Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2014, 12:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Rhyster66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,505
Default Elimination Chamber Predictions

If I were a betting man, I would put everything down on these.

Big E vs Swagger- Big E retains.

Usos vs NAO- NAO win. But Usos will win at WM30

Titus O'Neil vs Darren Young- Titus Wins

Shield vs Wyatt's- Wyatt's win, Shield breakup basically.

Rhodes and Goldust vs Ryback and Axel- Rhodes and Goldust win.

Elimination Chamber match- DAYUM this is the hard one. I'm going to have to go with Orton retaining despite the fact that I want Bryan to obviously win.



Batista beats Del Rio, Duh.



I'm guessing this is everyone else's predictions?
__________________
Health and Happiness above everything.
Rhyster66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 12:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Boston/Miami
Posts: 481
Default

Gambling odds are in line.

Orton is a massive favorite
Big E is an even bigger favorite
Batista is an even BIGGER favorite

Rhodes a big favorite
Tag title is the closest, NAO the favorite
Titus a heavy favorite
Wyatts a heavy favorite

Never an overly welcome card where almost every single match is this heavy of a favorite. Betting odds are usually fairly in line with what Vince ends up going with.

Only real potential for an upset is DB over Orton if they decide last minute to go that route.

Other stuff on the card should be entertaining, but predictable
mredsox89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 12:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Rhyster66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredsox89 View Post
Gambling odds are in line.

Orton is a massive favorite
Big E is an even bigger favorite
Batista is an even BIGGER favorite

Rhodes a big favorite
Tag title is the closest, NAO the favorite
Titus a heavy favorite
Wyatts a heavy favorite

Never an overly welcome card where almost every single match is this heavy of a favorite. Betting odds are usually fairly in line with what Vince ends up going with.

Only real potential for an upset is DB over Orton if they decide last minute to go that route.

Other stuff on the card should be entertaining, but predictable


Any prop bet for Lesnar replacing Christian after Lesnar attacks Christian backstage?
__________________
Health and Happiness above everything.
Rhyster66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 01:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Boston/Miami
Posts: 481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyster66 View Post
Any prop bet for Lesnar replacing Christian after Lesnar attacks Christian backstage?

Nope. Christian is the "favorite" to be eliminated first. Wonder if that is indeed the plan with Lesnar or if he's just there to make himself known which leads to his program with 'Taker starting on Monday
mredsox89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 01:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
gottagitdemjs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,386
Default

Looking forward more to Raw Monday. HULKAMANIA RETURNS!
__________________
My Bucket: http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/gottagitdemjs/
gottagitdemjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 01:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Rhyster66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredsox89 View Post
Nope. Christian is the "favorite" to be eliminated first. Wonder if that is indeed the plan with Lesnar or if he's just there to make himself known which leads to his program with 'Taker starting on Monday
I feel as if they could put him in Christians place after a backstage attack. Reports stated that Christian was just a fillin and the wwe were thinking about having someone injury him so that he could be replaced. It would go with his frustration storyline of not getting a shot at the Championship(See: that Raw that he told HHH and Stephanie to make a choice for who he would face that night, they didn't choose.). I don't think Lesnar would win it though.




Is there prop bets of Wyatt's Inteference and Kane Inteference?
__________________
Health and Happiness above everything.
Rhyster66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 01:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
ricksam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: usa
Posts: 3,125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyster66 View Post
If I were a betting man, I would put everything down on these.

Big E vs Swagger- Big E retains.

Usos vs NAO- NAO win. But Usos will win at WM30

Titus O'Neil vs Darren Young- Titus Wins

Shield vs Wyatt's- Wyatt's win, Shield breakup basically.

Rhodes and Goldust vs Ryback and Axel- Rhodes and Goldust win.

Elimination Chamber match- DAYUM this is the hard one. I'm going to have to go with Orton retaining despite the fact that I want Bryan to obviously win.



Batista beats Del Rio, Duh.



I'm guessing this is everyone else's predictions?
and that is a problem wwe needs to work on .. predicatable ppv results ..
need a surprise or OMG moment ,, maybe Punk returns
__________________
WTB: GIFTCARDS |wwe champ AU |TVD s1 m10 |s2 A1 A7 |thor:dw dmq1 |SoA DM01 |Hobbit: serkis au
FT/s: SKETCHCARDS APs, set, pscs: http://cardbucket.blogspot.com | '14 Goal: sw HAMILL
NOW:7/28m: 2 pending, 1 BO, 0 SC, 0 ebay to mail |
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 04:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ely, MN
Posts: 1,547
Default

Hennig / Ryback over Rhodes Family, starting their program into a WM30 Match

O'Neal over Young via DQ

NAO over Uso's to retain the Tag Straps

Big E over Swagger to retain the IC Strap

Batista over ADR

Wyatts over Shield after Ambrose screws up, somehow, starting the Shield's decent.

Danielson wins the EC, but, tomorrow on Raw ... Orton wins it back.
55_marlins_sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.