Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday Chrome 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 02:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Default Ace Authentic Company

Ok, so this is for all of you tennis fans out there who have ever bought a card product from Ace Authentic based out of Duluth, GA (near Atlanta). What is up with their packaging? In their 2007 Reserve product they shoved all of the autos and match used cards into like 1ppt plastic holders that completely ruined the value of the card. Before you even open the box, like half of the cards values are GONE! Their customer service is horrible too. When I purchased a sealed box off eBay a few months back, I got a signed ball (1:11), a material card, and 2 rookie cards. A month ago I bought another box and pulled another signed ball (1:11), a material card, an autographed card, and 2 rookie cards. I sent them an e-mail asking if I was supposed to have received an autographed card in the first box and someone from the company responded that you don't receive a signed card if you get a signed ball. I then responded that in the second box I got both, and haven't heard from the company since. I also informed them that all of the cards from the set come damaged and if they would replace them and I never received a response. I then told them that their odds on the side of the box were misleading if you didnt get a signed ball and card and they never responded. To be quite honest, I have doubts about the viability of the company. I don't think there is enough interest in $160 boxes compared to the $25 boxes you get on eBay with a match used/auto ball. I think this will end up like Netpro.
mh01460 is offline   Reply With Quote