Blowout Cards Forums
Community Chest

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2015, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Arrow Anyone else ever dealt with Ebay seller isles0283 ?

Has anyone else here ever dealt with Ebay seller isles0283?

If so, have you had any problems with him?

I recently bid on a WWE card that he was selling and when I got home later in the day I found that I had won the card. I also found 3 messages from him in my inbox wanting to know when I was going to pay for the card and in the last message he was threatening to file a case against me on Ebay for not making payment.

Is it typical for this guy to act like this? It seems pretty ridiculous to be making threats to buyers when the auction only ended 24 hours ago.
bullywrestle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 08:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullywrestle View Post
Has anyone else here ever dealt with Ebay seller isles0283?

If so, have you had any problems with him?

I recently bid on a WWE card that he was selling and when I got home later in the day I found that I had won the card. I also found 3 messages from him in my inbox wanting to know when I was going to pay for the card and in the last message he was threatening to file a case against me on Ebay for not making payment.

Is it typical for this guy to act like this? It seems pretty ridiculous to be making threats to buyers when the auction only ended 24 hours ago.
If that is the same guy, I have personally dealt with him and I have never had any issues. I have done a few deals with him and they have all gone smoothly. Maybe he is not familiar with Ebay policy in terms of how long a buyer has to pay?
Old 04-04-2015, 05:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

If it was "later in the day" when u went 2 pay he's being really unreasonable. However, I buy off Ebay and pay 4 everything immediately, unless I'm combining items 4 shipping. Everybody has phones and tablets, y wait to pay? My phone and ipad ding when I get emails, I hit my email icon and am right there 2 pay for my item.

Super annoying having 2 make a separate trip to the post office 2 drop off one knuckleheads package.
Old 04-04-2015, 08:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittdk01 View Post
If it was "later in the day" when u went 2 pay he's being really unreasonable. However, I buy off Ebay and pay 4 everything immediately, unless I'm combining items 4 shipping. Everybody has phones and tablets, y wait to pay? My phone and ipad ding when I get emails, I hit my email icon and am right there 2 pay for my item.

Super annoying having 2 make a separate trip to the post office 2 drop off one knuckleheads package.
Sounds like it was an auction. He might've been at work or someplace where he is unable to use a phone, tablet, or computer.
dbackschamp2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 11:29 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:

This is the wrong attitude for a seller to take. I will make as many trips to the post office as necessary if it meant I made a sale. On top of that, seperate trips for the same buyer means no combined shipping. I dont see where this would be an issue.
dukestr89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 12:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:

i have neither, and do not want one either. if i buy something, sometimes a seller might have to wait a day until i get to a computer.