Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.)

Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.) Post your eBay auctions, CheckOutMyCards listings and other internet sales here for all to see!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 04:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default WEEKEND FOOTBALL BLOWOUT @ ThePristineCollection

GET READY FOOTBALL FANS

This weekend I will be running a silent auction for all of my football cards on COMC.

Make your best offers on ANY football cards in my collection by midnight Pacific on Sunday night. When all of the offers are in, I will accept the highest offer for each card.

Here are the specific terms:
-Please make offers on cards one by one. Your multi-card offer will be accepted only if it is higher than the sum of high bids for each card in your offer.
-NO COUNTEROFFERS will be made. If you are concerned your offer might not be high enough, please offer again. Only your highest offer will be considered.
-If you run out of funds, just send me a PM and I can reject any offers that are not currently in the lead.
-In the event of identical high bids, the first high bid submitted will win the item.
-A reserve price will be set at my cost minus 10% for each card. Given how hard I work to buy at rock-bottom prices, this allows you the potential to find the absolute best deals on the site.
-For sellers: any card I purchased from you cannot be purchased back by you below my purchase price.
-NO FOOTBALL CARD IS EXCLUDED FROM THIS OFFER!

I've got over 3,000 unique football cards in my collection, and I sure mind giving great deals on all of them to you guys this weekend.

Make offers, and make lots of them. You never know what you'll get an incredible deal on! Good luck and happy bidding!
Old 01-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Big thanks to those of you that have made offers so far!

Two reminders:
-The silent auction applies to football cards only. You are welcome to make offers for other sports, but no special circumstances would apply to those.
-If your offer is less than 90% of my cost, I will not accept the offer. Some cards will go for 1/2 price offers, some will not.