Blowout Cards Forums
Baseball Prospect

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

View Poll Results: What product would you like to see Topps Make for WWE?
WWE Topps Heritage Chrome 3 5.26%
WWE Topps Chrome 27 47.37%
WWE Museum Collection 10 17.54%
WWE Topps Archives Best of WWE 12 21.05%
other 5 8.77%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2014, 01:17 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: new york
Posts: 1,240
Default

I think they should make a set all about the attitude era n have relics n autos if just attitude era ppl that wuld b cool
__________________
Done with hobby selling everthing
kingofkings487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 01:45 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofkings487 View Post
I think they should make a set all about the attitude era n have relics n autos if just attitude era ppl that wuld b cool
Yeah they need to get some of the bigger names to sign
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,679
Default

a nice new chrome set with a large insert of legends to be included .... like at least 40
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
mogansportscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 192
Default

I like the idea of a Heritage set with Chrome inserts. I think a cool idea would be to have short print variation cards with the variation being a card of the wrestler when he wasn't in the WWF/WWE. For instance, card #13 in the set is, say, Booker T. Card 13A, the short print variation, is a picture of Booker from his WCW days. Or maybe a card where the variation is a different identity, as in card #13 is I.R.S.,with a picture of him as that character, but 13A is Mike Rotundo, maybe a picture of him from the NWA Varsity Club days.
__________________
Visit us at mogansportscards.ecrater.com for great cards at low prices and FREE SHIPPING on all orders!!!
mogansportscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 09:48 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
a nice new chrome set with a large insert of legends to be included .... like at least 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogansportscards View Post
I like the idea of a Heritage set with Chrome inserts. I think a cool idea would be to have short print variation cards with the variation being a card of the wrestler when he wasn't in the WWF/WWE. For instance, card #13 in the set is, say, Booker T. Card 13A, the short print variation, is a picture of Booker from his WCW days. Or maybe a card where the variation is a different identity, as in card #13 is I.R.S.,with a picture of him as that character, but 13A is Mike Rotundo, maybe a picture of him from the NWA Varsity Club days.
both are great ideas wish there was a way to share this with topps
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:12 AM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
Super8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,357
Default

The Heritage Chrome sets are some of my favorite WWE sets, but more because they are Chrome, not Heritage.

I would love to see another Chrome set, regardless if its heritage-style or uses a modern look. I'd like it to include a full compliment of color parallels just like any other Topps Chrome product.

Oh, and you know, actually number your parallels... which Topps has neglected to do in the last few years.

Museum Collection would be my second choice... if it included on-card autographs.
__________________
Collecting Cincinnati Reds - current, past notable and HOF
Wrestling - Kane, Victoria/Tara and Sarita
Benchwarmer PC - Sandra Taylor, Jennifer Korbin, and Camille Anderson

bucket - http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/SquirrelyThings/library
Super8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:35 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super8er View Post
The Heritage Chrome sets are some of my favorite WWE sets, but more because they are Chrome, not Heritage.

I would love to see another Chrome set, regardless if its heritage-style or uses a modern look. I'd like it to include a full compliment of color parallels just like any other Topps Chrome product.

Oh, and you know, actually number your parallels... which Topps has neglected to do in the last few years.

Museum Collection would be my second choice... if it included on-card autographs.

If topps did Base Topps, Topps Chrome, and Museum Collection that would be great I think.
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:18 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

If they made topps chrome and did base refractors, blue refractors, gold refractors, red refractors, and superfractors that would be sick
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:13 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,679
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nera20 View Post
both are great ideas wish there was a way to share this with topps
well we could message them through the facebook page. , i have already , but not sure if they pay attention to that .
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:15 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
well we could message them through the facebook page. , i have already , but not sure if they pay attention to that .
If we spread the word maybe they will take notice but it's topps we are talking about.
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:20 PM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 11,842 lakes
Posts: 28,746
Default

Yeah, definitely an actual Topps Chrome. They could have a decent crop of NXT/rookies for autos and then insert autos for the vets. Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Sandow, Cesaro, Big E, Bray, Rowan, Harper, Axel, Fandango, Xavier, AJ, Eva, Summer Rae, Maddox, Zeb, Neville, Rusev, Mojo, Sami, Paige, Emma, and throw in 2 others for a 25 person set.
__________________
119 plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs #BoLieve #$9.99 #WeThePeople #BetterDeadThanRed #SuplexRepeat
Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, Trevor Plouffe, Kennys Vargas, Twins Printing Plates
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 11:22 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Yeah, definitely an actual Topps Chrome. They could have a decent crop of NXT/rookies for autos and then insert autos for the vets. Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Sandow, Cesaro, Big E, Bray, Rowan, Harper, Axel, Fandango, Xavier, AJ, Eva, Summer Rae, Maddox, Zeb, Neville, Rusev, Mojo, Sami, Paige, Emma, and throw in 2 others for a 25 person set.
Post on their facebook page, I just wrote something maybe the more people write maybe they will actually listen
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:04 AM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

Anyone interested please post on topps facebook or twitter maybe we can make some noise
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:07 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
snick103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Greenwood, IN
Posts: 3,410
Send a message via Yahoo to snick103
Default

Def tc .....
__________________
RIP POPS 1954-2012
Trade/Sale Site : http://photobucket.com/albums/y82/snick103/
snick103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:35 PM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
Kingofkings1281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,989
Default

None of the above. I'd kill for a Five Star set. The only problem is getting people that actually matter to sign for it. Imagine high end Rock, Austin, HHH, Undertaker, Vince McMahon, and Brock Lesnar on card autographs. I'd go broke.
__________________
Always looking for Vince Carter and Tom Brady.

http://s1159.photobucket.com/albums/p623/Kingofkings1281/
Kingofkings1281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:38 PM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofkings1281 View Post
None of the above. I'd kill for a Five Star set. The only problem is getting people that actually matter to sign for it. Imagine high end Rock, Austin, HHH, Undertaker, Vince McMahon, and Brock Lesnar on card autographs. I'd go broke.
Actually I think you nailed it here. Maybe a one time thing make it epic and get all the big names to sign for this set and all on card autos that would be amazing.
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:35 AM   #42 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

I wrote on the Topps Facebook page the ideas hopefully others will follow and write on there as well.
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 06:39 PM   #43 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

I think the more ideas we throw at topps maybe they will actually make one of the products.
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 06:44 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

Any other ideas for a new product?
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 08:41 PM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
sthoemke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 2,456
Default

- More great looking profile sets (ie WWE Classic), and less in-ring/action sets (ie WWE Best of 2013).

- On card autos, and autographs from everyone in the set.

- An all Divas set (past and present).
__________________
Signature goes here
sthoemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:01 AM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthoemke View Post
- More great looking profile sets (ie WWE Classic), and less in-ring/action sets (ie WWE Best of 2013).

- On card autos, and autographs from everyone in the set.

- An all Divas set (past and present).
Some nice ideas here
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:05 PM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 960
Default

The closest thing to a modern wrestling product I have ever purchased is the 2002 WWE Royal Rumble set.

I think it would be a really cool idea if the WWE worked with Brian from Home Wrestleprints who bought out Norman Keitzer and owns the rights to the Wrestling All Stars. They could do a liscensing agreement and put out some retro sets using the same format. You could add signed cards, redemption cards and so forth and I think it would be a huge hit. Any of the wrestlers that are under legends deals could be used so you could have a mixture of new and old.

I realize cost is an issue but I have to think he would be open to it for a reasonable fee.
dpeck100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:30 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
sthoemke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 2,456
Default

How about bringing back Puffy Stickers!!!
Attached Thumbnails
What WWE Product would you like to see?-puffy.jpg  
__________________
Signature goes here
sthoemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:03 PM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthoemke View Post
How about bringing back Puffy Stickers!!!
Lol I remember those things
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:29 PM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
nera20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,590
Default

on card autographs and chrome look like they are in the lead
__________________
http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u380/mike11681/
I don't ship outside the USA.
nera20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.