Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 03:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Default Newest UFC etopps

Anyone thinking about the new offerings? Silva and Coulture. I also believe they are going to have a Ted Kennedy Allen and Ginters etopps available today. Last time I looked there hadn't been much movement on the other UFC etopps cards.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

If I would have been online at 1 I would have probably grabbed a Couture and a Kennedy. I would have flipped the Kennedy, it's gonna go for Mad money next week.. I'd have held the Couture just because I think he's awesome.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndySportsCards View Post
If I would have been online at 1 I would have probably grabbed a Couture and a Kennedy. I would have flipped the Kennedy, it's gonna go for Mad money next week.. I'd have held the Couture just because I think he's awesome.
They put these up for sale at 4:00 PM Eastern didn't they? You might still have a shot.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
They put these up for sale at 4:00 PM Eastern didn't they? You might still have a shot.
Doh! just saw this and it's 7:!6pm.. no biggie, I'll buy one on the secondary market.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
This is the first time I have purchased these and I hate to say it I am not sure how it works. I read their website but just getting a headache. Can someone please break it down to an elementary level so I can understand. I know you can flip the on the site but not sure how. If the card is flipped do they just mail the card to the person buying it off E-bay or to the original person?

P.S. Indy Cards love the E-bay name.
bubbyande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
amen to that. Couture is the man!!
E&LSullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbyande View Post
This is the first time I have purchased these and I hate to say it I am not sure how it works. I read their website but just getting a headache. Can someone please break it down to an elementary level so I can understand. I know you can flip the on the site but not sure how. If the card is flipped do they just mail the card to the person buying it off E-bay or to the original person?

P.S. Indy Cards love the E-bay name.
I'll try

If you are allocated the cards they go into your portfollio.

You can trade on the Etopps site for other cards, do your homework before you trade. Lots of traps with card values when trading.

You can sell the cards on Ebay, check the "My Etopps" drop down menu on the site. Etopps sets up the auction.

The cards never leave your portfolio unless you request delivery. This can be $$$ unless you request a group of cards ( $6.95 1st card $0.85 ea additional card)

If you sell them on ebay and someone buys:
You & buyer will receive an E-mail from Etopps.

AFTER the buyer pays, you will go back to "My Etopps" - "Ebay auction" and transfer the card to the buyer. The card will be transfered from your port to buyer port.

The cards NEVER leave Etopps without delivery request.

Have a headache yet

Make sure you transfer only after payment!! After you transfer card to buyer you are not getting it back

IMPORTANT: Put a message when you list in the comments box, tell buyers they MUST be an Etopps member to have card transfered to thier port. Tell them the card will not be shipped to them!!

This is on my auctions:
<center>I accept PayPal. MUST BE AN ETOPPS MEMBER TO BID, GO TO etopps - Home for more info.<br><font color=red><font size=2>I give feed back and transfer cards within 24 hours of payment. I will not be at home when auction ends, arrive at 10:30 P.M. WAIT for invoice and I will take care of S&H.</font></font><br>Thanks, Jim </center>

Also, when the card is listed there will be a $0.01 shipping fee on auction (only way Ebay will let Etopps sell on site) When you do the invoice for the buyer just discount the penny, yes some buyers get pi$$ed if you don't

O.K. now I have a headache
Old 09-04-2009, 04:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papajim View Post
I'll try

If you are allocated the cards they go into your portfollio.

You can trade on the Etopps site for other cards, do your homework before you trade. Lots of traps with card values when trading.

You can sell the cards on Ebay, check the "My Etopps" drop down menu on the site. Etopps sets up the auction.

The cards never leave your portfolio unless you request delivery. This can be $$$ unless you request a group of cards ( $6.95 1st card $0.85 ea additional card)

If you sell them on ebay and someone buys:
You & buyer will receive an E-mail from Etopps.

AFTER the buyer pays, you will go back to "My Etopps" - "Ebay auction" and transfer the card to the buyer. The card will be transfered from your port to buyer port.

The cards NEVER leave Etopps without delivery request.

Have a headache yet

Make sure you transfer only after payment!! After you transfer card to buyer you are not getting it back

IMPORTANT: Put a message when you list in the comments box, tell buyers they MUST be an Etopps member to have card transfered to thier port. Tell them the card will not be shipped to them!!

This is on my auctions:
<center>I accept PayPal. MUST BE AN ETOPPS MEMBER TO BID, GO TO etopps - Home for more info.<br><font color=red><font size=2>I give feed back and transfer cards within 24 hours of payment. I will not be at home when auction ends, arrive at 10:30 P.M. WAIT for invoice and I will take care of S&H.</font></font><br>Thanks, Jim </center>

Also, when the card is listed there will be a $0.01 shipping fee on auction (only way Ebay will let Etopps sell on site) When you do the invoice for the buyer just discount the penny, yes some buyers get pi$$ed if you don't

O.K. now I have a headache

Wow, I might have to stick to the card shops. I can definitely say I understand now. They have some pretty cool cards so hopefully will buy more in the future.
bubbyande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I get the stuff once in a while with the hopes that they offer an auto opportunity. No luck with what I have yet.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbyande View Post

Wow, I might have to stick to the card shops. I can definitely say I understand now. They have some pretty cool cards so hopefully will buy more in the future.
Actually after awhile it is easy, not as bad as it sounds
Been with them 6 yrs+, now just buy cards I like or to flip!
Old 10-07-2009, 12:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

I've purchased one or two of all of the eTopps UFC so far. I was a bit surprised to not see any new cards after UFC 103... they must be holding out for bigger names?

I wonder if they will debut Lyoto Machida and Shogun Rua cards the Monday after UFC 104.