Blowout Cards Forums
Sport Card Album

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2014, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Mick Foley doing Standup

I have the privilege of going to watch Mick Foley do standup in a few hours. Really looking forward to the night and hoping for the chance to meet him afterwards and snag a few autographs. If I have any luck I will post some pictures of the night.
ryangeorgelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:40 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangeorgelaw View Post
I have the privilege of going to watch Mick Foley do standup in a few hours. Really looking forward to the night and hoping for the chance to meet him afterwards and snag a few autographs. If I have any luck I will post some pictures of the night.
Sounds like a good time. Let me know what you think. I just found out yesterday that he will be in my area in April.
Stanley2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mick Foley was great. From a complete standup point I don't know if he is the funniest comedian I have ever seen, but he tells funny stories and is very entertaining. He is well spoken and obviously a very smart man. Afterwards he was very friendly and posed for pictures with anyone who wanted him to and signed for everyone at the show. He did not charge for his signature but did have some $10 8x10s for sale and some Cactus Jack Wanted Dead T's. It became a late night so I haven't had a chance to upload the pictures or anything but I got a nice mini eagle winged belt signed and inscribed HOF 2013 by him for a friend and fellow board member on here.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

A few pics from the signing results. I got the belt done for a friend. If anyone gets a chance to go see him do his bit live, it is definitely worth the price of the ticket.

Old 02-21-2014, 10:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awesome stuff! Mick helped me propose, y'know. Here's the fiancée and myself after the show we went to:

Old 02-26-2014, 07:54 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangeorgelaw View Post
Mick Foley was great. From a complete standup point I don't know if he is the funniest comedian I have ever seen, but he tells funny stories and is very entertaining. He is well spoken and obviously a very smart man. Afterwards he was very friendly and posed for pictures with anyone who wanted him to and signed for everyone at the show. He did not charge for his signature but did have some $10 8x10s for sale and some Cactus Jack Wanted Dead T's. It became a late night so I haven't had a chance to upload the pictures or anything but I got a nice mini eagle winged belt signed and inscribed HOF 2013 by him for a friend and fellow board member on here.
Very cool man!!! Foley was always my favorite growing up!! Him and Goldust!! Hope to catch him if he ever does stand-up in Pittsburgh!! Glad you had an awesome time, and got to meet him. Seems like a great guy!!

And Zoop, that's a freaking awesome story dude!!!! One of the most clever ways to propose imaginable, and it works since it's a common interest for you guys!! Congrats man!!

PC: "Big Game" James Shields
andyzk3 is offline   Reply With Quote