Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2013, 08:26 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Unique\crazy\great story........Dale Earnhardt Sr Autograph Driver Card 8x10

Since this is hobby talk I figured I'd share my luck\results........in 2010 I won a NASCAR goodie package from the goodwill auction site, basically the listing was just a picture of a bunch of randomly stacked NASCAR memorabilia. What caught my eye was some newspaper clippings that featured Dale Earnhardt Sr. I ended up winning the lot for $16.00+shipping (yadda yadda yadda). It arrived and wow what do I find after digging through the large box, but a 8x10 driver card autographed (or what seems to be a legit autograph) of Dale Earnhardt Sr.

So after heehawing for years (as some of you know) I finally decided to go to my 1st NSCC show in Chicago last month and I brought the Earnhardt photo\autograph with me to have it authenticated by PSA. Now mind you I was still on the fence if it was indeed an authentic autograph but figured I'd pay the $50 and give it a shot.

And now just a few mins ago I decided to login to the PSA site and check my status.........AND sweet it's authentic, granted it graded a 9, but I am still pretty stoked.

Just thought I'd share......

Thank you,
Zach
Attached Thumbnails
Unique\crazy\great story........Dale Earnhardt Sr Autograph Driver Card 8x10-u01528.jpg  
lakesidez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awesome find!!!
sthoemke is offline   Reply With Quote