Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2014, 06:26 AM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat3ntP3nd1ng View Post
Please tell us what happened, in your educated opinion Mr. Dogecoin
You seem to know it all. You tell us.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:29 AM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
You obviously don't know where Im from, or for that matter, know about racing. Lived in Kansas for 25 years of my life before joining the military. I have been privy to watching various forms of racing for much of my life. I addition, I have been a Tony Stewart fan much of that time until now. You clearly are a nut hugger and can't see the forest for the trees.

No, he didn't hit him intentionally but to say that he didn't intentionally spin his car out is ignorant and naive at best. You sir are the... weakest link.

Lets say for a moment that he didn't intentionally spin him out, whats your excuse for him hitting him on the second pass, at a higher line on the track that any other racer was using on the caution? What's your excuse for him knowing where the spin out occurred and still was driving with the rate of speed he was using?

You're clearly a fanboy who can't accept the facts.
Did the cars touch? If so, show me where. And if they did touch, it was Kevins left front and tonys right rear. Please tell me in this instance, who has the position? I'm not arguing anything else besides that. Tony didn't take him out, he ran out of room trying to go for it.
jeffro318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:30 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeel View Post
You seem to know it all. You tell us.
I have clearly conveyed my thoughts on the matter, and you have attempted to antagonize me with your tail between your legs. Now, please kind sir, educated us with your racing knowledge and codify what we don't know.
Pat3ntP3nd1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:35 AM   #54 (permalink)

I'm sure that they are in more control than the layman thinks.

However, the guy got out of his vehicle and pretty much stood in the path of Stewart's car.

In one view, he got run over, in another Ward practically asked for it. Will be following this one to see the end result.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:35 AM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Whats your excuse for him hitting him on the second pass, at a higher line on the track that any other racer was using on the caution? What's your excuse for him knowing where the spin out occurred and still was driving with the rate of speed he was using?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro318 View Post
Did the cars touch? If so, show me where. And if they did touch, it was Kevins left front and tonys right rear. Please tell me in this instance, who has the position? I'm not arguing anything else besides that. Tony didn't take him out, he ran out of room trying to go for it.

Answer my question(s) before I entertain your questions.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:38 AM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firerunner4 View Post
After watching the video, hopefully Tony gets charged.....he just threw his career and possibly part of his life away over something so unecasaary. Granted the kid should not have gotten out and stood on the track (he's lucky someone else didn't hit him), but there's no excusing what he did. Scumbag
And who ever heard of Ray Lewis before he killed that guy? If his5ory repeats you're looking at the next Sprint Champ!!!

"Now paging Mr Stallworth for comment"
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:41 AM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Answer my question(s) before I entertain your questions.
Read much? I never argued or brought any of that up. You know my argument and you know I'm right. Which you clearly admitted when you said "he didn't hit him on purpose". Last time you were on a track and someone pulled a slider on you, what did you do? Did you lift or did you wreck?
jeffro318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:45 AM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Tony Stewart will be tried for Manslaughter (and hopefully convicted), it is clear that he didn't intentionally hit him, but he did try to send a message that went horribly wrong. Such a tragedy that should never have happened. My thoughts and prayers go to Kevin Ward's family and friends. I hope Stewart owns up to his error and doesn't try to defend his actions that were clearly defined in the video.
Quote:
You obviously know nothing about racing, which you have clearly admitted. Tony intentionally spun the kids car out, thats why Kevin Ward got out of his car to yell at him. Anyone that knows anything about racing can see that. Please shut your Fcking mouth when nothing but sht comes out.
Quote:
I have clearly conveyed my thoughts on the matter, and you have attempted to antagonize me with your tail between your legs. Now, please kind sir, educated us with your racing knowledge and codify what we don't know.
I do not know anything about racing. You are clearly a lawyer and an expert on racing. Were you there? Are you a mind reader when you state your fact...er....I mean opinions.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:45 AM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbraCalabro View Post
I'm sure that they are in more control than the layman thinks.

However, the guy got out of his vehicle and pretty much stood in the path of Stewart's car.

In one view, he got run over, in another Ward practically asked for it. Will be following this one to see the end result.

Understand that in racing many people have gotten in wrecks and subsequently got out of their cars to yell, point and throw things at the instigator. This story is no different. The point which people (your casual race fan) are missing is that Tony Stewart is a veteran driver and took a higher line during the caution lap that a driver normally would in that circumstance. Its my belief that he was trying to intimidate Kevin Ward and accidentally hit him. In my mind that is Manslaughter.

You can tell me that Kevin Ward should not have ran on the track, but again, that is missing the main point.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:53 AM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro318 View Post
Read much? I never argued or brought any of that up. You know my argument and you know I'm right. Which you clearly admitted when you said "he didn't hit him on purpose". Last time you were on a track and someone pulled a slider on you, what did you do? Did you lift or did you wreck?

You're missing the point bud.

He didn't hit him and kill him on purpose but its my opinion he intentionally rode him high into the turn thus forcing him to spin out, not only that, but its my belief his intentions were to intimidate and scare him by running close to him on the caution pass, unfortunately he hit him. If proven right, that is unquestionably manslaughter.

Please look at the video several times and educate yourself about the gamesmanship of racing, then tell me what you think.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:57 AM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
I do not know anything about racing.

Then why are you speaking on the subject when you have pointed this FACT out?
Old 08-10-2014, 07:00 AM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Then why are you speaking on the subject when you have pointed this FACT out?
I am asking to educate me. You have all the answers.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:11 AM   #63 (permalink)

That was tough to watch, condolences to the family. I know nothing about Nascar but I know Stewart has had a lot of issues in the past. I am also not sure how he could possibly race today.
bkovach06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 07:17 AM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
You obviously know nothing about racing, which you have clearly admitted. Tony intentionally spun the kids car out, thats why Kevin Ward got out of his car to yell at him. Anyone that knows anything about racing can see that. Please shut your Fcking mouth when nothing but sht comes out.
Lol this guy...
Old 08-10-2014, 07:29 AM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
I am asking to educate me. You have all the answers.

Fortunately kiddo its not my obligation to educate you. You should take ownness to your previous comments and educate yourself. Making comments on topics which you are unfamiliar with then demanding someone to give you the answers is quite pathetic.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:31 AM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
Lol this guy...

Funny but true
Old 08-10-2014, 07:35 AM   #67 (permalink)

Tony Stewart has always been a hothead. This is shocking but not surprising.
Timmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:02 AM   #68 (permalink)

Here's another video. This one focuses on Wards car.

Tony Stewart Runs Over Kevin Ward Jr. Dirt Track Sprint Race Crash | Tony Stewart Hits Kevin Ward Jr - YouTube
Old 08-10-2014, 08:16 AM   #69 (permalink)

Deadspin has a good pool of information from various reporters and eyewitnesses:

Video: Tony Stewart Runs Over Driver During Confrontation, Killing Him

unbelievably tragic.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:19 AM   #70 (permalink)

ESPN just reported Stewart is racing today. Whether he hit the guy on purpose or not, I can't see how he'd even attempt to race today.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:27 AM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan&JudesDad View Post
ESPN just reported Stewart is racing today. Whether he hit the guy on purpose or not, I can't see how he'd even attempt to race today.
That's just even more proof of how much of a dirtbag he is if he does race. Yes, you aren't charged criminally (yet hopefully), but for gods sake man pull out out of respect
Old 08-10-2014, 08:31 AM   #72 (permalink)

sad story... the kid got pissed and ran out into the middle of traffic.

I HIGHLY doubt tony meant to hit the kid but just an unfortunate and awful accident.
Stay in the car, wait until after the race.... Getting mad and running into the middle of oncoming vehicles just cost this kid his life.
RIP
Nyfancam01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:35 AM   #73 (permalink)

@USATODAYsports: "We're business as usual today," Greg Zipadelli, Stewart-Haas Racing competition director

Holy crap, this is insane
Old 08-10-2014, 08:37 AM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Fortunately kiddo its not my obligation to educate you. You should take ownness to your previous comments and educate yourself. Making comments on topics which you are unfamiliar with then demanding someone to give you the answers is quite pathetic.
All I stated was this is all speculation. You want to start being a drama queen and throw around manslaughter. Fact is we do not know what was going on. Instead of waiting in the car for help, the driver who was killed stepped out on the track. What happened next? Did Stewart not see him? Did Stewart try to kick up dirt on him? Did he intentionally hit him? Which one is it, buddy boy?

Were you at the track? Were you in Stewart's mind at the time? Are you in the interrogation room right now?

By you responding to another poster with expletives, makes you the pathetic one.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:38 AM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firerunner4 View Post
@USATODAYsports: "We're business as usual today," Greg Zipadelli, Stewart-Haas Racing competition director

Holy crap, this is insane
Since when did business as usual include racing after you have run over and killed a fellow racer? Way to show compassion.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote