Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.)

Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.) Post your eBay auctions, CheckOutMyCards listings and other internet sales here for all to see!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 12:49 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Default Go be with you brother ok

Go be with you brother ok .. don't worry about 500.00 worth of cards, even if you had a million dollar card collection. your brother making out of critical condition comes first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcowboys View Post
An you know I don't have to explain myself to you. Your nobody but someone on here that just wants to start #@#@#@#@ I'm trying to do what I can for you then and idiot like you has to come along I know some may do things like this to just make money well I'm not I'm trying to help him by selling why little cards I have
Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #27 (permalink)

Pm me a price on the harnish please
Old 12-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #28 (permalink)

Ok so I talked to my buddy Scott who lives in Tulsa. He's in okc for the weekend celebrating christmas with his in laws. I asked if I sent him some money if he'd stop by the hospital. He said that'd be fine, as he's ready to get out of the house anyway. Pm me what hospital he's at, his name and room number and I'll send my rosy cheeked friend his way with a care package.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #29 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

watch out this member doesn't like to send out items... and he leave retalitory feedback.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #30 (permalink)

tnarg-you are too damn funny man
Old 12-01-2012, 02:49 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Default 100.00

looks like you donated 100.00 to the "My brother got shot " scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
watch out this member doesn't like to send out items... and he leave retalitory feedback.
Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #32 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
From elk city ok I haven't seen anything about it in the paper yet it happened in Oklahoma city yesterday evening
I got a college roomate that is a sports writer in OKC for the Sun. He has not seen anything come in about any shootings from yesterday evening. They get reports from every shooting almost instantioulsy as the units are dispatched. With that I would have to say sorry man I think you are full of shenanigans

Last edited by wheeler281; 12-01-2012 at 03:12 PM. Reason: *of
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #33 (permalink)

price on
floyd/wright jersey
certified tj graham jersey
jarius wright certified
inception michael floyd
rookies and stars rg3
quad prime with doug martin/kendall wright/lamar miller/dwayne allen
please pm group and per card price please and thank you
thrillers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:21 PM   #34 (permalink)

Who cares if he is making it up or not... Buy his cards or move along. Good luck with the fund raiser and god bless everyone. Why is no one questioning the neurofibromatosisisisisismalengitis fund raiser? For what its worth, I have seen something similar with a forum member raising funds for a childrens hospital, only problem was the hospital never got a dime donated from him.

I refuse to donate or partake in anything that I do not have physical evidence proving its legitimacy.
49ers_Swag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

For all who have said prayer for him and have helped out I really appreciate it and thank you for all who have questione and just got on here trying to start crap I hope you never have to deal with anything like this god bless of of y'all
Dcowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #36 (permalink)

You gotta understand how odd it all sounds though. If my brother got shot work or not I would travel to be with him. You are raising all this money to give to your brother, but in the Donruss break thread you are trying to purchase player lots from the guy
Old 12-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #37 (permalink)

I'm just gonna say this

Many people have offered to send something and are just asking for a little information, his name and hospital name

By keeping responding in this thread and ignoring those requests, it looks REALLY bad

I was trying to keep my personal thoughts out of this because I didn't want to call you out in case you were telling the truth, but now you're just looking shadier by the second.

I don't like the OP, he pissed me off a week or so ago with his dealings on here and I was skeptical about this from the start. But now with you still not even acknowledging the requests that would help your brother out, I'm firmly convinced this is all a lie to sell cards

You sir should be ashamed of yourself
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #38 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers_Swag View Post
Who cares if he is making it up or not... Buy his cards or move along. Good luck with the fund raiser .
You are a jackhole too fi you think there is nothing wrong with the approach. Especially when it is false
Old 12-01-2012, 04:04 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

Well I want giving out where and what hospital he is at I was trying to just raise some money for him that was it buy selling some cards don't need ppl calling or brining stuff up I never asked for a hand out for him. Hell of you had a family member in the hospital I wouldn't be going up there. All I asked out of anyone was to buy some of the cards I had to get money for him I mean you either buy or you don't plain and simple if you question then don't buy if you wanna help him out then buy something I was doing this trying to make it where I can take him a check when he gets out for medical bills or whatever he needs to use it for to get back going I don't have to explain everything to everyone and just like 49 swag said noone is questioning the bracelet guy or anyone else that post stuff so since I can't even have a post to raise money for my brother without everyone bashing it. I think it would be best if the mods just deleted it for me thanks
Old 12-01-2012, 04:25 PM   #40 (permalink)

Sorry. I was just trying to help a person in need. I know you weren't asking for handouts. I was just offering since I have a buddy in the area. I wouldn't have sent him up to his rook. just figured he could drop off a card with some cash with his name and room number on there so he knows he has the support of people he doesn't know and people that don't know him. Hope everything works out well for him and those close to him.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #41 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
looks like you donated 100.00 to the "My brother got shot " scam
ha its all good man.. I got my money back from pp.. Just waiting on the mods to clear up the feedback he left... I am sure they will be dealing with him later.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
You are a jackhole too fi you think there is nothing wrong with the approach. Especially when it is false
Try getting a life instead of digging into this guys personal life? I wouldn't tell some random stalkerish forum members my brothers name or hospital either.

Nobody has proven it to be false...You are derailing his thread with baseless accusations. He is not asking for donations, he is offering items for sale. Buy them or dont, move along.
49ers_Swag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:25 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
An you know I don't have to explain myself to you. Your nobody but someone on here that just wants to start #@#@#@#@ I'm trying to do what I can for you then and idiot like you has to come along I know some may do things like this to just make money well I'm not I'm trying to help him by selling why little cards I have
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers_Swag View Post
Try getting a life instead of digging into this guys personal life? I wouldn't tell some random stalkerish forum members my brothers name or hospital either.

Nobody has proven it to be false...You are derailing his thread with baseless accusations. He is not asking for donations, he is offering items for sale. Buy them or dont, move along.
Thank you and thanks to all who bought raised about 300 to give him
Old 01-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #44 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

bump this up.. whatever happened here
Old 01-03-2013, 07:13 PM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

pm a price on the felix jones plates and patches /5
nygiantsfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #46 (permalink)

^^^^^^ Lol

I take it his brother must be fine he was right back to buying and such the very next few days.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbo808 View Post
^^^^^^ Lol

I take it his brother must be fine he was right back to buying and such the very next few days.
You guys are such a bunch of clowns, don't you guys work or something for a living? Busy bodies to the max.

Who really cares?

Next you will want picks of the dead body "proof or fade"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!
EricInCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:13 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

Proof of life or FADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol, the folks here are just too much.
EricInCT is offline   Reply With Quote