Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
have you ever watched a match where nash was exciting ? he never wa s a good wrestler. all he has is his size and his mouth. and sting isnt able to do what he used to. they should leave .
I have seen plenty of matches where Nash was exciting and maybe he has not been amazing in TNA but who really has?....GOOD SIZE AND HIS MOUTH MAKE HIM BETTER THAT 80% of TNA's TALENT!

Sting still has good ring presence and his matches with quality wrestler like A.J prove it.

You've yet to say anything with value my friend....Strike 2 for you....3 strikes and you prove at least to me that your opinion is worthless.
NFL: Green Bay Packers
pico04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:22 PM   #27 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to boombaby_rm31

so what are THEY up to?

@boombaby_rm31
boombaby_rm31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:50 AM   #28 (permalink)

ok im not really trying to argue or anything but im getting kinda confused on your stance here

first you said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pico04 View Post
Its like watching WCW....and I agree anything other than the MCMG & AJ Styles just sucks....I thought RVD would be great to watch again but I much rather him take on talent in the WWE than the scrubs on TNA.
so you say anyhing other than MCMG and Styles sucks and the talent in TNA are scrubs..

then you come back with this:
Quote:
I never said AJ and The Guns were the only talent....I said that they are the only thing that keeps me watching TNA. The only two Vets I enjoy are Nash and Sting....But it looks like there on the way out.
I understand if theyre the only thing keeping you watching..but you clearly said in the first i qouted that everything else but them sucks and talent is scrubs...but then you come back and say you never said they were the only talent? confusing..

Quote:
I dont understand how TNA cant make a home grown star....AJ & Joe were stars before TNA.
very confused on this post...how can any promotion really make a homegrown star?

Samoa Joe and Styles arent TNA homegrown..they were in ROH for years before TNA..same as CM Punk (who was actually in TNA for a short stint) before he went to WWE

now they have been with TNA since its orignally started, and are more exposed being on national TV in TNA..but are far from homegrown

its hard for TNA to have "homegrown" talent as they dont have the luxory of a minor league like WWE (FCW) where the likes of Cena, Batista, Swagger, Sheamus) came from...they are pretty much hand tied andhave to pull in former WWE talent or Indy/ROH talent (McGuinness)
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:52 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
ok im not really trying to argue or anything but im getting kinda confused on your stance here

first you said this:

so you say anyhing other than MCMG and Styles sucks and the talent in TNA are scrubs..

then you come back with this:

I understand if theyre the only thing keeping you watching..but you clearly said in the first i qouted that everything else but them sucks and talent is scrubs...but then you come back and say you never said they were the only talent? confusing..

very confused on this post...how can any promotion really make a homegrown star?

Samoa Joe and Styles arent TNA homegrown..they were in ROH for years before TNA..same as CM Punk (who was actually in TNA for a short stint) before he went to WWE

now they have been with TNA since its orignally started, and are more exposed being on national TV in TNA..but are far from homegrown

its hard for TNA to have "homegrown" talent as they dont have the luxory of a minor league like WWE (FCW) where the likes of Cena, Batista, Swagger, Sheamus) came from...they are pretty much hand tied andhave to pull in former WWE talent or Indy/ROH talent (McGuinness)

Well that first quote was me agreeing with the guy ahead of me....maybe I should have expanded my opinion....The Talent RVD has faced since he was back other than AJ are SCRUBS.....and much rather have watched him go at it with some of the WWE's elite.

There is Talent in TNA....RVD has not faced said Talent....Abyss is not talent....Maybe he will but so far I think he has been misused.

TNA can easily have Home Grown talent if they didnt waste money on washed up has-beens that do nothing but hold guys like Lethal & The Guns Back.

I wish ROH would go big time....They are very creative and are a proven organization that focuses on young and innovative talent....Something TNA started doing back when the X-Division was the best thing about wrestling.

I hope this clears up your confusion.....I'm happy that you asked for clarification....I thought this thread was going to crap
NFL: Green Bay Packers
pico04 is online now   Reply With Quote