General Rules and Guidelines for Buy/Sell/Trade - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN B/S/T
[B]Buy/Sell/Trade aka B/S/T Rules and Guidelines
[/B]1. Asking for paypal gift (paypal friends and family), western union, or cash is not allowed. This includes any and all payments where the buyer is not protected. We expect all transactions to be completed via paypal goods. If another payment provider comes along that protects the buyer like paypal goods, you may use them as long as you post that upfront in your listing.
2. When selling, you must use tracking or delivery confirmation unless both parties agree to skip this. We understand that some items sold are not physically shipped.
3. The items you are selling must be in your possession. If you are selling through comc or a digital item (like an epack card) in your online account, that is fine as long as it is clearly stated in your listing. If you have an item on its way to you (like a purchase or a group break), wait until it arrives to post it for sale. Selling spots within a group break here on the forum is fine as long as the break host allows it.
4. Bumping: You may not have back-to-back posts in your thread within 24hrs. Posting back-to-back within 24hrs will get your thread deleted. Having your friends bump your thread will get your thread deleted.
5. Deleted threads: Do not repost a deleted thread until 24hrs have passed. Not positive when your thread was deleted? Wait 24hrs from the time you noticed to be on the safe side. [URL="http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/spam-your-ebay-comc-listings-here-photobucket-sportslots-etc/586489-why-my-thread-deleted.html"]Why was my thread deleted?[/URL]
6. Absolutely no wax or sealed product may be traded or sold on the forums. This includes any and all packs, boxes, and cases. There is no exception to this rule whether BO currently sells the product or not.
7. Absolutely no supplies (new or used) may be bought, traded, or sold on the forums.
8. You must price every item for sale in your listing. A lot price is fine as long as you are only selling as a lot and clearly list as such. Outrageous/unreasonable prices will get your thread deleted. Posting a lot price and selling individually will get your thread deleted. If you are only trading, please post that clearly in your thread and a listed trade value is appreciated.
9. Do not post or bump more than one thread in each section per day. If you have multiple threads, combine them into one thread with a clear title. Cluttering the first page will get your threads combined or deleted.
10. No auction (or reverse auction) threads. Post a clear price. No "$100 for the best card/lot" threads - this is a reverse auction. Post a clear list of exactly what you are hoping to purchase.
11. Duplicate threads are not allowed. If you are still selling the same item, use your original thread. Do not post the same items in multiple threads or multiple locations. Duplicate/multiple threads will be treated as thread bumping infractions.
12. Do not sell BO gift certificates, credits, or gift codes on the forum.
13. Absolutely no commercial posts of any kind. The B/S/T Forums are for Blowout Cards members and collectors to trade and sell among each other. All commercial posts will be deleted.
14. New User Restriction: To protect our members from quick buck scammers, we ask new users who are selling to post some sort of reference such as eBay feedback.
15. No raffles, grab bags, mystery packs, hot packs, or razzes may be posted on the forum. You may post flat rate boxes of base, but you may not advertise potential prizes in the boxes. (I have 12 boxes of base but 1 has a Mantle auto...)
16. No group breaks may be posted in the b/s/t section. All hosts must be approved and all breaks must be posted in the correct section. [URL="http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/join-new-group-breaks-here/"]Join New Group Breaks Here[/URL]
17. Panini Points: There is a sticky thread at the top of each sport for Panini Points (buying and selling). Please see these threads for specific rules.
18. eBay/Photobucket/COMC and all spam threads must be posted in the correct section: [URL="http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/spam-your-ebay-comc-listings-here-photobucket-sportslots-etc/"]Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.)[/URL] You may post items from eBay and comc as long as the item is pictured and priced. Posting just a link will get your thread moved to the spam section or deleted.
Report rule violations: [/B]We cannot monitor every thread. Report rule violations by clicking the [IMG]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif[/IMG] button in the thread/post so it will go to all mods.
[B]Be careful when doing any transaction online![/B] Blowout Cards is not responsible for any transactions. However, we have these rules in place to help protect our members whether they are buying, selling or trading. Use caution and Report [IMG]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif[/IMG] any suspicious activity to us right away!
[B]Check Buyer/Seller feedback.[/B] We have the iTrader feature so that you can view a member's b/s/t history here on our forums. Also, if the user has their eBay ID posted, please check their feedback there as well (be sure to verify that the username since the member can edit this field).
[B]Use Tracking or Delivery Confirmation.[/B] When sending items to another member, use tracking or delivery confirmation so that there is some proof of delivery (if you know a member very well or if the card is not worth very much, you can ship w/o tracking at your own risk as long as both parties agree).
[B]Avoid paying with Paypal Gift. [/B]Please be aware that if you send payment as a GIFT, you will NOT be able to file a claim if there is a problem with the shipment. Sending payment as a gift is the same as sending cash or a money order! We do not recommend sending Paypal payments as a gift.
[B]Photobucket/CMB Threads[/B] - If everything is priced out, these threads can be posted in the normal B/S/T area. However, most are posted without pricing and since this is a very popular way to trade, we will allow these to be posted, but only in the Spam Section ([URL="http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/spam-your-ebay-comc-listings-here-photobucket-sportslots-etc/"]Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, Sportsbuy, etc.) - Blowout Cards Forums[/URL])
[B]Post a Clear and Informative Subject [/B]- Try and use the following format so that your thread title is more informative; this way someone will know by reading your title/subject if they are interested and don't have to waste time checking every thread that says "L@@K HERE! Wow!" Start your post with the following codes in the Title to verify what your B/S/T thread is about. If it is something general and the codes don't apply, just be sure to enter a good description in the subject and in your post whether it be for singles, parallels, inserts, or sets.
FS: For Sale
WTB: Want to Buy
FT: For Trade Only
Examples of a good titles:
FS: 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle Rookie Card. Excellent condition.
WTB: 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan Rookie Card graded PSA 9 or better.
[B]Keep your thread updated.[/B] If your item sells, go back and edit your first post with ** SOLD ** at the top. This way people don't waste time viewing it if it's not available anymore. If it's a want list, update the first post instead of posting updated lists...this way others won't have to read the entire thread and start a spreadsheet to figure out which cards you still need.
[B]Multiple threads/Keep the clutter to a minimum.[/B] You should never have more than 1 active thread in each b/s/t sub forum at any time. Creating multiple threads for single cards all at once is not acceptable. We understand that old threads may be bumped and that is out of your control, but please do not post multiple threads at once - especially for single cards. If you see an old, outdated thread of yours being bumped, please edit out the OP and request the thread be closed ([IMG]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif[/IMG]). When possible, combine all your cards into 1 thread. Excessive threads will be deleted or merged.
[B]Contacting the mod team and/or admin:[/B] Click the report button [IMG]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif[/IMG] in any post or thread to open a contact screen. Please be as clear as possible and include usernames and links. If reporting a post or thread, clicking the report icon in that post/thread will provide a link automatically.
[B]Please Also See Other Rules:
[URL="http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/welcome-new-members-read-here-first/12-forum-rules.html"]General Forum Rules[/URL][/B] [B]
[URL="http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/group-case-breaks/8-blowouts-group-case-break-rules-read-before-posting.html"]Group Case Break Rules[/URL][/B]
[URL="http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/spam-your-ebay-comc-listings-here-photobucket-sportslots-etc/586489-why-my-thread-deleted.html"]Why was my thread deleted?[/URL]
Guys...just a heads up the mods had a meeting earlier this week and per this rule...if a for sale post is caught without a price..it will be deleted. If your going to put stuff up for sale, please take the time and put a price with it. Putting a scan with the card will also help sell it, but scans are not required.
[B]Include a price in your thread (Buying or Selling). If you're buying or selling, please include a price or price range. Pictures are always helpful. We want to avoid situations where things are misleading or not clear...we want all b/s/t threads to be as clear and concise as possible. Feel free to use OBO or have a price range...but please post something. If you want to run an auction, please list on ebay.[/B]
Last and final warning on posting prices. Threads will now just be deleted and continued posting without prices will result in your status being changed to moderated posts.
Bumping the Rules for all to see...Mods are about to go on a rule enforcing weekend.
Just in case anyone hasnt noticed, based on the poll results last week, the rules have been updated
If your thread is caught bumping prior to 24 hours going by (by mod or reported post) the entire thread will be deleted!
Pending any changes from the mod's here is out plan for dealing with the bumping of threads issue.
[list][B]Violators will be warned the first time,
then given a 1 day suspension for the second offense
and it will be stepped above that (3 day, 5 day, 7 day, 1 month, 6 month, then lifetime).[/B][/list]
Hey guys we've updated things...hopefully the title editing will help. Please place your bucket listings in SPAM area (which will also allow you to not price the cards individually..but the more prices you list, the quicker things will sell and the less cluttered your thread will be for you and others to read
[url=http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/spam-your-ebay-comc-listings-here-photobucket-sportslots-etc/]Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.) - Blowout Cards Forums[/url]
Bumping the rules for all the new members that have yet to read them
Bumping the rules so everyone can see them....way to many reported posts as of late.
Minus the thread bumping violations the 2nd biggest one is this. Please take note.
[QUOTE=blowoutcards;24][B]Buy/Sell/Trade aka B/S/T Rules and Guidelines[/B]
[b]No Auction type threads [/B]- This includes threads that ask for the best card for a certain amount of money.
Bringing this to the top one more time. Read these rules before posting int he B/S/T area.
I have received a lot of complaints after I delete a post for bumping. That thread deletion and message you receive are your warning. Continued violations will result in the additional punishment laid out in this thread.
Rules have been updated - please read as these changes go into effect immediately!
Asking for Paypal Gift payments is NOT allowed. Please be aware that if you send payment as a GIFT, you will NOT be able to file a claim if there is a problem with the shipment. Sending payment as a gift is the same as sending cash or a money order! We do not recommend sending Paypal payments as a gift.
Items for sale or trade must be in your possession. Selling items that are incoming or not in your possession is NOT allowed.
For the auction rules, please go here:
Rule edit: [B]
Multiple threads/Keep the clutter to a minimum.[/B] You should never have more than 1 active thread in each b/s/t sub forum at any time. Creating multiple threads for single cards all at once is not acceptable. We understand that old threads may be bumped and that is out of your control, but please do not post multiple threads at once - especially for single cards. If you see an old, outdated thread of yours being bumped, please edit out the OP and request the thread be closed ([IMG]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif[/IMG]). When possible, combine all your cards into 1 thread. Excessive threads will be deleted or merged.
Updated. LMK if you see anything confusing or to propose an edit.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.