Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2013, 06:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 1989/1990 WWF Classic no copyrights Hogan/Warrior/Savage

Just wanted to post a picture of these (I believe) rare cards that I pulled out of a blister pack of Classic (pack copyright date 1989). Five cards total had no copyright dates on back (excluded pics of Snuka and Bushwackers). All are in very strong condition, so much so that I would consider grading if PSA would indicate 1989/1990 Classic "no copyright" on the flip.

Any recent sales or other information to indicate a value on these? I know little to nothing about the Classic issues, or the variants therein. I could only attach the scan I took of the backs showing the lack of copyright date: cards are Hogan #102, Savage #105 and Warrior #106
Attached Thumbnails
1989/1990 WWF Classic no copyrights Hogan/Warrior/Savage-classic-no-copyright-backs.jpg  
Old 08-21-2013, 08:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by booyahlaw View Post
Just wanted to post a picture of these (I believe) rare cards that I pulled out of a blister pack of Classic (pack copyright date 1989). Five cards total had no copyright dates on back (excluded pics of Snuka and Bushwackers). All are in very strong condition, so much so that I would consider grading if PSA would indicate 1989/1990 Classic "no copyright" on the flip.

Any recent sales or other information to indicate a value on these? I know little to nothing about the Classic issues, or the variants therein. I could only attach the scan I took of the backs showing the lack of copyright date: cards are Hogan #102, Savage #105 and Warrior #106
The "no copyright" cards are scarce in comparison to the mass produced 1990 cards, but can be found without too much leg work. I don't know how PSA would handle these. Maybe a Hulk Hogan or Ultimate Warrior would be worth grading.

The 1989 cards are much rarer and much more condition sensitive. Find those if you can.