Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Arrow Lost/Stolen Card from USPS Express Mail Handling. Please Help! Cash Reward!

Attention Blowoutcards Forum members. I need your help. You guys are one of, if not the largest group of collectors, buyers, dealers of cards on the internet so I could really use your help, your advice on my next move.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS LOST/STOLEN CARD:
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/9/2...52220356_o.jpg

I recently listed a BGS 9.5/10 Auto 2001 SP Authentic Gold Parallel Tiger Woods Rookie Autograph (Factory Stamp #063/100, Beckett Serial #0006691641) on eBay and was able to find an offline buyer on February 5th, 2013. I was paid promptly and sent off this card via USPS Express Mail Overnight guaranteed delivery and it has now been over 1 month and the USPS still has not delivered my item. I have now been forced to pay back the buyer but this package has been mishandled and lost by the USPS here in Seattle, Washington and I fear it may be stolen.

EBAY CLOSED STORE LISTING LINK:
Tiger Woods 2001 SP Authentic Gold Rookie Auto 63/100 RC BGS 9.5 10 | eBay

I have worked with the USPS Consumer Affairs but they cannot solve the problem of where the item is. It was last scanned at a Processing Plant on February 5th in Seattle, Washington and then the tracking # goes cold. It never made it to the New York City address I tried to send it to. This is the very 1st time in 15 years of sending USPS Express Mail packages that this has happened to me.

USPS EXPRESS MAIL TRACKING:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...01080867749397

My name is Anthony Fernando. My eBay ID's are XOCOMPANY and PSA-SET-REGISTRY. I am the original owner and submitter in the database for this card. If anyone sees this card for re-sale at a show or back on eBay, please contact me immediately. Either myself, the USPS and stamps.com Parcel Insurance will give you a generous CASH reward if you could lead us the person who has this card. I have posted my contact information below.

PLEASE NOTE: #063/100 is the card that is missing. I am the current owner of several of these cards and #063 out of the 100 made is the one that I suspect has been stolen from me. I have included a photo of the card and a link to my closed eBay listing as well. This is a fairly important and very expensive card. Please forward this message to anyone who can help. If anyone also needs my help in finding stolen items I would be willing to help as well. I appreciate the time you took to anyone who have read this.

ANTHONY (206) 919-4605
email: XOVERDRIBL@AOL.COM

REWARD! LOST/STOLEN: BGS 9.5/10 Auto 2001 SP Authentic Gold Parallel Tiger Woods Rookie Autograph (Factory Stamp #063/100, Beckett Serial #0006691641)
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/9/2...52220356_o.jpg
XOCOMPANY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Sorry to hear that it's lost. Curious, why not go UPS or FedEx when shipping out a card of this nature? Also try hitting up the golf guys at bullrock if you haven't already.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

You did insure it correct? If not then wtf is wrong with you?
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Good luck.....I will keep an eye open for it in the NYC area.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

Yes it is insured but it is like pulling teeth getting insurance money from the USPS and stamps.com. and I have already paid back the funds to the buyer while I wait for the insurance money. It is very irritating that the post office would lose an Express Overnight package and I really do think this package is stolen by someone handling the mail and just wanted to give a heads up in case people on eBay or at shows see my card being resold when it has been reported lost and stolen.

Also, does everybody know that FEDEX WILL NOT cover your insurance for collectibles. Try filing a claim for over $100 for a card or collectible. It is impossible. Most people who ship something through FedEx have an extremely valuable card and if it gets lost you will not be covered under the collectibles insurance even though they take your insurance money. Anyway, I would actually love to have the card back someway somehow. Thanks again to all who are trying to help.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

Yes, I paid $60 to ship it on Express Overnight Delivery with Insurance.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:10 AM   #7 (permalink)

Crap, I hate seeing this. I hate it for you bro. I'll keep an eye out at any shows I go to. Doubt that this one will ever pop up on ebay.. but just in case, I'll make sure to check all of them that hit. Could possibly find it in a semi-blurry picture and seller stating 68/100? Since the 3 could be easily confused with an 8 in an out of focus picture? I don't know....just thinking out loud here.

Hope someone can track this down. Good luck.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

ill keep an eye out on it at local shows
theboxinguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #9 (permalink)

i have received many packages from different carriers that were opened and tampered with. I believe someone who was handling the package ripped it off. But since the card is numbered its only a matter of time before it surfaces. Good luck in your search.
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote