Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #2401 (permalink)

So Y2J is gone and Lesnar is gone? This isn't good news for the WWE.
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:53 PM   #2402 (permalink)

Continues to get worse
punk king is that the best they can do ?

:jedi::jedi::jedi:
natbornkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #2403 (permalink)

Watching on DVR again, but great segment with Aj/Vickie. I wonder if now Dolph gets a feud over his briefcase, and Vickie gets a feud for power.
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:56 PM   #2404 (permalink)

Still about 10 minutes behind, but why are they even making this seem like a close match? Punk shouldn't need to be warming up to face a 50-some year old announcer, should knock him out in a minute.
Luke 2:11- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord
Old 08-28-2012, 12:08 AM   #2405 (permalink)

This seems familiar of not being able to get into the cage.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #2406 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

Funniest thing ever.

Kane "Shares Brief Life Story" | WWE Raw 8/27/12 [HD] - YouTube
free2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #2407 (permalink)

I thought the part where Kane went through all of his gimmicks history during that skit was one of the best "skits" they did in quite some time

His delivery during it was pretty good, and the ending about having the weird obsession with Pete Rose to end it was classic
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #2408 (permalink)

Yeah, it was great TV. Him and Bryan are putting on a clinic of compelling TV lately.
Zoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #2409 (permalink)

This Anger Management storyline is one of the best of the pg era, and the Kane life story was one of the best moments in recent memory!
Old 08-28-2012, 11:59 PM   #2410 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
This Anger Management storyline is one of the best of the pg era, and the Kane life story was one of the best moments in recent memory!
It really was a great segment. Kane has never had a real, great run IMO. Very underappreciated for what he's done for almost 2 decades.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #2411 (permalink)

Rollins beats Mahal to become NXT Champion. I wonder if it'll be defended at Night of Champions?

I'd love to see him face Kassius Ohno or Big E Langston for the strap. Although since WWE never actually acknowledges NXT on "major shows" I doubt we'll see Rollins at NOC.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #2412 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojays View Post
rollins beats mahal to become nxt champion. I wonder if it'll be defended at night of champions?

I'd love to see him face kassius ohno or big e langston for the strap. Although since wwe never actually acknowledges nxt on "major shows" i doubt we'll see rollins at noc.
theres a nxt champion ???????

Old 08-31-2012, 06:48 PM   #2413 (permalink)

They gave a guy at the Minnesota State Fair a mic during their news and he did a few Ric Flair woo yells.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #2414 (permalink)

It's really stupid when they start Raw with something that already happened. Why not just open the show with the entrances of the announcers and the fight? Also, time to go back to 2 hours, seems like it'd be a welcomed change with how they struggle to fill 3 hours.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #2415 (permalink)

Not even worth bothering turning Punk heel when he gets this much of a reaction in Chicago.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:12 PM   #2416 (permalink)

Cena's going to get booed out of the arena with how much he's been getting booed when Punk mentions him.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:13 PM   #2417 (permalink)

Sounds like it's been a decent episode so far. Can't wait for it to start in 45 minutes!
Old 09-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #2418 (permalink)

Pretty good line from Sheamus. "Why don't you turn around, since you've been talking out of your ass, I might as well look at it."
Old 09-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #2419 (permalink)

PPV-quality match, but stupid finish with a 5 count rollup right next to the ropes when Orton should have just grabbed the ropes.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:35 PM   #2420 (permalink)

Swagger repackaging, or AJ losing control leading to another stupid board intervention?
Old 09-03-2012, 10:42 PM   #2421 (permalink)

maybe swagger will shave his head .. get some tattoos and .. oh wait tensai failed already

i think w all the leaving of stars as AJ mentioned - time for change .. where's john laringitis or mike adamle or the anonymous gm
Old 09-03-2012, 10:43 PM   #2422 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksam View Post
maybe swagger will shave his head .. get some tattoos and .. oh wait tensai failed already

i think w all the leaving of stars as AJ mentioned - time for change .. where's john laringitis or mike adamle or the anonymous gm
Hornswoggle is already the anonymous GM.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #2423 (permalink)

Ryback! Time for him to get weekly Raw matches again.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #2424 (permalink)

That was incredibly stupid.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #2425 (permalink)

getting old