Blowout Cards Forums
Shop for NFL Draft Class of 2014 Nike Jerseys and New Era Draft Caps at NFLShop.com

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.)

Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.) Post your eBay auctions, CheckOutMyCards listings and other internet sales here for all to see!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default COMC Sale all offers accepted on groups of 20 or more cards

Exactly what it says.

I have worked out all the glitches. If there is a card that is mispriced I'll just eat it.

If you make an offer on at least 20 cards it will be accepted. If a card in your offer has been purchased prior to reviewing the offer I will counter at 50% without that card.

No nonsense, no bull. If for some reason COMC does not allow me to counter (the system did it to me last week) PM me and we can iron it out.

frozenntimesports's Cards - CheckOutMyCards.com

Of course the port is available as well. If you want it, PM me and we can work it out.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to zpk35

Offer sent, thanks!
zpk35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpk35 View Post
Offer sent, thanks!
ZPK, the Trout got bought out from underneath you. Please re-offer the other 19 you wanted and I will accept.

COMC isn't letting me do a proper counter. They aren't in until noon and I didn't want you to miss out. I will be putting a call in today as this has been going on all weekend.
“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you.”
Old 10-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to zpk35

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
ZPK, the Trout got bought out from underneath you. Please re-offer the other 19 you wanted and I will accept.

COMC isn't letting me do a proper counter. They aren't in until noon and I didn't want you to miss out. I will be putting a call in today as this has been going on all weekend.
No problem, thanks again for the great deal, sent you another offer too!!
zpk35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpk35 View Post
No problem, thanks again for the great deal, sent you another offer too!!
Yes I got it an accepted. There is still a ton of great stuff in there.

If you see a card or group of cards that you would buy for more than 50% off PM me and we can work it out.

I have another 2000 cards processing and want to clear some of this out.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:41 AM   #6 (permalink)

I sent you an offer on 20 cards and it was rejected. Please explain why because your ad listed that all 20 card offers would be accepted.
Thank you
Old 10-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan42 View Post
I sent you an offer on 20 cards and it was rejected. Please explain why because your ad listed that all 20 card offers would be accepted.
Thank you
That offer was for 17 cards, not 20. The sale has ended and prices have been adjusted.

Thanks to all the buyers.

Philly if you want to make a similar offer go ahead and do it. The offer I just rejected there were several cards that got bought out from under you. COMC's system still isn't working properly. They are working on it.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

Thanks Kara,
I appreciate your assistance and it was a pleasure to do business with you. Everyone he is definitely a good seller to deal with.
Thanks offer was submitted and accepted.
Philly