Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2014, 06:23 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Bray Wyatt Is Now a Nobody!

Popularity steady decreasing, now losing to jericho. Throw him in the garbage just like the rest of the up and comers WWE has thrown away. Likes of ryback, Ziggler, Sin Cara, Kofi and many others.
Old 07-21-2014, 06:26 PM   #2 (permalink)

They havent thrown him away just yet, but when they speak more about his BO-rother thats an issue I think the WWE has booked plans for the WWE title and have not put much else into the works...for other guys bc they are making Reigns look like a heel more then Rollins, for someone who is supposed to be the new face of the company I mean good god Cena still puts over Bryan
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

I'm glad. His gimmick has become so annoying. At first it was cool, but not anymore.
rauchand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauchand View Post
I'm glad. His gimmick has become so annoying. At first it was cool, but not anymore.
I agree 100%, I liked him at first as well. But cena put an end to this clown. Now losing to jericho, no were else to go but down!
Old 07-21-2014, 07:50 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauchand View Post
Same. I'm fairly bored with his gimmick these days.

Maybe it's because WWE didn't use him as well and allow his feuds to go anywhere...like letting him actually win and take on new followers....

maybe his brother BO will make him a BO-liever soon....or vice versa
Old 07-21-2014, 07:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

Bo Dallas is brays brother?
Old 07-21-2014, 08:00 PM   #7 (permalink)

Think Bray Wyatt just came along late - could you imagine him in the attitude era?

Wyatt vs Mankind -- would be a feud for the ages and the promos would be gold

Wyatt vs Taker

If Taker doesn't have one more match I can see them building Bray back up for a Wyatt/Sting match at Mania..
Old 07-21-2014, 09:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcwecfan View Post
Yes,and sons to Mike Rotunda (IRS).
Old 07-21-2014, 11:27 PM   #9 (permalink)

Bray's real name is Windham Rotunda. Not only is it bad ass but he's named after his uncle, Barry Windham.
Old 07-21-2014, 11:29 PM   #10 (permalink)

these types of characters just doesn't work that much today anymore in pro wrestling

probably because everything has been done to death now. There is a reason that most of the top tier upper card bunch are for the most part, the "real" selves so to speak

Aside from Kane, no one really has a "gimmick", rather than just a persona of being "real" for most part

and the Kane character is almost 17 years old now (crazy right?)

it feels like that 1993-1996 era in WWE, where there wasn't really much going on.

IMO, the only thing left that could really inject some life into the product is if Cena were to commit to a full fledged character change.
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:39 PM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to free2131

It doesn't help that the "family" keeps losing to the Usos either. Nothing more helpful to raise up a stable than for them to lose multiple times to the same people. He needs to really take a dark, sinister heel turn that probably can't happen in TV-PG land.
free2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:22 AM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to AceGambit3 Send a message via MSN to AceGambit3

While I like the Usos, I felt they should have lost to Rowan/Harper cause now there really is no other reason for the two teams to face anymore other than the fact that each time they've met they have had awesome matches. It just sucks that the tag team stables are pretty weak nowadays. Only other one that is any decent is The Dust brothers and they are really only doing weird promo spots now.

The Wyatt Family worked well but what really has messed up alot of momentum for not only Bray but Cesaro, Ziggler, Del Rio, etc. is the unification of the two main titles. You really can't have 8-10 guys all trying to become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Only time that works is Money in the Bank, Royal Rumble, and Elimination Chamber. Can you imagine if Punk & Bryan were competing right now?! I just don't see why they didn't have two men at Money in the Bank both climb the ladder each pulls a belt down at the same time and it would have split them back up. Cause it also doesn't make sense for them to revamp the WWE Title like they did then in less than a year combine them both??? With two top Championship titles you could have alot more main guys in the mix rather than the same 3-4 guys each pay per view over and over again. It's really hindering the growth of the newer guys in WWE. Unless WWE goes full court press towards building the US & Intercontinental titles back up to where you can have alot of the top talent feuding heavy for one of those titles. As of right now they are on Sheamus & Miz respectively. Both are former WWE Champions so they are top talent but there is really no buzz in regards to challengers or story for them. Most of their challengers seem rushed and not thought out at all.

Back to Bray & The Wyatt Family, the feud with Jericho just reminded me that both of their storylines have not come to pass. 1st Jericho when he came to save us and the eerie promos ended up just Jericho like Miz said not talking and wearing a lite brite jacket.
Bray and the Family were supposed to change the WWE as we know it and blah blah blah which they started by disposing of Kane (which we're supposed to assume was why he became Corp. Kane?) then attacked Bryan, then Cena but it's just kinda faltered. If they really wanna give Bray the huge push to fulfill the Wyatt Family's decree have it show Kane as his puppet all along and they just destroy the Authority, Reigns, Cena, and all current title holders (ala Nexus, Shield) it'll also help this whole Authority angle come to a close as the A+, B+ players, best for business story is getting stale.
AceGambit3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:56 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Popularity steady decreasing, now losing to jericho. Throw him in the garbage just like the rest of the up and comers WWE has thrown away. Likes of ryback, Ziggler, Sin Cara, Kofi and many others.
yea, and i told you this would happen 4 months ago and you wouldnt listen.
FS: Bray Wyatt 2014 Topps WWE Black Auto

he wasnt gonna lose to cena at mania and be a champ. except, no, he didnt. ppl are expecting the same of reigns and i dont see it with him either. the feud between the shield is getting really old, but wwe is dragging out the mitb case cash in thing. reigns might get 1 reign in the next year, but dont expect more then that from him.

"
Quote:
Now on Raw tonight they come right back with a Win! The crowd boos every time cena is in. The crowd is Electric any time the Wyatt's hit a move! Swaying there arms back n forth singing "you Have The Whole World In Your Hands". Yea Bray is headed right were Ziggler went, haha.
"

then just a few months later, you make the same statement lol.

Last edited by spookytwinkie; 07-26-2014 at 06:29 PM.
spookytwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:01 AM   #14 (permalink)

Wyatt Family promos are some of the best in the game right now...

Like he said last week, it's not about wins or losses, it's about winning the war... You can lose a battle but still win the war.

I think it is the same message with titles, their characters don't need them... If they have them, fine, but their goal is destruction.
They are anti-establishment, titles are pretty golden objects, they come from nothing so they don't want them.

To say they are going to turn into the next Zack Ryder or Fandango I think is way harsh and a little over the top.

For the minimal things that keep me checking in every Monday night, the Wyatts are one of them... I will continue to follow the buzzards...
jmarascojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:16 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
You better Bo-Lieve it! Not that I watch wrestling.