Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.)

Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.) Post your eBay auctions, CheckOutMyCards listings and other internet sales here for all to see!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2012, 04:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Listed a port yesterday that I've retooled to give a more attractive deal for the buyer and more ability to flip.

I thought I'd try to sell today through a Blowout post instead of waiting till tommorrow to post an Ad on COMC.

Anyway, I'll immediately accept the first 10% of BV offer I get or $225, and if by the end of the night I don't have that, I'll accept the first $200 (just under 9% BV) I received. So send in the 10% if you want the port right away, or 9% or in between if you want the port by the end of the night for slightly less and risk it dissapearing first. I won't go lower than the 9% as I think this will sell quickly at at least the 10% with an Ad on COMC tommorrow.

Here is the link to the port sale (disregard the advertisement in the port sale as I retooled the port a little bit and reduced the asking price):
Classified Ad Details - CheckOutMyCards.com

Thanks for the look!

Sold my other port today so trying to get another one in for Cheap tonight. This port is all Nascar Stars with many Jimmy Johnsons and a few numbered /25 that will fetch multiple times more than the 8.5%. I'll immediately accept 8.5% or $93. I'll consider slightly lower if I don't get the $93 but can't go much lower before I list an Ad on COMC for the port.

Here is the link to the port to make offers (this is a new port after I sold the last so disregard the actual Ad):

Thanks for the look!

Sold another port this morning so trying to get another one in for Cheap during the day today before listing another High-End port tonight. This port is all Football with many young star RCs, some GU and autos and some HOF inserts mixed in. I'm asking 9.5% = $175 for quick sale on this one. Can't really go much lower on this one and there are some good RCs that sell well in the mix.

Here is the link to the port to make offers (this is a new port after I sold the Nascar Port so disregard the actual Ad):

Thanks for the look!

4th port just sold in 2 days and now moving up to some better stuff.

Help me sell this tonight so I don't have to list the Ad for this one in the morning.

I'll accept a $550 offer for this port tonight. All HOFer / Legend / All-Star Autos. Many Cut Autos, Archives Autos, etc. Plenty of room to flip at this price. I'll entertain offers, but if I can't get around the $550, I'll probably just wait and list at a higher price on COMC in the morning.

ALSO AUTO-ACCEPTING ALL 50% OFFERS in this port!!

Link to port:

Disregard the actual ad as it was written for the port I sold this morning.

Thanks for the look.
NYMETSJETS is offline   Reply With Quote