Blowout Cards Forums
MEM MADNESS

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2014, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Sportkings Series F Premium Redemptions

I received my last Sportkings Series F Redemption in the mail today and was very pleased with it. It was the Dave Parker "P" from his Pittsburgh Pirates jersey. I also posted pictures of my other redemptions. Michael Waltrip race used firesuit. Floyd Patterson cut signature. Margaret Osborne Dupont cut signature. Thank you to the members who helped me finish my last set, right at the deadline. I hope I posted these pictures correctly.

eb12057 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 07:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

little bit desapointed that you don't agree to down the 125 you want for the floyd patterson

http://argentino1986.weebly.com/
argentino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:32 AM   #3 (permalink)

Some great stuff from Sportkings, hopefully they keep similar promotions for series G. Any idea what happens to the cards that do not get redeemed? I suppose for the cut autos and patches they can make new cards, but what about the painted art cards? Based on the website, it appears these cards were made.
Old 08-12-2014, 03:50 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentino View Post
little bit desapointed that you don't agree to down the 125 you want for the floyd patterson
Sorry we couldn't make a deal. I will keep it in my collection for that price, but thank you for your offer.
Old 08-12-2014, 03:58 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakman View Post
Some great stuff from Sportkings, hopefully they keep similar promotions for series G. Any idea what happens to the cards that do not get redeemed? I suppose for the cut autos and patches they can make new cards, but what about the painted art cards? Based on the website, it appears these cards were made.
I really love the redemption program from Sportkings. Great selection of HOFers. I have no idea what they do with the remainder of the cards. Hopefully they insert them into a future product. I haven't really seen any of the art cards on the secondary market. They do look really good, but for 5 sets, I'd much rather have the jumbo swatches personally. Does anybody know if the Gretzky jumbo patch ever got redeemed?

Last edited by eb12057; 08-12-2014 at 04:13 PM.
Old 08-12-2014, 04:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakman View Post
I think it depends on who still has the cards. If Leaf took them as part of the buyout they will show up somewhere, probably on Ebay.

Buying Brandon Hughes (OSU/Chargers) Auto's and low numbered cards.
cardsrus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:57 PM   #7 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb12057 View Post
I received my last Sportkings Series F Redemption in the mail today and was very pleased with it. It was the Dave Parker "P" from his Pittsburgh Pirates jersey. I also posted pictures of my other redemptions. Michael Waltrip race used firesuit. Floyd Patterson cut signature. Margaret Osborne Dupont cut signature. Thank you to the members who helped me finish my last set, right at the deadline. I hope I posted these pictures correctly.

Nice cards
Glad I could help
Old 08-12-2014, 09:29 PM   #8 (permalink)

I sent in a few redemption sets and I have seen a bunch of the patches get redeemed. I am a bit disappointed that we have not seen any of the huge names show up. I might have missed them but i have not seen the Premium patch names like Barkley, Kobe and Trout. I hope SK isn't holding out on us.

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Sjim8660/library/?sort=3&page=0
sjim8660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:25 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjim8660 View Post
I sent in a few redemption sets and I have seen a bunch of the patches get redeemed. I am a bit disappointed that we have not seen any of the huge names show up. I might have missed them but i have not seen the Premium patch names like Barkley, Kobe and Trout. I hope SK isn't holding out on us.
I purchased the Trout and Barkley from those that were awarded them. I have not seen the Kobe.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:52 PM   #10 (permalink)

Have you seen the Gretzky by chance? I looked up my Waltrip, and found a bunch of pics of that firesuit. It is the C from Citgo on the front of his 90's era firesuit. Pretty cool to match that up.