Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.)

Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.) Post your eBay auctions, CheckOutMyCards listings and other internet sales here for all to see!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 12:38 PM   #126 (permalink)

Lets all play nice. The important thing here is that everyone has cards.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #127 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
You are worth $3M or so and still continue to conduct a non-stop tirade against COMC shipping costs because you don't like the clearly stated upfront charges? Something does not add up
Nah, i was willing to buy 1000's of cards off COMC. Think what you want.

currently i buy about 50-100 cards monthly in the $10-300 BV range. The shipping is fair for that range.

If shipping was capped. I buy 1000's of cards and ports monthly. I bought 400-500 cards with the regular shipping already also learned the Bulk shipping is not worth the risk of damage to the cards(non sleeved chromes,etc) get messed up during transit.

Think what you want, it doesnt effect what i have. It just entertainment seeing a guy talk about a "big" collection and still rents. IMO somethings wrong with that picture. Someone posted about his card BV being equivalent to a house value. <--- That sure doesnt add up. lol.

Again, this wasnt to brag , In the "off Topic" thread here, there are alot of weathy people talking about home ownership and flipping houses. THOSE GUYS are impressive and wealthy. I just a normal dude.
h4auto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #128 (permalink)

Items in Inventory 121
Total Book Value $1,035.75

looking to port for $170
cniel2924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:19 PM   #129 (permalink)

200+ cards added today - ahead of schedule. Lots from the September special - 09 Topps Chrome cards, Rookies, Jerseys, Autos, some basketball and baseball mixed in.

here is my fav 1/10 Gold Dual auto refractor:

azsoxpatriots's Cards - CheckOutMyCards.com
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:43 AM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4auto View Post
Your rights.

wheeler, you renting? I got a house i could sell you at ACTUAL values.

PS: I just post this stuff because a particular member on this forum keeps posting "numbers" up. So i just do the same and he gets all sensitive about "numbers" .
Thank you for stating I am right.

I won't answer your "renting" question. It's none of your business. If you think I'm renting, that's okay with me. LOL I'm not here to brag. ROFLMAO

I post numbers as free advertisement for COMC both to give sellers and buyers an idea of what COMC can do and what they are about. Someone as wealthy as you should understand a concept such as this, but you're not really wealthy now are you?

Quote:
Nah, i was willing to buy 1000's of cards off COMC. Think what you want.

Think what you want, it doesnt effect what i have. It just entertainment seeing a guy talk about a "big" collection and still rents. IMO somethings wrong with that picture.

Again, this wasnt to brag , In the "off Topic" thread here, there are alot of weathy people talking about home ownership and flipping houses. THOSE GUYS are impressive and wealthy. I just a normal dude.
"Think what we want"??? You give us no choice. You post no evidence of your wealth. Just random pictures that anyone could post. I post solid facts about how wonderful COMC is. No one has seen my collection and there's a reason for it...I don't like to brag. LOL

I also find it entertaining how you brag about being a multimillionaire, yet you complain about cheap shipping charges because you'd like them capped. It doesn't take a good math student to know something doesn't add up here.

$3Million...Wow! LOL
Old 11-06-2009, 10:37 AM   #131 (permalink)

I know that I have never had h4auto buy anything of mine, and it is not like I was ever not in straight sell mode. He continually puts people and COMC down, and after the 75th time it needs to be done with.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #132 (permalink)
Administrator

Hey Guys,

Let's keep this thread on topic, which is for notifying others of your new listings on COMC. Feel free to discuss other COMC topics in other thread(s).

Thanks
admin_blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #133 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to bigboysoffootball

Looking to sell my port.

Items in Inventory 884
Total Book Value $3,961.40
Items w/o Book Price 2
Total Asking Price $1,278.79 will take 350.00 for it buy it flip it during the Black Friday sales. PM me if you will take it and I will lower the prices so you can make an offer. Thanks

R.I.P PAPAJIM
bigboysoffootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:24 PM   #134 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
I know that I have never had h4auto buy anything of mine, and it is not like I was ever not in straight sell mode. He continually puts people and COMC down, and after the 75th time it needs to be done with.
Items Purchased 1,918

Shipping was great this month(fast,packed well standard shipping). Price is Reasonable for a 71 card shipment. I can understand why people think shipping is reasonable. AS for the 500 card shipments.. another story.

I only put down ONE PERSON , because that ONE person trolls on the other members in other treads. ONE PERSON and only ONE PERSON.

as for COMC, i like the site. Never posted about COMC outside of this board. My "rants" about shipping is to help COMC see what bulk buyers think about the shipping structure.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #135 (permalink)

November has been an unexpectedly great month on COMC. I have sold a lot of cards including receiving an out of the blue offer for 189 Baseball GU/Autos last night. I sold them really cheap, but it has given me new funds to buy a lot of new interesting stuff that has been hitting COMC in the past week. Just when I was thinking that the offerings on COMC were getting stale, there have been some nice cards added in the past week at good prices. JSeau must be up to 2 gazillion dollars in sold book value. I have been buying his stuff like crazy as I try to rebuild my PC without ever cracking a box.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 03:55 PM   #136 (permalink)

Quote:
November has been an unexpectedly great month on COMC. I have sold a lot of cards including receiving an out of the blue offer for 189 Baseball GU/Autos last night. I sold them really cheap, but it has given me new funds to buy a lot of new interesting stuff that has been hitting COMC in the past week. Just when I was thinking that the offerings on COMC were getting stale, there have been some nice cards added in the past week at good prices. JSeau must be up to 2 gazillion dollars in sold book value. I have been buying his stuff like crazy as I try to rebuild my PC without ever cracking a box.

I have given you a little business over the last couple of days. Hope that has helped some. Every time I sell something I try to reinvest to keep my inventory up. I have really enjoyed my first week on COMC. Can't wait to see what all goes on when Black Friday hits. Should be fun.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #137 (permalink)

Default Accepting all offers on my Allen & Ginter mini's

I will be accepting all offers on my Allen & Ginter mini's, I only ask that you take at least 5 cards. I will also accept all offers on any card that is not at least 81% off, again please offer on 5 cards or more. Get ready for the Black Friday specials early!

cardsrus1's Cards - CheckOutMyCards.com

Buying Brandon Hughes (OSU/Chargers) Auto's and low numbered cards.
cardsrus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:43 PM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
I only put down ONE PERSON , because that ONE person trolls on the other members in other treads. ONE PERSON and only ONE PERSON.

as for COMC, i like the site. Never posted about COMC outside of this board. My "rants" about shipping is to help COMC see what bulk buyers think about the shipping structure.
h4auto,

Are you incapable of following rules? Did you not read Pat's post? Here it is in case you missed it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_blowoutcards View Post
Hey Guys,

Let's keep this thread on topic, which is for notifying others of your new listings on COMC. Feel free to discuss other COMC topics in other thread(s).

Thanks
And if you're talking about me trolling, you're gravely mistaken, and I resent it. This sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

I only try to set people straight when they attack other members in this forum. I post my stats in order to help COMC and members, (as well as potential members), of COMC. Get your facts straight.

If you have a problem with me, follow Pat's advice and start a new thread. I'll discuss anything you wish somewhere else.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #139 (permalink)
Banned

Starting next months shipment.
Items in Inventory 7
Total Book Value $252.00
Total Asking Price $1,168.00
will be selling my cards on COMC until i request my monthly shipment. Since boss man wheeler requires it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
h4auto,

Are you incapable of following rules? Did you not read Pat's post? Here it is in case you missed it:

And if you're talking about me trolling, you're gravely mistaken, and I resent it. This sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

I only try to set people straight when they attack other members in this forum. I post my stats in order to help COMC and members, (as well as potential members), of COMC. Get your facts straight.

If you have a problem with me, follow Pat's advice and start a new thread. I'll discuss anything you wish somewhere else.
I will start selling cards on COMC. So i can post then.
wheeler, read your last post. listen to yourself.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:05 AM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:
Starting next months shipment.
Items in Inventory 7
Total Book Value $252.00
Total Asking Price $1,168.00
will be selling my cards on COMC until i request my monthly shipment. Since boss man wheeler requires it.

I will start selling cards on COMC. So i can post then.
Atta baby.

If you're looking to increase your inventory, I have recently adjusted some prices. Feel free to check them out here:

mwheeler27's Cards - CheckOutMyCards.com

As always, thanks for looking.

Take care everyone,

Matt
Old 11-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #141 (permalink)

Time for Small Fry Derby on my COMC account plus many other bargains. I will be marking down tons of cards tonight to 95% off book for your flipping pleasure. Remember no storage charges on cards with $.25 or less selling price.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:59 PM   #142 (permalink)
NSCC Booth 329 and 428

Okay boys - need some COMC sales. I just logged in and it showed my balance as -$468. I sent in a LOT of stuff recently and need some sales to help pay for posting them. I hate to deposit more money into the account just so I can take a 20% hit taking it back out a month later (but I will do it if I have to). Not giving stuff away, but would appreciate a little help. Thanks.

Looking for Andre Dawson Serial numbered cards that are his jersey number - either #8 or #10. So looking for cards like 8/8 or 08/99 or 10/250.
ddearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:01 PM   #143 (permalink)

Sold 92 cards yesterday in the Small Fry Derby so lets try it again. Tons of cards marked down to the 95% off. Thanks for taking a look. I will mark down more cards throughout the night.

Quote:
Time for Small Fry Derby on my COMC account plus many other bargains. I will be marking down tons of cards tonight to 95% off book for your flipping pleasure. Remember no storage charges on cards with $.25 or less selling price.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #144 (permalink)
NSCC Booth 329 and 428

thanks for the sales 37Jetson. Wish I could take advantage of your derby, but I can't make any purchases while in the negative.

Looking for Andre Dawson Serial numbered cards that are his jersey number - either #8 or #10. So looking for cards like 8/8 or 08/99 or 10/250.

Last edited by ddearing; 11-10-2009 at 07:43 PM.
ddearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:47 AM   #145 (permalink)

Check out my 50% Off All Offers Accepted COMC Sale. Great cards to choose from. Why wait until Black Friday. Buy now and accumulate for the shipping special.

Tigers1984WS's Cards - CheckOutMyCards.com
Old 11-14-2009, 06:02 PM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsrus1 View Post
I will be accepting all offers on my Allen & Ginter mini's, I only ask that you take at least 5 cards. I will also accept all offers on any card that is not at least 81% off, again please offer on 5 cards or more. Get ready for the Black Friday specials early!

I am still accepting all offers on my Allen & Ginter mini's. And I am also still accepting all offers on any card that is not at least 81% off, again please offer on 5 cards or more. I will continue with these offers until my next shipment is uploaded Thanksgiving week.

Buying Brandon Hughes (OSU/Chargers) Auto's and low numbered cards.
cardsrus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:05 PM   #147 (permalink)

Quote:
Check out my 50% Off All Offers Accepted COMC Sale. Great cards to choose from. Why wait until Black Friday. Buy now and accumulate for the shipping special.

Tigers1984WS's Cards - CheckOutMyCards.com

Offer sent! Everyone should be jumping on your already great prices.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:48 PM   #148 (permalink)

just lowered more prices will take most offers send to me guys..
Old 11-16-2009, 07:15 AM   #149 (permalink)

My Half Off COMC Sale continues with many great cards left to be had.

Thanks to Premium1981 and The Pristine Collection for their large purchases this weekend.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:14 AM   #150 (permalink)

Quote:
My Half Off COMC Sale continues with many great cards left to be had.

Thanks to Premium1981 and The Pristine Collection for their large purchases this weekend.

Glad I could help. I am sure you are making a lot of sales with your great prices + 50% off. Anyone else who is reading this should check out his cards. Great deals!