Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.)

Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportslots, etc.) Post your eBay auctions, CheckOutMyCards listings and other internet sales here for all to see!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2014, 02:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 1,000 Items Just Added to Ebay ... Most Auction format starting below $1

I just added over 1,000 Baseball, Basketball, Hockey and Football Cards to ebay and created a store to help organize it all.

There is a mix of everything, vintage, high end, inserts, autos and parallels.

Highlights include - 2013 Bowman Chrome Buxton Auto, 2013 Bowman Inception James Paxton 1/1 auto, many Chrome and Inception autos, John Elway RC, plus plenty of rookie autos from other sets.

Check out my store - Baseball Cards, Basketball Cards items in w3w0 store on eBay!
w3w0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 02:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

I'd be interested in a few items, but the shipping really prices you out of the market, even with combined shipping. Just sharing my thoughts.
thebigcalivt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:12 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks for the feedback. I decided to take greater care in shipping any item bought from me so everything I sell is shipped via a top loader secured in a padded mailer rather than throwing in a envelope. The reality is this is more expensive, and the shipping price is covering my costs.

I offer combined shipping where you pay for the first item and I do not charge for the next three items in addition to the free shipping for orders of $20 or more.

Hope this explanation helps. I had too many issues with shipping cards via envelopes alone and since going this route my feedback has been much improved, albeit at a slightly higher cost.
Old 01-15-2014, 11:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigcalivt View Post
I'd be interested in a few items, but the shipping really prices you out of the market, even with combined shipping. Just sharing my thoughts.
How is $2.25 S&H priced out of the market? Seems pretty fair to me for toploader and bubble w/ DC
cowboyfaninlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

Bumping ... many listings ending in the next 24 hours ...