Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 12:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2012 KoKo B. Ware - Black Base 1/1 - $175

So I sent him an offer then it was taken down.... what do you think the error in listing was?

2012 Leaf Wrestling Koko B Ware Autograph Black 1 1 WWE WCW TNA ECW AWA | eBay

I am getting really bummed if a lot of this is becoming back-doored or some other shenanigans...

Where there is smoke there's fire..

What could have been the error.... he had it shot and posted the pic!
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/spam-your-ebay-comc-listings-here-photobucket-sportslots-etc/484335-namttips-collection-threads.html --- Current Projects - Entertainment: Walking Dead and GoT - Baseball: Brian Wilson, Barry Bonds, SF Giants - Football: SF 49ers, Frank Gore, - Wrestling: Lanny Poffo, KoKo B. Ware
Namttip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:39 AM   #2 (permalink)

yeah the bloke was shady, i tried to BIN with Kolloff at $95, he then sent me a message that he can get more and wont be selling it. He then messaged me asking $140 for it.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:58 AM   #3 (permalink)

Sorry dudes, I bought all three. I am a conosieur of the blacks. The Vader gives me a master set and the Koko and Koloffs leave me two reds/10 away from two more. I felt kind of guilty because I know Namttip is a koko fan, but I wanted all three blacks and swung a deal. The seller wasn't shady, money talks and I throw it around sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootan View Post
yeah the bloke was shady, i tried to BIN with Kolloff at $95, he then sent me a message that he can get more and wont be selling it. He then messaged me asking $140 for it.

Last edited by ryangeorgelaw; 04-16-2013 at 07:41 AM.
ryangeorgelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

sold them to the guy above me. No shadiness here, He wanted all 3 so I sold him all 3. Im getting out of the collecting wrestling cards and going back to sports so be on the look out.

Last edited by bassprokvd; 04-16-2013 at 12:06 PM.
bassprokvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangeorgelaw View Post
Sorry dudes, I bought all three. I am a conosieur of the blacks. The Vader gives me a master set and the Koko and Koloffs leave me two reds/10 away from two more. I felt kind of guilty because I know Namttip is a koko fan, but I wanted all three blacks and swung a deal. The seller wasn't shady, money talks and I throw it around sometimes.
Great deal... but this is what happens to this product when something like the Hall issue takes place and no accountability is levied anywhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassprokvd View Post
sold them to the guy above me. No shadiness here, He wanted all 3 so I sold him all 3. Im getting out of the collecting wrestling cards and going back to sports so be on the look out.
My apologies Bassprokvd - I didn't mean call you out like that... way jumped the gun on that. Glad you got a deal made! Just makes mine move up more when prices like that are paid - just was confused on the error in listing and thought that it was part of the Leaf "buyback" program
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/spam-your-ebay-comc-listings-here-photobucket-sportslots-etc/484335-namttips-collection-threads.html --- Current Projects - Entertainment: Walking Dead and GoT - Baseball: Brian Wilson, Barry Bonds, SF Giants - Football: SF 49ers, Frank Gore, - Wrestling: Lanny Poffo, KoKo B. Ware
Namttip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

I put an offer in for the vader that was really close to the $175. I have the other Vader Black 1/1 (his Alternate) It would of been cool to have both his black but i guess that wont happen lol.
sjim8660 is online now   Reply With Quote