Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 01:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default New TNA Knockouts Cards Available at Lockdown PPV and Fan Inter Action this weekend

I got a e-mail about this and just wanted to post incase anybody is going might want to take extra money to buy some. Tristar will be selling the new TNA Knockouts cards a week early during the PPV and Fan Interaction. Great for whoever is there but I'm kinda bummed since been waiting on them. I also noticed on the sell sheet at the link they left off the pack info. I'm hoping maybe they changed it from 4 cards to 6 cards per pack. 4 cards means no base set in a box or maybe several boxes. Revealed will have even less base cards because of the 1 Revealed card per pack. Link is below and welcome back Christopher Daniels TNA Lock Down
icemansg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

I just wanted to update they were sold at Fan Interaction and one seller has them on ebay now. Seller still says Friday April 24th but Blowout has changed date to Tueday April 28th now. I think the cards look great going by the ones I saw on ebay and there will be alil controversy to probably. I want them now even more lol.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

I just wanted to say good luck everyone if you buy the Knockouts stuff. Thanks to the date jumping and jacking up the price by $27 the day it's released which is 2 days earlier from previously stated on Revealed doubt I'll be opening any. I'm big time disappointed and think it's ridiculous when you can buy it off ebay cheaper. May just not buy anything else.