cracker.

As far as Steen goes..he can wrestle and move for a guy his size..but he tries to hard to be the "bad boy" it just comes off as extremely corny to me.

I was hoping ROH would be able to compete with both TNA and WWE..but as far behind WWE that TNA is, ROH is lightyears behind TNA.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:00 PM   #2087 (permalink)

You’ve never heard of WrestlingInc? Wow, you're missing out. Check it out. Largest wrestling news site on the Internet and they conduct great interviews. Even wrestlers follow it.

Every feud has matches in threes these days since ECW made it popular. Could they still work the program? I guess so, but without the title it’s purposeless. The whole point of him losing two straight is to win the title on the third go-‘round. So perhaps we can agree that if it were to have boiled down to this, maybe Storm should have just won the second match.

Personalities don’t matter to real wrestling fans, so I didn’t know that was an “argument” I was supposed to refute. It’s like saying “Boy, that hot fudge sundae is bad for your health.” Like I give a **** about that. Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Rey Misterio, Sabu, and many of the sport’s greatest world champions lacked personality. It never lessened their appeal. The only guy who is dreadful on the mic is Roddy. For Cole, we haven’t seen him speak enough yet.

You are wrong, by the way. Common knowledge that ROH’s ratings are actually on par with TNA’s (ROH reportedly drawing similar ratings to TNA in Sinclair Broadcasting's markets - Cageside Seats since you desire links), which is sad given their timeslots. As for Lethal being in TNA first, Steve Austin was in WCW before they misused him and cut him loose. That’s sort of a reason NOT to like TNA.

In the end, I guess we disagree with how wrestling should be booked. I expect a conclusion to my stories, as to where you feel on-the-fly booking is better suited for your tastes. Nothing wrong with it and had they approached a slow build with it, it'd have been perfect. But now he's got the strap and there is nowhere else to go with it. Now what? Have a makeshift feud like they did with CM Punk and Triple H? Yawn. If I booked it, Aries would have set a date for his title bout and "trained" by pinning every former world champion they could find leading up to that point, with Roode becoming increasingly nervous in vignettes, grasping at straws by hiring guys to rough him up before their match, etc... Could have been fun. Now he's twiddling his thumbs with the strap. Bummer.
Old 07-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #2088 (permalink)

WZ says that Mysterio or Miz may be added to the 4 man MITB match. Would be sweet to see Rock, Mysterio, Miz, and some legend to round it out at 8.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Old 07-13-2012, 09:58 PM   #2089 (permalink)

Smackdown main event is awful. Tell me, how does Sheamus just throw around Chris Jericho after being in the Walls for about 2 1/2 minutes? And then he takes two codebreakers and is still able to kick out. What a stupid show and a stupid company. What, a heel can't win a match clean?

This company is terrible because of crap like this. Who was the last main event heel to win a match clean, Mark Henry?

Just horrible
Old 07-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #2090 (permalink)

In news of nobody really cares, Sheen has quit Twitter, which means he will no longer do the 1000th episode Celebrity Twitter thing.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:36 PM   #2091 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
WZ says that Mysterio or Miz may be added to the 4 man MITB match. Would be sweet to see Rock, Mysterio, Miz, and some legend to round it out at 8.
The Rock wouldn't compete in MITB ladder matches are some of the most extreme matches you can have, so I don't think he would take the risk and participate in one, however it would be awesome if he did.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:42 PM   #2092 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCN12586 View Post
In news of nobody really cares, Sheen has quit Twitter, which means he will no longer do the 1000th episode Celebrity Twitter thing.
And we care, why???

Oh right, because WWE says we're supposed to.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:29 AM   #2093 (permalink)

Beats lots of PPVs

7/14 WWE House Show Results: Tucson, Arizona
by Josh Isenberg
July 15, 2012
SHARE THIS STORY

1. IC champion Christian beat Cody Rhodes to retain the Intercontinental Title.

2. Tensai beat Tyson Kidd.

3. Tamina Snuka beat Natalya with Kaitlyn as special guest referee.

4. Damien Sandow beat Alex Riley.

5. WWE tag champions Kofi Kingston & R-Truth beat Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger to retain the WWE Tag Titles.

6. World Hvt. champion Sheamus beat Alberto Del Rio to retain the World Heavyweight Title.

7. U.S. champion Santino Marella beat William Regal to retain the WWE United States Title.

8. WWE champion C.M. Punk beat Kane and Daniel Bryan in a triple threat match to retain the WWE Title. A.J. caused a distraction late in the match.

9. John Cena beat Big Show in a Steel Cage match.
Old 07-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #2094 (permalink)

Miz also in the MITB, Ryback/Reks and Hawkins or Brodus/Swagger, along with Amigos/PTP will be added.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #2095 (permalink)

Ziggler is MITB
Old 07-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #2096 (permalink)

Miz coming back for a promo, hopefully entering the MITB.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:48 PM   #2097 (permalink)

My Birthday is Tomorrow and I just found out I will be attending The Raw Supershow tomorrow @ The Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas!

Never been to an actual Taped Event....Got Floor Seat Dead Center *Camera Side* so I will be Recording it in hope that I get some TV time....lol!
NFL: Brock Osweiler ~ Teddy Bridgewater ~ Green Bay Packers
pico04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:55 PM   #2098 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico04 View Post
My Birthday is Tomorrow and I just found out I will be attending The Raw Supershow tomorrow @ The Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas!

Never been to an actual Taped Event....Got Floor Seat Dead Center *Camera Side* so I will be Recording it in hope that I get some TV time....lol!
just run in the ring during a match, you will most likely be on tv
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #2099 (permalink)

Hopefully Ziggler interferes at the end of the match or fakes cashing in, do he stays important.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #2100 (permalink)

Somehow the stream was way behind, was just seeing Sheamus call for the brogue when it froze, and then after I refreshed they were back on commentary from the break, so missed Ziggler come out.