Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   Suggestions Box (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/suggestions-box/)
-   -   Blowout Should Sell Packs/ Mini Box's Also (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/suggestions-box/10574-blowout-should-sell-packs-mini-boxs-also.html)

MarkBrauer 07-17-2008 07:16 PM

Blowout Should Sell Packs/ Mini Box's Also

I wish blowout would offer packs and mini box's. If i have 50$ to spend and dont want to buy something like dpp. I would love to be able to buy like a mini box of topps finest or 2 packs of SP Chriography.

pskell02 07-17-2008 07:34 PM

You trying to turn them in to DA or something? Pretty sure they have enough on their hands to have to worry about packing up 5k 2 pack bubble mailers a day. They are getting into supplies now, and I'm sure that is going to take a lot of extra work. I would love to see them sell the mini boxes, but packs is just too much.

iluvfish2 07-17-2008 07:47 PM

Bad business to sell packs IMHO. DA already gets bashed for selling searched stuff. Personally I doubt they do. But because they buy packs/boxes, its very easy to get that reputation when all your buying is someone elses leftover boxes once they hit the case hit. It was a big venture for Chris to start selling boxes. Long ago, he only did sealed cases and for this very reason. As long as that case still has the original factory seal, he can't be blammed for whats inside. Looks at all the collation problems now with boxes, yet alone cases (non sport Heroes being a great example)..some are great and others are horrible..but factory sealed doesnt put the blame one the distrubutor..its all on the company....saves you face, arse, and your customers.

matts_cardz 07-17-2008 08:00 PM

im not going to be the bad guy here but my mom back during xmas didnt know about blowout cards b/c I dont tell her about my life lol...but she got me some packs off DA because she searched on the net for a card supplier and she got me a few packs off there...I swear I got something in every pack lol either a parallel or g/u or auto...I even got a 3clr patch auto AP /50 out of last years GG 07 from the packs she got....I dont condone a card site to sell packs due to this reason, but it was sure fun lol

sblez 07-18-2008 11:43 AM

packs are stupid to sell on the site. If you only have likke 40-50 bucks then how about you just save your money and wait until you can afford a box. Matt you got really lucky.

sportnutt80 07-18-2008 12:27 PM

selling packs on a website is a bad idea, but sites that do lure in suckers!! Smart thing to do is buy a box!

hockeyjunkie99 07-18-2008 12:29 PM

[QUOTE=sportnutt80;87130]selling packs on a website is a bad idea, but sites that do lure in suckers!! Smart thing to do is buy a box![/QUOTE]
I agree. At least you have a guaranteed good hit if you buy a box. If you buy loose pack your odds get worse.

wee111 05-29-2010 03:58 PM

they are now!

newengland4me 05-29-2010 04:36 PM

Just save until you can afford a Box because you are controlling your own fate.
Buying packs causes problems at both ends.
Distributor gets email of packs being missing or being accused of pack searching etc.
At the buyers end if they do not get a hit from their packs they might feel they got short changed and 99% will not deal with that seller again etc...
Just my two cents :D

CaptainBOHICA 05-29-2010 04:40 PM

if you can't afford a full box, then do more damn chores and save your allowance money.

christ. kids these days. learn something about saving or earning money.

38stud 05-29-2010 06:19 PM

[QUOTE=CaptainBOHICA;590859]if you can't afford a full box, then do more damn chores and save your allowance money.

christ. kids these days. learn something about saving or earning money.[/QUOTE]

Right On!! Words of Wisdom from C'Bo :D