Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Elizabeth PSA 10!!

got these in the mail a few days ago. The scans do not do them justice. The Elizabeth auto is very clear and clean. The Anvil auto is the nicest I have ever seen on a card. I sent 35 more WCW/NWO topps auto's into PSA today. I am over 50% complete with the set so far!

Elizabeth PSA 10!!-scan-32.jpg

Elizabeth PSA 10!!-scan-34.jpg

Elizabeth PSA 10!!-scan-30.jpg

Elizabeth PSA 10!!-scan-33.jpg

Elizabeth PSA 10!!-scan-29.jpg
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

I think it is awesome that you are grading this set. This is a beast of a set for sure, keep going.
wrestlingcardki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingcardki View Post
I think it is awesome that you are grading this set. This is a beast of a set for sure, keep going.
I already sent the request for PSA to put this set on the registry as a mega set that will have all 101 pack inserted auto cards on it. Hopefully it will be available for participation in the next few weeks.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
I already sent the request for PSA to put this set on the registry as a mega set that will have all 101 pack inserted auto cards on it. Hopefully it will be available for participation in the next few weeks.
Mikey Whipwreck is graded, so will non-pack autos be considered part of the set?
Old 08-22-2013, 09:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthoemke View Post
Mikey Whipwreck is graded, so will non-pack autos be considered part of the set?
I am not sure, I think the ones that have already been graded will be added. It is going to take some time to find the unreleased cards. I would not mind having a shipwreck anyway.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

I think over the long term getting these graded can do nothing but help the value.

One of the things that is over looked frequently about graded cards is the ability to safely flip through them. It is nice to have a stack of PSA graded cards in your hands and flip through them like a pack of cards.

Good luck with your set and it sounds like it will be a big task to complete this set in graded form.
dpeck100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpeck100 View Post
I think over the long term getting these graded can do nothing but help the value.

One of the things that is over looked frequently about graded cards is the ability to safely flip through them. It is nice to have a stack of PSA graded cards in your hands and flip through them like a pack of cards.

Good luck with your set and it sounds like it will be a big task to complete this set in graded form.
I agree, I have bought over 50 WCW Topps autos in the past month and these cards have some wear on them. It is from being handled and traded over the past 15 years. Getting them graded will secure the condition.