Blowout Cards Forums
Baseball Card Singles

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.)

Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.) Post your eBay auctions, CheckOutMyCards listings and other internet sales here for all to see!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 03:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

Question Ebay store Artygx22 , any info or input?

Anyone have any experience dealing with this ebay powerseller?
IluvCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #2 (permalink)

I noticed that guy has some crazy stuff, but I also noticed this:

OVECHKIN CUP 07/08 HONORABLE NUMBERS AUTO PATCH 8/8 !!! - eBay (item 200278241396 end time Nov-30-08 04:43:19 PST)
mightbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvCards View Post
Anyone have any experience dealing with this ebay powerseller?
OH RIGHT HERE! I know arytx...he's the shmuck that didn't pay for the Toews/Chipchurra Dual NHL shield auto from Cup, then wanted me to releae him from his bid! WRONG! A few days later he pulled the same crap with another seller!

The problem is that everybody tries to rip everybody off!
MrSnyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightbe View Post
LMAO. Obviously not an american.......hahaha.......he needs spelling and grammar check.........But funny none the less. Do you think the auction will get pulled for calling out an ebay member?

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

well, I sent him money order for exquisite Carmelo Anthony # 32/99 about a month ago and still I have no card and he has the money. any suggestions?
Old 11-25-2008, 10:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
well, I sent him money order for exquisite Carmelo Anthony # 32/99 about a month ago and still I have no card and he has the money. any suggestions?
I dealt with Arty recently. I picked up a Bryan Little Cup rookie card from him off ebay a couple weeks ago. His communication and shipping were top notch. Received the card exactly as described.

As for the money order, I won an auction where the US seller would only accept money orders from Canadian buyers. I sent a money order on Nov. 10and he hasn't got it yet. Meanwhile the seller relisted the item and that auction ended yesterday. So much for that card I guess. I think my letter got lost. I can get refunded for the money order, but canadapost requires you to wait 50 days from the mailing date.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Oh, also a heads up on this guy:

PRICE TOEWS KANE BACKSTROM CUP AUTO PATCH RC #/99 LOT - eBay (item 160298111104 end time Nov-11-08 09:51:41 PST)

He has had cards for sale that he no longer owned...
mightbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:03 AM   #8 (permalink)

I've met this guy before at a card show in Long Island. he's a younger guy, probably early to mid 20s, he's russian i believe, or his father is who has a ton of cash according to another guy at the show. He knows a lot of people and i think locates a lot of these 1/1 and harder to get cards and usually just gets a fee. he probably does ok because if he can buy them for 5k and sell them for 6k, well, you know how the math works. He seemed honest but that was from a brief conversation, i was looking at his maroney collection, which he keeps lowering the price on, and i'm pretty sure he's taking a big loss if he sells that for a few grand.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:16 AM   #9 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
I'd contact him rather quickly on that. If he hasnt shipped and hasn't cashed your MO (this should be trackable either on the web or though the company)...I might be getting anzy to cancel the money order.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

Thanks everyone for the input. He finally replied to my email saying it will arrive shortly so I guess I will be waiting once again. As far as canceling m.o. , I did an western union order over a month ago so Im almost 99% sure he already cashed it. thanks again
Old 12-02-2008, 12:07 PM   #11 (permalink)

Its been over a week since he emailed me back saying I should be receiving it shortly. I still don't have my exquisite carmelo 32/99 . I emailed him couple of times asking for tracking # after he sent me the email, but havent heard from him since.....
Old 12-05-2008, 05:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

I came to conclusion that ebay seller artygx22 , is not gonna send me the exquisite carmelo 32/99 since its been approx 2month since i sent in the payment. What a scum Look @ some of the examples of email he sent me to buy time. " it was a mistake from my end. I sent you my Dwight Howard 4 color RC /99 (BGS 9) from my eBay store instead - Actually it was sitting packaged up ready to go and I sent the Melo to another buyer, I will do my best to get the Melo back for you, or at the very least get you another 3-4 color as I have a few dealers in the tri-state who I know have some Melo's, or if you want, I can just send the Dwight Howard as "collateral" until I can sort things out with the guy who got the Melo or find another one for you this week which will shouldnt be too hard - but I would definitley send you my BGS 9 Dwight Howard Exquisite RC /99 (4 color) so you dont think I am tryin to scam you..." "I am currently waiting to get the carx back from the buyer of the Dwight Howard, would you like me to send you pics - I told him not to open the package it was very very tightly secured" These email came about a month ago and i checked his store and he's still has dwight howard up for sale
Old 12-05-2008, 05:24 PM   #13 (permalink)

This email came about 3 weeks ago after sending him # of emails and he finally responded when I informed him about posting forums. "First Off, My dog passed away yesterday (Japanese Akita whom I owned since he was 2 weeks old - 13 yrs) So Step Off I am really not in the mood - And No I am not a member of these stupid message boards. Personally, I think they are for closed-minded, broke fools who want to feel as if other people care about what their "opinions". Its pretty sad in reaility. Your card was retrieved and will be on its way by the end of the week...."