Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2012, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2012 Topps WWE Replacement Hits

I recently opened a case and was shorted 2 hits that were most likely autos since I only pulled 2 autos. I called about 5 times and left messages since they were too busy to answer calls. I SENT 2 emails as well. Finally after no response i just sent a letter with all appropriate materials. I got my hits in today and they are......

2011 classics autos of Jinder Mahal and Jack Swagger...wtf Topps. I didnt open an old product. I opened a new product and i would like something worth more than a couple bucks. Its all about how new the product is with this stuff and no one wants the older autos.
geoffyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffyb View Post
I recently opened a case and was shorted 2 hits that were most likely autos since I only pulled 2 autos. I called about 5 times and left messages since they were too busy to answer calls. I SENT 2 emails as well. Finally after no response i just sent a letter with all appropriate materials. I got my hits in today and they are......

2011 classics autos of Jinder Mahal and Jack Swagger...wtf Topps. I didnt open an old product. I opened a new product and i would like something worth more than a couple bucks. Its all about how new the product is with this stuff and no one wants the older autos.
Swagger is pretty good. Better than nothing.
pnft17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

That's awful man. I'd send them back and ask for something else. Those two auto's probably are worse than any auto in this years product.

Bucket (under construction) http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab252/golfinglegend/
golfinglegend67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 05:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Should I try to get a hold of them before sending them back? I tried for about 2 weeks before finally just sending last time.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

My guess is Topps didn't have much if any left over autos for 2012. They were tough pulls as is. I wouldn't waste your time sending them back.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #6 (permalink)

I am not settling with these. Not only did they shaft me on the case I opened but they sent 2 of the worst autos from a past set that hold almost no value. They always have left over product. Heck, they have even kept autographed printing plates in the past and used those as replacements. You can't tell me they don't have anything from a product that released a month ago.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Call this number tomorrow morning and wait on hold until they pick up!

1-800-489-9149
thepick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:53 AM   #8 (permalink)

Let me know how you get on. I got my replacement hit today too. 2011 Classic auto of R-Truth. Now I like R-Truth, but this isnt 2012 Topps and am pretty mad. Will email them and if no joy phone them despite being in the UK so it'd cost me a fortune!
Autographz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

I tried calling twice yesterday and was sent to voicemail each time. The first time the voicemail was full so I could not even leave a message after being on hold 20 mins. I will try emailing them today but have never had any luck with that method.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

Shocked they sent autos instead of shirts. Too easy to get free cards by claiming missing hits, so I'm sure most (if not all) of those types of claims are replaced with lower end items (along with name/address going into their database for future reference). The better stuff is used to replace damaged cards that are sent back that they don't have any more of, and redemptions in case the redemption doesn't actually get made, like the Triple H autos from 2010 Topps WWE. Getting any kind of auto when claiming a missing hit does surprise me.

I doubt you get anything better than that, but I wish you luck.
MasterOfTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

Yeah, getting ink is much better than some plain relic.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

I was sent autos because I asked for them. I gave them a list of all the inserts i pulled. My case is guaranteed 2 hits per box and i still havent got those hits. I will not be settling with these 2 worthless autos. Its pretty much an insult for being their customer
Old 10-19-2012, 11:52 AM   #13 (permalink)

They do it in sports cards as well...don't guarantee something if you can't make it possible! Same thing with them giving out redemptions that they don't even have signed yet. I'm just ranting but the customer service industry is awful...pretty much every place you go!
CoryM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #14 (permalink)

Karma says that you need to send back the Dude Love Autograph with an apology notes to Customer Service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffyb View Post
I was sent autos because I asked for them. I gave them a list of all the inserts i pulled. My case is guaranteed 2 hits per box and i still havent got those hits. I will not be settling with these 2 worthless autos. Its pretty much an insult for being their customer
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #15 (permalink)

karma says they still owe me at least one more hit from my missing 3 in my 2 2011 cases.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #16 (permalink)

...as well as send myself and the rest of the people who got a HHH auto redemption a proper replacement